News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FINAL FIGHT! Good Girl Gone Bad: Climax!

• 2 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »
                                                                  By: Supporturgoddess

(Previous stories in series: 1.When A Good Girl Goes Bad, 2.When A Good Girl Goes Bad Pt. 2, Elle battles Becca, and 3. Beautiful, Rich Blonde vs. Sexy, Mexican-American Maid)

Story

Blue-eyed blonde Elle Sharp had once been the sweetest, most lovable girl in her hometown. Though Elle struggled to do everything right, everything in her life seemed to go wrong. Her friends got their degrees, the best men, and their dreams, while Elle ended up back in her small hometown, working in a shoe store. Though undeniably beautiful, most young men saw sweet Elle as too pure to defile, too much the ingénue to be any fun. Elle lost all the boys she liked to other, more outgoing, fun-loving girls. She began to think that good girls always finish last. She did all the work, while stuck-up, prissy girls like Becca Martin, Elle’s best -friend-turned-worst-enemy, had all the fun. Becca even managed to marry Kirk Krueger, the wealthiest young man in town. When Elle was forced into a fight with the bully from her school years, she learned she could fight…and win. She learned she was good at being bad. A whole new world opened up for her. She threw out her old rules and took a walk on the wild side. Good-girl Elle tuned into a “bad girl”…and she liked it! Eventually Elle set her sites on stealing Becca’s husband, Kirk, away from her. Elle seduced the young man. After an epic catfight, Elle ran Becca out of town. The life of relative luxury Elle had always dreamed of was hers to enjoy.
       Elle’s victory proved hollow. Kirk was wealthy, but he wasn’t rich. He had to work all day every day to keep his businesses going. He pinched every penny. Elle had an easy life, but a lonely, unfulfilling one. Worse still, Kirk expected far more from Elle than he had from Prissy Becca. Soon Elle and Kirk spent all their time together fighting. Unfulfilled, unhappy, and afraid Kirk would eventually divorce her, Elle went on the hunt for new prey. She wanted to find a better, richer, more handsome man to seduce!
       As sweet a girl as Elle had once been, her old rival, Becca Martin, had always been more popular. When Elle stole Becca’s husband and ran he rout of town, most of the town turned against the cute little blonde. Elle knew she would have to hunt for a new man in another town, where she didn’t have a reputation as a man-stealing home wrecker.
      Elle spent weeks prowling nearby towns, searching for just the right target. Elle finally found what she was looking for in the form of young, handsome, multi-millionaire Miles Weiner. Unfortunately for Elle, Miles was already married. To have Miles, Elle would have to seduce him away from his wife. She might also have to confront her. Elle set out to learn all she could about her target, Mile’s, and her rival, his young wife, Claudia Weiner.
       Elle learned Miles had been a spoiled, rich playboy, a young man used to living a wild life. His parents had practically forced him to settle down with a young woman they approved of. Elle had no doubt she could easily lure him into an affair.
       Next, Elle sized up her competition. Claudia Weiner was as cute as cute could be, with enormous, vulnerable brown eyes, shoulder-length, dark-brown hair, and pale, smooth skin. Though only an inch taller than tiny Elle, Claudia had a magnificent body, complimented by delicious legs and full, well-formed breasts, both noticeably more impressive than Elle’s own. There was something else. Elle had tried to be a sweet, good girl, but Claudia was practically a saint! She seemed too good to be true! Though she could have spent her days lounging by the pool and shopping with her husband’s limitless credit, Claudia spent half her time volunteering at the local hospital and most of the rest giving blood and raising money for local charities. Yes, Elle decided, Claudia was a very good girl, and that was her weakness. Former playboy Miles was surely getting bored with his sweet, boring young wife. Elle would provide the spice he surely craved, and steal him away from his wife.
       The roles had finally completely reversed. A good-girl who once feared she would always lose to wilder women had turned to the darkness. Now Elle was the ruthless vixen who would go to any length to steal a married man from his sweet young wife. Elle had become exactly the kind of woman she had once feared and hated.
       Time passed. Elle went to work. She found ways to just “happen” to run into Miles, again and again. She flirted her heart out, bending over low, pretending to pick up objects she supposedly dropped in order to show off her backside to Miles, tilting over to show off her cleavage, and so on. No matter how hard she tried to seduce Miles, he resisted her considerable charms. Elle was sure she only needed to find his weakness. She needed one knockout blow to end his resistance.
       Elle lost all interest in her own marriage. Her relationship with Kirk went down in flames. Elle didn’t care. She planned to have a better, richer husband. Infuriated, Kirk began openly comparing Elle to his previous wife, Becca. Elle always suffered by comparison. He finally admitted what Elle had long feared. He judged Becca a better wife…and a better lover…than Elle. Outraged, Elle stormed out. Soon she was living in another ratty apartment and working back at her old job at the shoe store. She didn’t care. She would soon steal millionaire Miles away from Claudia. Then she would show Kirk who was hot! She would show them all! She was sure all she needed was to find Miles’ weakness.
       A chance encounter gave Elle the opening she needed. One afternoon at the shoe store, the door opened, and in walked Mile’s young wife, Claudia. She was on her way back home from a trip and needed to stop to stretch her legs. Spotting the little shoe store, she decided to stop by.
       “Do you have any comfortable sandals?” Claudia asked, innocently.
       Elle hurried to the back and returned with several boxes. She knelt before Claudia. She then scrutinized every inch of her rival. The brunette was in terrific shape, but though prettier than Elle, Elle was sure the pampered princess would be easy enough to beat, if it came to a fight.
         Elle’s eyes finally met Claudia’s. Claudia looked down with a confused expression. Elle suddenly realized she was giving the girl the wrong impression by ogling her body!
        “I’m sorry to stare,” Elle quickly put in, “but you have such nice clothes. I’d have to save up months to afford an outfit like yours.” Elle sighed. “I guess I don’t have a very glamorous job, do I? You wouldn’t understand. You’re married to that rich guy in Totter Town, right? You have it made. Your life is perfect!”
       Claudia gave Elle a frown and got up, but Elle pulled her back down by her wrist.
       “I’m sorry,” Elle said, disingenuously. “I only meant to compliment your clothes and your home….”
       Claudia shook her head. “No. I’m sorry for overreacting. I’m…sensitive about the subject.”
       Elle’s eyebrow rose. “Is something wrong?”
       Claudia frowned. “I guess all marriages go through…rough patches. You wouldn’t understand.”
       “Honey,” Elle replied, “I’m separated from my man! Believe me, I’ll understand! You look like you need a friend. Pull up a chair and tell me what’s wrong.”
       Desperately in need of a friendly ear, trusting, innocent Claudia Weiner opened up. She told Elle all of her problems. As Claudia poured her gentle heart out, Elle nodded and smiled, acting as though she wanted to be Claudia’s new best friend. In fact, Elle was probing Claudia for any weakness to use against her.
       Claudia summed things up. “I’m afraid my husband is losing interest in me.”
       Elle shook her head. “I can’t believe that! You’re so sweet!”
       “That’s the problem,” Claudia said. “I’m sweet, like vanilla. Miles used to date wild women. Compared to all his old flames, I’m boring!”
       A devilish plan took shape in Elle’s mind.
        “You need to spice up your relationship,” Elle suggested. “Prove to your husband that you can be exciting! Do something he would never expect you to do!”
       “What?”
       “What are his favorite dirty little fantasies?”
       Claudia shook her head. “He’s not like that! He doesn’t have any--”
       “All men fantasize,” Elle argued.
       “Well,” Claudia said, sheepishly, “I’ve caught him watching women wrestling from time to time.”
       Elle grinned, wickedly. “That’s perfect! You can trick him into going to some club, where you’ll get into a ring and--”
       Claudia leapt up. “Oh no! No! No! No! I can’t wrestle! Those women would kill me!”
       Elle frowned. “Oh, well, then we’ll have to try something else. I know! We can play a trick on your husband. We can get his friends to take him to some strip club. We’ll pay the strippers to take the night off. Then, a stripper will come out, wearing a veil. Then you can take it off, and do the strip tease yourself! He’ll love it!”
        Sweet little Claudia went pale. “Oh, I couldn’t! I just couldn’t!”
       Elle’s frown intensified. “You’re married! He’s seen a lot more of you than--”
       “His friend’s haven’t!” argued Claudia.
       “Just strip down to your bra and panties. You can stop there. You’d be showing no more than if you wore a bikini at a beach. Listen. If you want to keep your husband interested, you’re going to have to stop playing it safe!”
       Little by little, Elle wore Claudia down. Claudia decided to try Elle’s plan. Elle volunteered to make all the arrangements. Elle, of course, intended to destroy Claudia’s marriage, not save it.  According to the plan, Claudia would climb into box and wait to be wheeled out onto a stage. Then she would burst out of the box, becoming a live birthday gift fresh from the box for Miles. Elle, however, had different plans. She had a devious plan of her own! Elle sneered viciously, thinking of how shocked Claudia would be, when she burst out of her box and found herself not on a stage but in a ring, facing Elle as her opponent! After tricking Claudia, she would mop the floor with her. She would use the beat down to prove herself totally superior to Claudia. Then, she would seduce Claudia’s husband. To seduce him, she had to “read” him. Elle knew Miles enjoyed female wrestling, but she didn’t know exactly why. Some men are turned on by female dominance, while others enjoy the submissive side shown by the loser. She decided Miles would like a sweet, gentle girl who had to really fight hard for him before coming from behind to win.
       As Elle waited to spring her surprise attack, she prepared. She watched as much women wrestling as she could, looking for just the right moves to use. She wanted every blow and hold to make her body the center of attention, making her irresistible to Miles. She planned to allow Claudia to put her in reverse toe holds, to accent her legs and ankles. She’d let Claudia spank her, to make Miles focus on her hips. She would allow herself to be put into full nelsons, where Elle could flex and shake her body before Miles while keeping Claudia’s body hidden behind her. After a short time pretending to lose, she would explode on Claudia, punishing her with moves also designed to show off Elle while making Claudia appear unattractive and unimpressive.
       Elle also remembered her fight with Beverly and her epic battle with her ex-best friend, Becca Martin. Both women had almost beaten her. Miles represented the ultimate prize. Elle was close to the finish line and refused to stumble or fall short of her goal. She had to be absolutely sure she would own Claudia in that ring. Having studied women wrestling for some time, she decided there was a simple reason why bad girls usually win. Bad girls cheat…and so would Elle! Elle concocted a few evil tricks, some wicked surprises sweet little Claudia couldn’t defend against! Before long, Elle felt confident Claudia would not stand a chance!

Fight night arrived. Elle drove Claudia to a local club in Elle’s hometown, where her Elle had talked her husband’s friends into throwing him a birthday party.
       Elle hurried Claudia into a small dressing room. “Get dressed. Hurry!”
       Claudia hesitated. “I’m not sure I can go through with this!”
       “It’s too late to chicken out,” Elle insisted. Get dressed and climb into your box. I’ll seal the top and have you taken out to Miles. Trust me. This will be the best birthday present Miles has ever had!”
       Once Elle had Claudia boxed up and wheeled out, she hurriedly stripped down to a tiny, red bikini and got into her own box, instructing the club staff to wheel her out into the ring across from Claudia. She planned to burst up out of her box the moment Claudia burst free of her own. Elle smiled wickedly, imagining the shocked look Claudia would wear when she realized Elle had tricked her. She almost felt sorry for stupid, helpless little Claudia, almost…but not quite. Elle smiled. She would surely have Miles in her bed by midnight. Elle climbed into her gift box and waited. She felt herself moving, as the staff rolled her out of the dressing room, down the hall, into the main room and up into the ring. Then she heard the other box open. Instantly, Elle burst up out of her box wearing a huge smile, throwing her arms open in a kind of “Ta-Da!” pose.  Elle’s blue eyes widened and her smile vanished. Elle stood in a wrestling ring, but Claudia sat in the small crowd with her husband, wearing a trench coat. A figure stood in the corner adjacent to Elle. The figure wore a robe with a face-concealing hood.
       Claudia stood, using the house microphone to be heard over the cheering, laughing crowd. “You look confused, Elle. Poor, dumb blonde, I almost feel sorry for you! You were stupid to think I’m stupid! How gullible do you think I am? I drive into a small town, stop in a shoe store, and happen to find a girl ready to help me with all my problems and become my new best friend. Didn’t you know I’d be a little suspicious? Well, I was. I never trusted you! I asked around town, trying to learn about you. Everyone warned me that you’re just a man-stealing home wrecker! I immediately knew you saw Miles as a rich target. I wasn’t about to let you get your hands on him! When I told Miles about you, he recognized you as the woman who has been stalking him. Miles wanted to call the police, but what could we have charged you with? I went back to your hometown, to learn more about you. I was told to talk to a particular lady in town, who would tell me all about you. I did. Together, we set you up! We decided you need to be taught a lesson you’ll never forget!”
       Elle began to hyperventilate. Her plan lie shattered in pieces! She looked around at the crowd. Claudia and Miles sat together. She saw many young men she recognized as Mile’s friends, and one man she didn’t recognize. Then her eyes locked on a figure only just entering the room. Her heart almost leapt from her chest as her own husband, Kirk, took a front row seat.
       The woman across the ring from Elle spoke. “Remember me, Elle?” She dropped her robe. The girl who had once been Elle’s high-school bully, Beverly Campbell, stood tall, wearing blue jean cut-off shorts, a blue T-shirt, and bright blue boxing gloves. Elle glanced down and saw that Beverly’s husband, Greg, sat in the audience, too!
       Beverly explained, “When you first started trying to act like a bad girl, Elle, MY husband was your first target. You beat me up in my garage, Elle, in front of my husband! It’s time for a rematch!”
       Beverly threw a pair of red boxing gloves into Elle’s arms. “Put ’em on!”
       Elle’s heart pounded. The good girl turned bad had been caught in her own trap! Now she was the girl caught by surprise! How could she back down, in front of every man she had ever wanted?
       Elle set her jaw and tried to regain the advantage. She posed provocatively in her tiny, red bikini, stared down at Miles, and teased, “It’s your birthday! Why don’t you come up here and help me on with my gloves? You can be in my corner, and--”
       Miles waved her off. “I have Claudia. Why would I trade her for an inferior model?”
       The crowd laughed at Elle. Part of her wanted to curse them, while another part wanted to burst into tears and run. The fighter won. One of Miles’ friends eagerly volunteered to help Elle get her gloves on. He slipped a mouthpiece into her mouth and left the ring.
        Elle glared at Beverly. “I kicked your scrawny butt once. I can do it again!”
        Beverly growled. “Ring that bell!”
       Beverly’s husband shouted, “Tear her up, babe!”
        Elle shot him a dirty look, but turned her focus to her opponent. The blondes circled. Both were untrained fighters, not professional boxers. They traded a flurry of wild punches. Soon both girls’ thin, weak arms began to tire. Elle slammed a red glove into Bev’s shoulder, then glanced her other glove across Bev’s forehead. Beverly fired a straight jab. Her blue glove smacked hard into Elle’s cheek. Elle reeled back on her heels. Bev drove a blue glove deep into Elle’s bare stomach. When Elle tried to cover her belly, Bev hit her in her eye. When Elle reached her red gloves up to protect her face, Beverly moved her arms like pistons, driving lefts and rights into Elle’s stomach. Elle’s ankles turned to jelly. To stay on her feet, Elle clenched, hugging Beverly so closely their noses touched, their sweating stomachs sliding flesh-on-flesh. Bev shoved Elle back. Desperate, Elle fired a hard red glove to Beverly’s breast. Bev shouted, but angrily returned fire, driving a rocketing blue glove into Elle’s larger, more impressive breast. Elle squealed in pain, staggering back. A vicious punch to her mouth made the little short-haired blonde shudder. A huge uppercut sent Elle flying down. A count began. Elle’s feet were pushing at the mat even before she consciously knew what had happened. She slid to the ropes and tried to pull up on them. The count continued. “Seven! Eight!” Elle stood, insisting she was all right. The fight continued. Bev scored two more knockdowns, but Elle regained her feet each time. Elle kept trying to get her wrist up in Bev’s eyes, but Bev simply knocked them down. Beverly trapped Elle on the ropes directly in front of Bev’s husband and Elle’s own, and pounded Elle’s belly to mush. Elle whined and whimpered, then cried out harshly. Bev spun her and slammed a blue glove to Elle’s chin. Elle crashed down like a ton of bricks. She lie flat, staring at the ceiling, as the crowd counted her out. Finally, the fight ended with the sound of a bell.
       Beverly danced to her corner, hands up in victory. Her husband was there to tend to her, telling her “You did great, Bev! You kicked her fat ass!”
       Elle whined. “My butt is NOT fat!” Belly heaving in and out, she staggered over but found no one in her corner. She was all alone. She turned to a small, hanging mirror and opened her little mouth. Seeing it half-full of blood, tears flooded her eyes. She fought them back. With no one willing to be in her corner, Elle had to use her toes to pry off her gloves. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Beverly leaving the ring.
        Elle’s temper raged. “Where are you going? I’m still on my feet! You haven’t beaten me!”
       Claudia stood. “You still seem confused, Elle. Beverly beat you. We all saw it. She only gets to have you for one round, though.” Claudia dropped her trench coat, revealing her super-sexy, black, V-cut swimsuit, cut daringly low below the waist. The crowd filled the air with cheers and whistles. Claudia glared at Elle and said, “Now, it’s MY turn!”
       Elle watched in shock, as Claudia Weiner climbed into the ring with her.
       The bell rang again. A beautiful little blonde in a red bikini and a gorgeous brunette in a daringly cut black one-piece swimsuit circled, slowly.
       Elle snarled. “So, did you really think having Beverly fight me first would wear me out enough to give you a chance? Ha! All it did was make me mad!”
       Claudia hissed, “That’s the idea, stupid! I WANT you mad! I want you to come at me with everything you’ve got, so you won’t have any excuses when I kick your fat butt!”
       Elle threw her hands down by her side comically, shouting, “For the last time…my butt is NOT fat!”
       Claudia lunged, coming in on Elle with a very professional-looking collar-and-elbow lock up. Elle did her best to respond in kind. The women struggled. Claudia overpowered the blonde, slapping on a side headlock. Elle stooped over, her head trapped at waist level between Claudia’s pale arms. Elle stared out at the cheering crowd, her big, blue eyes showing obvious shock. An instant later Elle was completely off her feet, slammed down by a side hip toss. Claudia never let go of her headlock, but she adjusted her position, sitting up facing the crowd with her pale but luscious legs spread apart, giving her husband, Elle’s husband, Kirk, and everyone else quite an eye-full.
        Elle finally kicked free. The girls sprang together, fighting on their hands and knees. Elle shoved Claudia to her back and lunged to get on top her. Claudia kicked her feet around Elle’s face and slammed the blonde down backward, causing Elle’s head to slam hard against the mat. Once again, Claudia carefully positioned herself to show off her beautiful body, while hiding Elle’s body behind it. Then Claudia slapped her sexy thighs around Elle’s face and squeezed, hard. Elle’s feet pounded in pain, her distorted face turning violet. Claudia posed for the cheering, whistling crowd, flexing her legs as she pumped and punished Elle. Claudia had carefully positioned them so the crowd got a flattering view of her sexy little body, while about all they could see of Elle was her head, poking out from between Claudia’s thighs. Increasing pressure forced Elle to exhibit twisted, ugly expressions, making the brunette appear all the more attractive than her blond enemy.
         Elle stamped her feet madly in shame. She knew what Claudia was doing to her. Claudia was doing to her exactly what she had planned to do to Claudia! Claudia’s moves made her the center of attention and made her appear sexy and hot, while putting Elle in increasingly unflattering positions meant to make her look flabby and unattractive!
       Claudia’s legs tightened like a vice. Elle’s vision blurred. Finally, Elle plopped her foot over the bottom rope, begging, “Somebody get her off m-e-e-e-!”
       The crowd booed, but Claudia complied.
       The good girl turned bad sat up and reached for the rich girl. Claudia caught Elle’s wrist and twisted Elle’s arm 180 degrees, in a wild, swinging move. Elle yelped. A second arm twist sent Elle to her knees. The good girl gone bad looked up from her knees, dumbfounded.
       Claudia sneered at her. “You looked at me and thought you’d found a weak little rich girl you could easily beat. Maybe you should have taken the time to talk to some of MY friends! They might have told you I was on the varsity wrestling team, and that I’ve studied judo and karate!”
       Elle’s heart pounded. What had she gotten herself into?
       Over the next several minutes Elle became little more than a prop in the Claudia Weiner show. Claudia thoroughly schooled Elle, giving her a painful and humiliating wrestling lesson, punishing Elle with arm drags and airplane spins, toe holds, back drops, drop kicks and various submission holds.
       Tears rolling, Elle held on. She refused to be humbled before her men. She had to admit that Claudia was the better woman, one she couldn’t beat in a fair fight. Elle, however, was a good girl gone bad. She was prepared to cheat.
       While Claudia treated her fans to a variety of holds and moves, Elle responded with only two. No matter what Claudia did, Elle responded by either trying to get her wrists up into Claudia’s eyes, or by pulling Claudia’s hair, viciously. Unused to cat fighting, Claudia let out wild, high-pitched cries, but she never lost control of the match. She finally put Elle into a bear hug. Elle again yanked savagely at Claudia’s hair.
         Claudia yelped. “D-do you t-think I’m some weakling, who cant stand having my hair pulled? I’ll show you!”
        Claudia thrust her fingers deep into Elle’s short, blond hair, to pull Elle’s hair. Instantly Claudia yanked them back out, letting out a wild scream of pain. Claudia stared down at her cut and scratched hands and screamed again.
       The first of Elle’s dirty tricks had worked perfectly. Borrowing a trick she had seen in an old movie, Elle had hidden several razor-sharp pins in her hair.  When Claudia thrust her fingers deep through Elle’s hair, she found the pins the hard way.
        Claudia only froze for a moment, but it was long enough for Elle to take control of the fight. Claudia looked up just in time to see Elle’s little fist coming straight at her face. Claudia fell back against the ropes and then bounced off. Elle practically kicked her foot through Claudia’s stomach. Claudia cried, “O-o-o-h-h-h!” Claudia doubled over. Elle thrust Claudia’s face down while throwing her knee up. Elle’s knee crashed to Claudia’s face with bone-cracking impact. Claudia flew up and crashed down on her back, directly in front of he husband.
       Elle made certain Miles was watching, as she covered Claudia’s entire face under her bare foot and smashed it in.
       Elle smiled to Claudia’s rich husband, announcing, “I took everything she could give me, but I’m still standing. In fact, I took on TWO women tonight, and both combined couldn’t keep me down. I guess that PROVES I’m the best woman here!”
        To Elle’s complete surprise, the crowd booed her and called for Claudia to get up and fight!
        Enraged, Elle held the ropes and stepped up on top Claudia. Elle used her heels to stomp and dig into Claudia’s breasts. Claudia cried out, bare feet pounding. Unable to breathe except in short gasps, Claudia looked up helplessly at her husband, as his would-be mistress literally trampled her underfoot.
        Elle stepped off the brunette. She dropped Claudia forward from her knees, so that Claudia’s throat fell over the middle rope. Elle then stepped out through the ropes and stood out on the edge of the ring. She stepped over Claudia’s head, clamping her thighs shut around Claudia’s head. Elle then dropped to her own knees, using her weight to drive Claudia’s throat down over the rope. The poor little wife flailed helplessly. Elle grinned. The tide had turned. Now she was the one showing off at the hapless young wife’s expense. All the crowd could see of Claudia was her sad little face, rapidly turning purple between Elle’s magnificent legs. Elle stood and dropped, stood and dropped, posing hands-on-hips and taking time to wiggle her impressive assets in Miles face. Coughing and choking, Claudia Weiner was in trouble.
       Fighting for her husband, Claudia somehow managed to pull her head free. Clutching her throat, she tried to roll away. Elle sneered. She dove on top the brunette, raking her forearms back and forth across Claudia’s eyes. Claudia let out a wild scream. The second of Elle’s nasty surprises came into play. Elle’s wristbands concealed small sponges, which Elle had soaked with diluted alcohol. As she pressed down on Claudia’s face, she squeezed the stinging liquid out into Claudia’s scratched, reddened eyes. Claudia’s eyes felt like they were on fire. The rich girl screamed, her bare feet kicking at empty air.
       Elle caught one of Claudia’s legs and bit the bottom of Claudia’s foot in clear view of Miles and the crowd, hoping they would think Claudia’s wails came due to normal cat fighting tactics rather than any dirty tricks. Claudia desperately wanted to tell her husband that Elle was cheating, but Elle drove fists to the young wife’s body, keeping her from talking. Claudia simply couldn’t stand up to the punishment Elle delivered. Her body fell almost limp.
       Sensing victory, Elle pulled Claudia up to her knees, rubbing the glassy-eyed young wife’s face up Elle’s thighs and against her belly. Claudia’s eyes opened. Staring into Elle’s naval, she took the obvious target. She bit Elle’s naval as hard as she could. Elle screamed as much in shock as in pain. The crowd roared. Elle fell to her back. The young wife tore into her husband’s would-be mistress like a wildcat. Claudia nearly beat Elle into unconsciousness, until she instinctively went for Elle’s hair. The last of Elle’s hidden pins stabbed into Claudia’s hand. Claudia shouted. Elle kicked her off.
       Each girl staggered up, gasping and exhausted. Elle kicked at Claudia’s knees. Claudia kicked back. They kicked wildly, until Claudia’s foot met Elle’s sole-to-sole and kicked Elle’s foot away. Elle crashed down. Wasting no time, Claudia grabbed Elle’s feet and wrapped Elle’s thin legs in with her own. Claudia sat back, locking on a variant of a figure four submission hold.
Elle sat straight up, yelling. A vicious slap to her face sent Elle crashing back down. Elle soon writhed, twisting and screaming, as Claudia’s superior legs threatened to break Elle’s own. Struggling and squirming desperately, Elle’s head slipped out under the bottom rope and fell out over the edge of the ring. Elle looked at an upside-down world and saw to her horror her head had fallen out practically into Miles’ lap! Face terribly twisted and distorted in pain, Elle was forced to watch the man she had dreamed of cheering for his wife, as Claudia proved undeniably superior to Elle. Broken and helpless, Elle finally broke down into tears and cried for mercy, calling out her surrender.
       Claudia let go of Elle and stood over the beaten, sobbing blonde, throwing up her arms in victory. She rubbed her bare foot all over Elle’s face, practically in Mile’s lap. Once Claudia felt she had completely humiliated Elle, she went down into the crowd, who lifted her onto their shoulders. Miles looked up at his wife with pride and love.
      Elle curled into a ball in mid rind, rubbing her legs. She had been utterly beaten and humiliated…twice! Suddenly she felt the ring bouncing a bit. She looked up. Her husband, Kirk, entered the ring. He had seen her throw herself at Claudia’s rich husband. Most men could never forgive a wife for such a thing, but Elle knew Kirk felt pity for her. If there was one man alive who could forgive her, one man she could still depend on, it was Kirk.
         He looked down at the beaten blonde. “You’ve taken quite a beating tonight. Are you all right?”
       Kirk wasn’t the super-rich man Elle wanted, but he was the best she could get. She turned on the charm, looking up with huge, sad eyes. “I’ve been so stupid! I…I don’t know why I’ve done the things I’ve done. I know you’re the man for me. I’m so glad you came to protect me! After all I’ve done, it feels so good to know one man really wants me, more than anyone else!”
       Kirk smiled. “I’ve been looking all over town for you.”
       Elle cooed. “Take me home, Kirk. Take me home and take care of me.”
       Kirk lifted his wayward wife to her feet by her hand. “Oh, Elle, I’ve been looking all over town for you, so I can give you…THIS!”
       The stranger Elle had seen in the crowd stood, reached up into the ring, and slapped papers into Elle’s hand.
       Elle gasped. “What are these?”
       Kirk sneered. “They’re official papers. I’m divorcing you, Elle! You’ve been served!”
       The small crowd roared with laughter.
       Elle’s entire world collapsed around her. She stood in place, looking at Claudia and Beverly’s condescending smiles, listening to the crowd laughing at her. Elle threw a tantrum, jumping up and down, stamping her feet and screaming, “I hate you I hate you I hate you! I hate you all! You…can’t divorce me! I’ll sue! I’ll sue you for every penny you’ve got!”
       Kirk shot back, “I don’t think so!”  He jabbed his finger at the stranger at ringside. “This man is a private detective, Elle. I hired him a few months ago. He’s been following you. He has you on camera throwing yourself at married men, like Miles! The Weiners will be happy to testify against you, Elle. Kirk and Beverly will, too. You’re a two-timing home wrecker, Elle. No judge or jury in the world would give you a dime! I’m divorcing you, and you’re not getting a damned thing!”
       Elle stamped her feet in a blur. “You can’t do this to me!”
       “I just did.”
       Elle shrieked. “I’ll get you! You just wait! Someday, I’ll get you all! I’ll--”
       Claudia put an arm around Beverly’s shoulder and shook her head. “My, my! It looks like our little Elle still wants to fight!”
       “It certainly does,” Bev replied, mocking Elle’s tirade. “Do you think we can help her?”
        “I do indeed,” answered Claudia. She looked up at Elle. “You see, dear, Beverly and I were only the opening rounds. The main event hasn’t begun. We found someone who wants to get her hands on you a thousand times more than either of us ever did.”
       A door at the back of the club opened. Elle’s blue eyes bulged. Her former best friend turned worst enemy, Becca Martin, walked up to the ring, wearing a tiny, teal bikini. Elle’s heart raced, as Becca entered the ring.
       “Hello Elle,” Becca said, coldly. “Did you really think you had seen the last of me? When Claudia went looking into your past, my name came up. I told her just what kind of whore you are!”
       Elle’s eyes narrowed. “I warned you, Bitch! Fine! If you want the world to see what I did to you last time we fought, I’ll be happy to go on the internet and--”
       “If you’re referring to the carefully-edited blackmail recording you made, don’t bother trying to use that against me. Kirk found the unedited version! He knows I mopped the floor with you, until you fought dirty to win. He found your little recording and destroyed it!”
       Elle whirled, looking at Kirk in disbelief.
       Becca smiled, viciously. “Haven’t you guessed? Kirk and I are back together. We were never completely apart. Shortly after I left town, Kirk tracked me down. He told me how much he wanted me back! He told me how you don’t compare to me as a wife…or in the bedroom!”
       Elle spun to her soon-to-be ex-husband. “Kirk! How could you?”
       Kirk shrugged. “Does the truth hurt, Elle?”
       Elle shouted, “You’re lying! Don’t do this to me! Tell her you’re lying!” Then, in the tiniest of voices, Elle peeped, “Please?”
       Kirk dismissed her. “Sorry, Elle, but Becca’s twice the woman you could ever be.”
       Becca tested the ropes. “I’m about to prove it, in front of all these witnesses!”
       Elle whined. “This isn’t fair! I’ve already fought and lost to two girls tonight! It’s not fair!”
       Becca sneered. “Oh, like it was fair the night I came home expecting to have a romantic rendezvous with my husband, only to be ambushed by you? That wasn’t fair, either!” Becca grinned with the smile of the cat that ate the canary. “Besides, I’ve been through quite a workout tonight, too! Didn’t you notice that Kirk came in last? He was with me this afternoon. Believe me, our little wrestling match was far more tiring than anything you’ve done here! Kirk was so happy to finally have a REAL woman back in his bed! He gave me quite a workout!”
       The crowd laughed.
       Elle screamed in sheer rage. “I don’t know much, Becca Martin, but I know I’ve always been a better woman than you! You want a piece of me? Ring the bell, and I show you! I’ll show you all!”
       Elle had lost any hope of taking Miles from Claudia. She could never take Greg from Beverly. She had lost Kirk to Becca. Kirk had publicly declared Becca far better in the bedroom than Elle. Humbled, humiliated and betrayed, Elle wanted nothing more than to tear Becca apart!
       The old enemies leapt together like pouncing wildcats. They cursed, hissed, scratched and slapped madly. Wild shoving followed. Elle finally shoved Becca against the ropes. Becca lunged back. The two women slapped their palms together high over head, fingers between fingers. They struggled in a schoolgirl mercy match, a head-to-toe, woman against woman test of strength. Elle’s muscles flexed and pumped under her pink-and-white flesh. Becca’s muscles tensed under her tan skin. Thighs quaked, breasts bounced and heaved and sweat rolled down flat bellies, as both women strained with every ounce of their strength to come out on top. Elle’s face twisted, as Becca forced her hands back over her wrists. Elle shook her head “No!”, as Becca forced her to her knees.
       Becca looked down at Elle with a condescending smile. “Down on your knees before me, Elle, where you belong!”
       The crowd cheered. Elle strained to rise, but Becca slammed her back down to her knees.
       Becca gloated. “I didn’t give you permission to rise.”
       Elle strained with all her might, but she couldn’t get off her knees. Furious, Elle leaned forward and bit Becca’s thigh. Becca shrieked, but she angrily yanked up one of Elle’s hands and bit the tips of her fingers. Elle screamed, slapping the mats wildly.
       Becca seized Elle’s hair and drove her knee up into Elle’s face, over and over again. Elle fell to her back, staring up at Becca. Elle’s world was spinning. Becca leapt up and stomped Elle’s stomach. Elle was finished. She lay still, as Becca covered her. She heard the crowd count “One! Two!” Then, suddenly, Becca took Elle’s hair and pulled her shoulders up off the mat! Becca shook her head, refusing to give Elle an early pin. She wanted more. Becca posed over Elle, hands on hips, a smug smile on her lips.
       “You’re pathetic, Elle. I could have beaten you already, but I’m not letting you off the hook that easily. Get up and fight me, Elle! I want more!”
       Overcome by rage, Elle charged, tackling the brunette down. Elle and Becca rolled in a savage battle, biting, pulling hair, choking and scratching. Elle was losing, until she managed to rub what little alcohol she had left in Becca’s eyes. Becca screamed, but responded by digging her fingers in Elle’s eyes. Elle wailed. Both fighters rolled away, half blinded. They rose, staggering together. Elle recovered first, savagely raking her fingers in Becca’s brown eyes. Becca howled, falling back against the ropes. Elle showed no mercy, spinning her one-time best friend and choking her over the top rope. Becca gagged and spit, staring in tears at Kirk.
       Almost hysterical, Elle looked down at Kirk and shouted, “Look at her! Do you still think she’s better than me? Huh? Do you?”
       Becca saved herself with a mule kick, driving her heel deep into Elle’s tummy. Elle reeled back. Staggered and hurt, Becca turned. Elle kicked Becca straight up between her legs. Becca cried out and folded, collapsing at Elle’s feet. Elle stomped and kicked her former friend wildly. Prissy Becca loved to dish out punishment, but she wasn’t very good at taking it. She looked ready to surrender. The crowd begged Becca to fight. Becca struggled to get to her feet under a barrage of stomps. Elle raked Becca’s eyes then punched her nose. Becca flew back into a corner. Elle charged. Becca grabbed the ropes for leverage and kicked straight up. One of Becca’s feet slammed into Elle’s breasts, the other flat across Elle’s face. Elle collapsed. The little blonde rolled over and struggled to rise, her back to Becca. Becca let out a battle cry and leapt up onto the blonde’s back. Becca rode Elle piggyback style, wrapping her slender arms around Elle’s neck from behind. Becca’s sleeper hold/choke quickly took effect. Elle’s blue eyes bulged. Elle’s vision grew dark purple around the edges and a low roar filled her ears. Becca was choking Elle out!
       Becca whispered in Elle’s ear. “I’m not going to stop, Elle! This is it! I’ll finish you for good! Everyone will be glad to see you gone!”
        Elle’s heart raced. Poor Elle sobbed, “You would, wouldn’t you? Everyone hates me! It’s not fair! You’re mean and stuck-up, and everyone still loves you! I try and try, and everyone hates me! It’s not fair!”
        Becca sneered. “It’s all over, Elle! I won’t stop this time! You’re finished!”
       Elle whined, “N-o-o-o-o!”
        Elle plopped her foot over the ropes. Elle cried, “I’m in the ropes! Stop her! Make her stop!”
       Becca shouted, “I’m not stopping! I’ve got you this time!”
       Elle gave out a long, plaintiff whine.
       Claudia said, “Break it up, Becca. I did. Play by the rules.”
       Becca sneered, finally ending her choke. Instead, Becca lifted both of Elle’s feet, spread Elle’s legs, and stomped down between them with all her might. The crowd gasped. Elle couldn’t even find a voice to scream. Elle rolled over onto her front, tears rolling. The ever-prissy Becca sat hips on hips on Elle, and started bouncing, thrusting her hips into Elle’s hips, driving her badly wounded opponent into the mats. Becca demanded, “Look up, Elle. Look right into Kirk’s eyes and admit I’m the better woman. Tell him, Elle! Do it!”
      Tears flooding, Elle looked up at Kirk, but she refused to say the words.
      Becca took Elle’s tiny foot and bit it, savagely. Elle screamed. “Say it, Elle!” Becca bounced hard.
       Totally beaten, Elle looked up at Kirk and, sobbing so hard she could barely breathe, cried, “You win! I give up! You’re…you’re a better woman than m-e-e-e-e! Oh please, won’t somebody save me-e-e-e? Ple-e-e-e-e-ase?”
       No one seemed so inclined. Elle had turned a town against her. She had stolen other women’s husbands and broken up families. On this night, she paid the price.
       Becca got up, posing over the beaten blonde. Desperate to escape, Elle pulled her body forward an inch at a time, until she fell out of the ring. Becca came out after her. She bitch-slapped Elle until Elle was a helpless heap at her feet. Then she propped Elle up. Elle’s head fell back. To her horror, she realized her head fell against a metal chair at ringside…Kirk’s chair! Elle’s head rested between Kirk’s thighs! Elle looked up at Kirk, just as Becca sat down on Elle’s face! Becca bounced up and down in Kirk’s lap, smacking her almost bare hips in Elle’s face, as Kirk watched! Elle’s eyes were exposed enough so that she had to look up and watch Kirk laugh and cheer, as Becca finished her with a humiliating face sitting pin. In moments, Elle was smothered into helplessness. Becca left Elle a quivering mess, crying inconsolably.
       Claudia stepped up. “Come on, Becca! Don’t you think she’s had enough?”
       “Yeah,” Beverly said. “I wanted to teach her a lesson too, but--”
        Prissy Becca shook her head. “I’m almost done. There’s just one more thing I want from her.”
       Becca reached down and pulled the terrified blonde to her knees. “Have I made you my bitch tonight, Elle? Have I?”
       Helpless and at Becca’s mercy, Elle whimpered, “Y-Yes.”
       Becca smiled. “It’s time you look the part.” Becca reached into her bag and pulled out a dog collar and leash. Becca forced Elle to her hands and knees. Becca then put the collar around Elle’s neck. Elle sobbed in tears of shame, looking around at the laughing crowd.
        Prissy Becca smirked. “The rodeo should be letting out any minute. Half the town will be walking home through the park. Let’s go, Elle. It’s time I take my bitch on a walk through the park!”
       Elle cried her eyes out. “N-O-O-O-O! Oh please, Becca! I’ll do anything! I’ll leave town! Don’t do this to me! Not in front of my whole hometown….”
       Becca snarled and smacked her foot across Elle’s hips. “We’re going, bitch!”
       That night Elle Sharp suffered humiliation beyond any she ever imagined possible. Elle knew she could never show her face in town again. Becca had finally beaten her, in every way. Elle lost everything.

The next morning, a frail, bruised and battered blonde stood at the city limits, waiting for the first bus out of town. She shed a tear, looking back at a cherished hometown she would never see again. Elle spent most of her life making countless sacrifices to be a good girl, but she always lost out to a supposedly better one. Frusrated to tears, she tried to be a bad girl, but she couldn’t be bad enough. No matter what she tried, she lost. Now she had been ran out of town in shame, with prissy Becca Martin’s footprint forever imprinted on her backside.
       Elle wondered if she expected too much. Had her dreams been unreasonable? Should she have settled for what she could get?
       Elle set her jaw. No. She refused to give up. Someday, somehow, somewhere, she would find her dreams, or make them. She would have the life she always wanted.
       Elle was sure that one day Greg would realize what kind of mean bully he had married. She was sure that one day Kirk would wake up and realize prissy, mean-spirited Becca wasn’t half the woman she was.
       Someday, she would be missed.
       The bus approached. Elle’s tears rose in her eyes as she looked back at her hometown, one last time. She whispered to the heavens. “I know I’ve been bad. I know I got what I had coming to me. I don’t deserve any favors, but please, if all those years I spent being good meant anything, please, please, make sure that prissy Becca Martin finally gets what SHE has coming to HER!”
       The bus drove off, taking Elle to her new life, and to new adventures.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: FINAL FIGHT! Good Girl Gone Bad: Climax!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »
tch, tch, what goes around, cums around, doesn't it?  ::) Great series!  ;D :-*
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: FINAL FIGHT! Good Girl Gone Bad: Climax!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:23:03 AM »
still feeling sorry for Elle
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!