News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PRINCESS TOURNAMENT 2 ROUND "Jasmine vs Cinderella"

• 11 Replies

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
PRINCESS TOURNAMENT 2 ROUND "Jasmine vs Cinderella"
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »
Welcome CatfightManiacs on the second round of the Princess Tournament!!! After we see Alice destroyed and humiliated Snow White, we'll see another Princess Fight: Jasmine vs Cinderella!!! The winner goes to the I Semifinal against Alice! And now....the pics of the opponents

PRINCESS JASMINE

{alt}

{alt}

PRINCESS CINDERELLA

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:48:23 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: PRINCESS TOURNAMENT 2 ROUND "Jasmine vs Cinderella"
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:01:29 PM »
About a dozen years of being Bossed around , pushed around , & playing the Submissive Good Girl & when her Prince Charming comes & she can be free & live Happily Ever After , what does she do , be submissive & get locked in her room & needs some " Bibidebobedeboo " help to get out , WAHT A JOBBER Cinderella is , perhaps the most Jobberific of them all , after all those years & she still doesn't stand up for herself , it looks like Jasmine will have an easy cakewalk over poor Cindy , so enjoy it Jasmine , because in the next round , Alice will turn you back into the Helpless Jobber you also are
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:45 PM »
The fight is started!!! Jasmine goes to the attack! Cinderella defense herself, but Jasmine hit her with a chop on the boob! Jasmine hit the second chop on the other boob! Cinderella is in difficoult. The Arabian Princess kick her leg with a powerful thai low kick! Second kick from Jasmine! Jasmine look so athletic!!!

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 05:38:55 PM »
Jasmine is on fire!!! She grab Cinderella's hair and start to hit with knee in the stomach!!! Cinderella grab one knee and try to lost Jasmine's balance. But the Arabian Princess make an headlock on Cinderella and Jasmine fall over Cinderella. The poor white princess is suffocate by the strong Arabian arms!!!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 06:43:16 PM »
cinderella
just because everybody thinks she can't win dosent automatically make her a puching bag
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Kylara

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »
THAT Jasmine versus THAT Cinderella - Jasmine by a mile.
Love and Lemondrops,
~A

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 07:38:01 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
THE FIGHT CONTINUED!!! Jasmine continued with her headlock, but Cinderella bite her arm! Jasmine: "Aaaaaa!!! You bitch!!!" Jasmine lay out Cinderella!!! Cinderella hit Jasmine with an headbutt! Jasmine is down on the floor and Cinderella bite her boob! Jasmine screaming for pain, Cinderella grab his hair and hit Jasmine with a punch!! Cinderella grab Jasmine's neck and start to suffocate her. Cinderella: "Give up!!!" Jasmine: "I...can't breath! You killing me!" Cinderella: "Yeah!!! Im gonna kill you!!!"

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 03:38:33 PM »

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 06:46:12 PM »
Cinderella will fight very bravely, but Jasmine will win in close fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 04:07:00 PM »
Cinderella take a vantage!!! Jasmine is suffocate by Cinderella's strong arms! Cinderella sitting on Jasmine face and smothering her!!! Soon new pics!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2018, 10:28:02 PM »
Thank Gawd Kardashian lost.   Ugh!  ::)