News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Which celebrity would be able to challenge Brooke Hogan

• 15 Replies

Offline tirro

Which celebrity would be able to challenge Brooke Hogan
« on: September 11, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »
Brooke Hogan seems to be an extremely strong woman, I actually cannot think of one celebrity (except some world-class athletes maybe) that would have the power to beat her up in a catfight. This young sexy 22 yo. girl has some clear physical advantages to most other celebrities:

she is 5'11" tall, has a very strong bone-structure and is additionally very fit and seems to be working out a lot. As a dancer she is furthermore very flexible. Can you suggest any celebrity (apart from professional athletes) who could challenge her. I was thinking of a few very strong ladies such as Charlize Theron, Beyonce, Amanda Righetti, Yvonne Strahovski but I think even they would get defeated by her.

Here the link for a video of Brooke dancing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59-U3UsVGU
Dancing like this does require a lot of power and stamina and the kicks she is showing also look quite dangerous. This high fitness level mixed with her height and her frame make her a really dangerous fighter
Some pictures:

she could surely beat that poor guy into pulp if she wanted to
{alt}
{alt}
these muscles are truely intimidating
{alt}

and she is very sexy, however
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline cffan11

Re: Which celebrity would be able to challenge Brooke Hogan
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:53:56 AM »
if you include athletes as celebrities, Serena Williams could whip her ass.

not including athletes though...I'd go with Stacy Keibler as her fame now comes as a model/dancing with the stars instead of wrestling.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »
Now that she is no longer a Wrestler & more of a Celebrity , I mean she did do Celebrity Boxing , Chyna , is the 1 to take the " Brookster " down & Stacy Keilbler , please people , STOP  >:( , Stacy is a tall Sexy Jobber who Brooke would easilydefeat like all of Stacey's other Wrestling Opponents
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 11:06:46 PM »
Britney :o
Britney legs
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Britney the strongest one believes it ;D
{alt}
{alt}
And Britney very strong :o

{alt}
{alt}

Britney looks so when the fight ends :'(
{alt}

How would this fight end according to you?
And what he would have the losing punishment?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:37:06 PM by amazonasz »

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »
keeping it WWE, i say STEPAHNIE MCMAHON.  that fight would probably sell some PPV. she does have the boobs to match up to brooke's.
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 11:18:31 PM »
Stephanie McMahon is a big and strong girl at 5' 9" and has good muscle on her.  However, the more "celebrity" women that come to mind as a good match up for the hulkster's kid are

Tocarra Jones - she is 5' 9" and very curvy (plus sized model before celebrity fit club where she boxed and really showed she is very athletic with muscle under the curves.  Check out her legs and broad shoulders in the pics.....she could definitely handle herself in a battle with Brooke.

Brooke Shields - she is 5' 11" and has always been fit but as she has gotten older she has really kicked up the workouts a lot.  She sports some serious muscle on her whole body, legs, arms, shoulders! 

Any of these three for sure but please spare me with the likes of Charlize T., no way on her best day could she ever hope to win a fight against Brooke Hogan! Period...come on people, let's get back in the real world here.....

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »
this one got lost in the threat i think.....come on ya'll, what do you think????

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 06:52:46 AM »
How about Khloe Kardashian?? Another big girl - I think Brooke v Khloe would be one hell of a fight!

I thought the same thing. I ran this poll a while back. Brooke destroyed her...

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,8777.0.html

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
Kaley Cuoco   26 years, height 169 cm, weight 59 kg, 85-60-90, bra cup 75C.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:15:03 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
I would like to see fight in which Brooke defeats boy from "tirro" photos and breaks him. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59-U3UsVGU )
Looking on clip from youtube I affirm that this is possible. Boy preponderate , because he has not hair which girl would can pull. There now he will catch her hair surely. But maybe fight will be close. After this she forces him to licking pussy and ass, she squeezes his balls  and humilitates him sexually  in every possible manner.

I am man, but my skills of fight are weak. She would can defeat me in very hard mixed fight.
She height 180 cm ( 5'11" ) and weight 75 kg ( 165 lbs ).
I am 34 years old, height 174 cm ( 5'8" ), weight 68 kg ( 150 lbs ).
Both would kick, hit, facers, wrestling, pulling rival's hair, breasts and balls attack and to do all to win. I think that she will beat me.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:25:04 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
Brooke is physically overwhelming, but you know, she doesn't really come off as particularly smart. I can see her dominating a lot of fights on sheer size reasons. Depending on the style of the fight, mat/ground wrestling would probably suit her best, while a more technical boxing fight could expose her. Anyway - a smart fighter who doesn't try to overpower her, but rather out-fight her with resilience, patience and cleverness could take her out. Not sure, though, who from the celebrity world that could be, because, obviously she'd have to have some sort of power/size, too.

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 02:16:02 AM »
Stephanie McMahon that a good match up  :P
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 06:38:24 AM »
It would take a strong woman toss around Brooke by the hair. Attempting to find a close comparison (actress only) that would give Brooke a beating wouldn't be easy, but I'd love to try! I have a few female actors in mind that would be able to leave a few marks on Brooke's ass. They're a bit older than Brooke. I could not think of an actress close to her age that would be woman enough to take her on.

Brooke's a big athletic girl. The actresses I have in mind are highly motivated to humiliate her because they consider her a "poser", not a real actress, and get-off on the chance to beat Brooke to tears. One less "reality star" to deal with.

Daisy Fuentes (1966/5'10"/35c-24-37/???): "Brooke's a big girl, she'll be a woman after I grind a few fluids from her.."

Heather Graham (1970/5'8"/36-28-34/123): "mine are bigger, I'll show her personally. A chance to beat down one of those wannabe no talent reality bitches always showing up for casting calls will be a huge turn-on for me."

Now, if Brooke proves to be more than my picks could handle, we can go to the otherside of the scale, because I love to see beautiful, head strong, and cocky woman brought to tears by another woman. Plus, according to Heather, "Brooke is not a real actress" and I agree. Brooke is not only a wannabe actress she's also a wannabe athlete.

Daisy and Heather become victims of Brooke's killer body I found someone that is an even a closer match, someone who recently entered into the acting world.

Gina Carano:    29/5'8"/38-27-36/145
vs
Brooke Hogan:    23/5'11"/37-29-39/165

Gina will only be allowed catfight rules, unless Brooke wants to go there.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:40:22 AM by SlugLord »

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 11:42:47 AM »
Brooke wouldn't stand a chance vs Gina Carano

Offline RandyDNR

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 01:02:02 AM »
There is an existing poll here that has Brooke losing a kickboxing fight to Yvonne Strahovski by a fair margin.  In wrestling, the larger heavier Hogan wins.  In a striking contest, the leaner but jut as tall and fit Strahovski might take Brooke. 
Nothing hotter than watching two wives decide who is better