News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site

• 51 Replies

Offline KSWer

New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site
« on: September 19, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
{alt}

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/

Hello folks!

Following in the footsteps of the great (but now inactive :() CFA website  (http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/) I have created a new website in similar fashion!
(fyi - I am NOT the original creator of CFA, just his online friend.)

The look & feel may be the same, however, my website aims to collect & display information about how we catfight lovers view the celebrities we like to read about as fighters.
The CFA came up with an idea to assign attribute scores to celebrities but raised some complaints when the creator assigned the scores according to his view alone...

My website comes to fix that!
On the website you will find profiles for many celebrity women. On the bottom of each profile you will find a survey about that woman's attributes as a fighter.
How you complete the survey is up to you, but please try to be honest and give your real opinion about each celebrity.
I found this a fun and effective way to get a real feel for how our community views each female celebrity when it comes to fighting!

Once a decent number of surveys will be submitted for each woman, I will then update their profile pages to reflect the average score they received for each attribute from all surveys submitted. I will keep updating & adjusting the scores as more surveys are submitted of course!

At the moment all profile pages have empty attribute bars, but do not worry - those will fill up accordingly as soon as people submit surveys!
Please try to submit as many surveys as you can - The more surveys completed - the more the results will accurately represent the community's view of each woman.

Once I have some information to work with, I will also have some interesting polls and top 10\bottom 10 lists going using all the data collected from the surveys.

If you have any requests, ideas or comments, please let me know!
Thank you and hope to see you participate and enjoy!

LINK : http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Re: New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:30:00 PM »
A real great idea. I misss the CFA so much. So I have filled the surveys from the majority of the women. Please tell us when your tournament is starting. :)

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:47:53 PM »
Dude loved the site and the pictures you have used. I have signed up and done a few surveys and will do more.
Please dont take the following in a bad way as i really do like your site, but i wonder if your gonna add more stats as i personally comparing the women, sounds odd but i like shoe size in comparing, i do have a foot fetish, kinda. Just an idea. also, are you going to add more women ? Again, great site, well done :)

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 07:58:26 AM »
This is a great idea!!!   ;)

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 10:26:16 AM »
I'll try and give some feedback. Definitely something the celeb-catfighting community has been lacking!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:13 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys!

I would just like to mention I'm getting some very weird data from some people........like someone voting 3.5 on ALL categories for someone like Jessica Biel.
or voting all 10's for Alexis Bledel.....Come on.

I don't really get what is up with those people who vote like that...but I'm going to ignore their surveys if they seem to be obvious trolls.

Please put more thoughts into it when you submit surveys, there is no point to do them if you're just spamming the same random score for all attributes.

Regarding adding more women, yes I plan to, please let me know if you'd like someone added.

Regarding the guy who requested shoe size to be mentioned........honestly, even If I wanted to add that, I wouldn't know where to get each women's real shoe size from.....and making them up is stupid don't you think?

Please keep sending surveys my way! Thanks!

Offline spiderrage

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
so when will the first batch of matches be up?

Offline ant1

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »
Love the concept and cant wait to see some cards but what of adding some mature fighters such as Cox,Aniston and Hatcher for example?

Offline KSWer

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »
Ok, I get the feeling some people are expecting this to be a league like the CFA with fight cards and match write ups \ stories etc.....this was not my intent.
Part of the reason why the CFA is currently inactive (and I know this from the source) is because the guy could not handle the amount of work required to keep it going.
Writing 8-10 matches a week is tons of work not to mention updating the website constantly with all the little details and stats.

I'm not even gonna go there...not without help...I wish I could, and if I was planning to I would just take over the CFA from him and revive it myself.

The point here was to have some fun with peoples opinions about the different female celebs and see what data I can gather and present in a cool looking way.
I'm planning on doing polls and such, which will happen soon.

But I dunno if this should be presented as "CARDS" if there are not going to be write ups for the matches. All it can be is who won and by how much.

Do you think it is still worth presenting the polls as weekly cards? even with no write ups?

Offline KSWer

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 03:05:14 AM »
Thanks for the advice! :)
I'll add Kesha, and I refuse to write it as Ke$ha. hehe.

The thing is........I'm afraid that if I don't run some polls\cards, people will lose interest cause they are too lazy. Some girls on the roster are not getting enough attention by the visitors.
For exmaple, since the website went live (3 days ago), with 628 views on this thread and some more in other places, Vanessa Hudges & Olivia Wilde have had only 4 (!!!) people submitting their surveys!

4 fucking people! and I thought they are pretty popular celebrities here. It's not like they are some no-names.
Girls like Jolie, Biel, and some others got around 20 surveys each so far, and the rest about 10 on average.

So you see...if Hudgens gets only 4 people to rank her....it kinda worries me.

and I saw your reply about shortening the number of questions etc. I get data on how much time it takes people to finish the surveys. on average it takes 1:30-2 minutes per survey.
If people can't invest 2 minutes grading a woman (which to me is a fun process in itself) then I dunno......I don't feel like I need to shorten the surveys to save them 10-20 seconds and lose some of the fun of it all.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:44:34 AM by KSWer »

Offline ozfffan

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 12:44:49 PM »
Also love the idea and the work you've put into it!  Started working my way through your roster, only suggestion is statistiscs for viciousness and wether heel/face !

Offline ant1

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 12:44:53 AM »
cant wait for the expanded roster but great so far.

Offline KSWer

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
Check out the news section for some new roster updates!
I have added 9 women today (some older age celebs) and will keep adding more every few days.
Please give some attention to the new girls! :)

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/news.html

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »
Love the updates! Please add Faith Hill, Shania Twain and Danica Patrick!  :)

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
You're doing a great job! I would like to see Kelli Hutcherson, Nicky Whelan and Erin Andrews in the roster!