News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site

• 51 Replies

Offline Firefly

• God Member
Re: New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
I absolutely love this idea! I will do as many eval's as possible. I would love to see my favorite singer Faith Hill added as well!  ;)  She is 5'9, 122lbs and 43 yrs old. Thanks in advance!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 12:55:46 AM »
Just posted an important new survey on how you guys think the overall score for each woman should be calculated from the 6 attribute scores.
I realized that just making an average from the 6 attributes may not be the best way....or is it ?

Please take the survey on the "Weekly Polls" section to help me determine the best method for the overall score to be calculated:

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/weekly-polls.html

Thanks.

P.S

More roster updates (including requests I received) coming very soon!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 09:13:43 PM »
ROSTER UPDATE!

Nine more ladies joined the roster today!
Please show them some love and evaluate them asap! ;)

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/news.html

More to come soon...

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »
Great job, KSWer! Lovin' the site, and look forward to all you do with it.

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 11:22:31 PM »
I´m missing Stacy Ferguson and Nicole Scherzinger in the roster. Please try to add these strong beauties. Maybe also the flexy doll Kimberly Wyatt oder asian beauty Kelly Hu?

Offline ant1

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 06:38:54 AM »
Love the adds but curious about polls and if anyone would want cyberfight some matchups?

Offline ant1

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »
Great call

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »
Nice job!

Is it correct that you add up all the evaluated categories and calculate the average score? Because that COULD cause some minor troubles, especially in weight classes. I mean, so Olivia Wilde is quick and fit, but that doesn't mean she ends up being as good a fighter as others who are stronger (and therefore rated a little lower in speed), right?

Anyway, the polling is fun, and even though people probably tend to give ten scores to their faves and vote everybody else a bit down, after a first look at the first results - it's actually quite a good overview, and hardly controversial.

Although the, inexplicably to me, obsession with the stunningly overrated Yvonne Strahovski continues. But that's my problem, I guess. I'm happy Amanda Righetti's scoring well.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »
Yeah I'm not sure how 81 is overrating  ;) and I am sure there are plenty of peeps who can't understand your obsession with Amanda who isn't doing bad at 74 rating.

And wonderful job on the site!! love taking the polls and can't wait to see who gets added next!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:24:28 PM by Chaoswolf9 »

Offline KSWer

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 06:53:16 PM »
Nice job!

Is it correct that you add up all the evaluated categories and calculate the average score? Because that COULD cause some minor troubles, especially in weight classes. I mean, so Olivia Wilde is quick and fit, but that doesn't mean she ends up being as good a fighter as others who are stronger (and therefore rated a little lower in speed), right?

Anyway, the polling is fun, and even though people probably tend to give ten scores to their faves and vote everybody else a bit down, after a first look at the first results - it's actually quite a good overview, and hardly controversial.

Although the, inexplicably to me, obsession with the stunningly overrated Yvonne Strahovski continues. But that's my problem, I guess. I'm happy Amanda Righetti's scoring well.

That is correct. I posted a survey about how people think the overall score should be calculated, because I wasn't sure myself if an average is good enough.
However, about 60% of the people who submitted the survey thought that an average is the way to go. The rest thought quickness and fitness should count less towards the overall score.

I tried calculating the overalls with fitness and speed counting only half as much as the other attributes, but the differences were really minor (1-2 points up or down) and since the majority of people said all attributes should have the same weight I just decided to go with a regular average eventually.

BTW, I completely delete and disregard any surveys with all 10's or all 1's, as well as people who submit weird looking numbers like all 2's for someone like Kristanna Loken or  all 9's for Alexis Bledel or whatever...If I can't identify some thought behind a survey submission  I'm just gonna ignore it. (so for those who do that - please stop wasting your time and mine.)

So to sum up, don't worry, trolls wont affect the scores on my watch ;)

Offline KSWer

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »
Don't forget to add Shakira!

I will add her in the next batch of roster adds! (which should happen this weekend)

I really want to add every woman people request, however, there is a problem with some less-known celebs that people come up with.
They tend to get a very low number of survey submissions. (around 10-15 only) which to me, is not enough to be a good representation of a woman's scores.

So if I don't add your request maybe it's because most people don't know who she is and I don't think posting her scores based on 5-10 persons' opinion is good enough...

If you disagree with me please let me know, I wanna hear people's thoughts on this.

for barbosa - I'm sorry man, I like your enthusiasm a lot but as I mentioned several times this website is not about fights. It is about evaluations of celebs as fighters, and some fun with numbers. I am planning to do polls about match ups of equally rated fighters just for fun but I'm not planning on doing any fight stories like on CFA. Sorry...

Thanks for all the comments.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:40:44 PM by KSWer »

Offline MelissaFights

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria if you could btw love the more natural looking pics.

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 09:54:48 PM »
'
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:11:15 PM by Soothslayer »

Offline KSWer

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 10:15:15 PM »
for barbosa - I'm sorry man, I like your enthusiasm a lot but as I mentioned several times this website is not about fights. It is about evaluations of celebs as fighters, and some fun with numbers. I am planning to do polls about match ups of equally rated fighters just for fun but I'm not planning on doing any fight stories like on CFA. Sorry...

It’s ok my friend. I know that is impossible to write somebody stories about all these women. But I hope that will be some polls and discussion about a hypothetical catfight irl. I mean something like the style of this forum. And I hope in participation of many members at this discussion. And who knows… maybe some members give some stories or a briefing of poll-catfights.   

As I saw, when I open the cards of celebrities who I have already put my votes, appeared “Survey has already been completed”, so there are not option for multiple voting. I mention this because is the classic problem with the polls here.

I hope so too. That was the plan :)

Yes I made it so people cannot vote more than once. Even if they do manage to (because u can always fool the system if you try hard enough) I can usually notice if one person voted more than once, because I get lots of information about each person (like location, ip address etc) and can spot two from the same place and then delete accordingly.

Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher are on my list to be added soon!

Offline Foam

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 02:37:54 AM »
Great idea, looks very promising... except for the whiteout.

You're smart to avoid trying to duplicate the CFA. The idea of poll rankings creates a resource for anyone who who wants to write stories involving any of these women, while not locking you onto the treadmill of cranking them out yourself.

On the other hand, you really must have been concentrating hard to avoid listing Zoe Saldana, or Halle Berry, or Lucy Liu, or Maggie Q, or Vivica A. Fox, or Grace Park or Michelle Yeoh...