News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site

• 51 Replies

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Re: New Community Project - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 03:38:11 AM »
I second Barbosa. Something that lets me know if I have voted for someone would be great! I can't remember some of the gals I have voted for! haha

Online peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 06:56:49 AM »
 i just noticed that after about a week or so that you can do the survey's again. i did a few before i realized it. sorry. :'(

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 07:40:37 PM »
i just noticed that after about a week or so that you can do the survey's again. i did a few before i realized it. sorry. :'(
I dont know, but maybe you didnt complete them twice really. When I completed the surveys and checked back 2-3 days later, I saw that at some surveys I was sure to have completed (I have not completed every survey immediately after checking), they were not completed, but others were. After I have taken a closer look, I recognized that it was exclusively the first surveys that I thought(!!!!) to have done, that were not completed. So, at first I also thought, that you could do them again after a while (but I honestly did not then). But the surveys that were shown as completed after these 2-3 days, were still shown as completed after another five days or so (and still are a good two weeks after beeing completed).
So I came to a different Theory: at the surveys I have thought to have completed, I probably forgot to answer one or two of the obligate questions marked with red star, because of problems with scrolling up and down, that I perceived only in the surveys that I did later.
So I completed the open surveys and hope that its really like that and there is not the easy possibility to betray.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:43:55 PM by de Trixah »

Offline KSWer

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 08:18:27 PM »
Great idea, looks very promising... except for the whiteout.

You're smart to avoid trying to duplicate the CFA. The idea of poll rankings creates a resource for anyone who who wants to write stories involving any of these women, while not locking you onto the treadmill of cranking them out yourself.

On the other hand, you really must have been concentrating hard to avoid listing Zoe Saldana, or Halle Berry, or Lucy Liu, or Maggie Q, or Vivica A. Fox, or Grace Park or Michelle Yeoh...

Thanks!
3 of those names you mentioned are coming in the next roster update. (Zoe, Halle, Lucy).
Honestly, I'm getting so many requests for women to add, half of them I never even heard of in my life....I can't add EVERYONE and even if I do it's gonna take some time....it's easy just throwing 20 names at me... I got an email from a guy asking me add a list of like 50 women!!! out of the entire list I recognized only 2 names. Seriously.

So, patience please :) I'm going to add everyone I can in condition that she is famous enough to get surveys submitted for her. If shes not famous enough and I'm only going to get 10 people submitting her survey, it's just not worth it.

P.S
No one has requested her yet...but do you guys think I should add Brooke Hogan?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:20:50 PM by KSWer »

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
Yeah add her for sure. She seems to be gaining popularity.

As far as some other girls what about smoking hot models Kate Upton and Brooklyn Decker?  and Brit bomb shells Lucy Pinder or Gemma Atkinson?

Just suggestions and no rush. You're site is awesome!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2011, 10:35:25 PM »
New roster update is up!
9 new hot ladies - please evaluate them asap!

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/news.html

Even more roster adds coming (probably) this Monday.

Thanks!

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 02:36:56 AM »
Great additions KSWer!

Offline Catfight Contributor

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:20 AM »
Thanks for the hard work on the site. Just wondering - will the ratings continue to update as more votes are cast for women who've already been ranked? If so, does it happen automatically?

Also, if you're continuing to add women, how about Anna Kendrick and Rashida Jones?

Offline KSWer

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2011, 06:23:37 AM »
Thanks for the nice comments guys :)

Tonight I have added 9 more women to the roster! go check'em out and send some evaluations my way!

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/news.html

Soon I'm going to start posting surveys about actual fights. Gonna start with fights involving women that received the same overall scores.
This is in part because I need to post the top 10 and bottom 10 ranking lists and dont want to have two women filling the same spot. So, I need to get people opinion on who would win between two fighters of the same overall score in order to place them correctly on the ladders.

The wins and losses in the fight surveys will be recorded in each woman's profile as well.

Thanks for the hard work on the site. Just wondering - will the ratings continue to update as more votes are cast for women who've already been ranked? If so, does it happen automatically?

Also, if you're continuing to add women, how about Anna Kendrick and Rashida Jones?

Yes I will update the ratings for each woman - but - only in condition that I receive 10 new evaluations for that specific woman. if it's less than that it is usually not worth the trouble as it changes too little and takes too much time.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to add Anna Kendrick soon. Rashida Jones I'm not so sure....I had no idea who she was before I checked and don't think many people know her. If I get more requests for her I will add her, but it has to be more than one person requesting, I'm sure you can understand!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:26:45 AM by KSWer »

Offline Ninjadude82

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 01:50:24 PM »
I want to say that I think this site is very good, I've filled in a lot of the girl's surveys and cannot wait to see it develop.

Offline KSWer

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 04:39:39 AM »
THE ARENA opens its gates!

Check out the new ARENA tab on the top main menu to reach the Arena section.
8 fights will be posted every few days (4-7) between various women from the roster, with a survey attached to each fight.
Results for each round of fights will be posted when a new round of fights begins.

The first round of fights has been posted today. Starting with fights between women that have received similar overall scores.
These women are fighting for position in the overall rankings! Please go and submit your votes!

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/arena.html

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 07:35:16 PM »
any word on any updates to your site there hasn't been any since last year
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline KSWer

« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 11:46:42 PM »
Hi,

Here is the reason why I have stopped working on the website: I lost motivation.

Here is why: It took tons of work each week, and honestly, I was not getting the participation I hoped for from the community. When you put in a ton of work and get barely anything back from people....it makes you lose motivation fast.
For example, I would only get 10-15 evaluations for some of the women on the roster, and 4-5 of those would be troll votes (all 10's, all 1's, like some people have nothing better to do with their time).
I was hoping that if the website gets 100-200 people visiting per day (and those numbers are actual numbers I was getting) then people would bother doing the evaluations for most of the roster (and also for each new batch of girls being added) and not just 5 girls they are really into....then I would have 50-100 evaluations for each girl. But people don't. and I can't work with 10 evaluations for each girl....its not enough and defeats the purpose of the website.

People are too lazy...and this website cannot work without participation...and honestly I don't feel motivated doing all this work for 10-20 people.....since I stopped updating I only got maybe 4-5 people asking why I've stopped and showing signs that they give a shit......so yeah. I guess people don't care enough or didn't like my website. Fair enough.

I would love to continue the website but not under these conditions....if you have any ideas....let me know.

Thanks for caring!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 12:19:24 AM »
I feel i need to write this because you deserve it. I loved your site and checked it at least once a day, i loved rating women and found some hard as i wasnt a fan of the per say. I always gave the stats to each set as best i thought, and always wanted to see more women to the roster, this isnt me having a go mate, i just loved ya work :)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 06:26:48 AM »
I was the same. On there quite often, following the updates and throwing in my votes/ratings and all that. I think its a great site, and it'd be a shame to leave it. But I understand there is a lot of work that goes into it. If you're keen on it though, keep up what you can, even if you cut the workload back a bit somehow. There may not have been the number of people you wanted early on, but if you keep it flowing, I'm sure those numbers will build. It's just time. Build it, and they shall come. Good luck either way!