News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Octomom to fight Amy Fisher

• 4 Replies

Offline wivesfight

Octomom to fight Amy Fisher
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
I saw on the news today that Octomom is set to fight Amy Fisher in a celebrity boxing match.  For those of you outside the US, Octomom is this wacko, who despite already having 6 kids and no known method of financial support, decided to have invitro fertilization and became pregnant with 8 children.  Amy Fisher was in the news many years ago, when as a teenager, she shot the wife of a guy she was having an affair with in the head.
Both women are basically train wrecks, but, to be honest, are not bad looking in a crazy, slutty chick kind of way.
Unfortunately, this looks like it is going to be one of those boxing matches with head gear and the huge gloves.  I think they would make a lot more money if they let the two chicks go at it in tee shirts and jeans in an all out catfight.  I would suspect both women have been in chickfights like that before.
Here are a few pics of the gals.

Offline wivesfight

Re: Octomom to fight Amy Fisher
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »
Here is Octomom

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 05:19:49 PM »
and here is amy fisher

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »
Are you kidding Amy owns Octomom from start to finish.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 12:48:31 PM »
Amy has been rebuilt and is a better woman than she was on Long Island.  Amy will teach octomom a lesson in fighting, wrestling, boxing, and sexually!! Woohoo! :o