News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Three O'Clock High

• 7 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Three O'Clock High
« on: October 17, 2011, 03:37:32 AM »
Teacher is failing black student. A fight ensues in a nearby swamp. Who wins and what happens?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:45:18 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline MikeyZ

Re: Three O'Clock High
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
Hey Bikmanrick,

I can tell you what happens.

The big black girl wants to know why her teacher is failing her. Her teacher says because she doesn't apply herself.

"Well how 'bout I apply myself right now?" the black girl snapps back.

With that the big black girl begins to tear into her slender blonde teacher, slapping her in the face with a head ringing slap. Her stunned teacher gazes at her in shock as she presses her delicate hand against her cheek, but the black girl is unremorseful. She grabs her teacher by her hair and easily throws the lightweight blonde to the ground. She then quickly pounces on her and straddles her chest in a school girl pin.

"You want me to appy myself?" the black girl retorts staring down on her helpless teacher.

CUSHHH!

The black girl smasher her fist straight across her teachers beautiful face with a solid punch.

CUSHHH!

Another solid punch connects squarely in her mouth.

CUSHHH!

Another solid blow comes crashing down on her nose.

"How's that bitch?" the black girl teases staring down on her battered teacher.

The black girl gets off her teacher and stands to her feet. Reaching down, she grabs her by the collar of her shirt and yanks her up on her feet.

"How 'bout I apply myself a lil' bit more?" the black girl teases sarcastically.

While holding her teacher by the collar with one hand the black girl draws back with the other, and then with full force, she sinks her fist deep into her teachers slim midriff knocking the wind out of her. The stunned blonde doubles over dropping to her knees. The black girl grabs her teacher by her hair and yanks her head back. Staring down on her she cocks her arm back with a clinched fist, and then with all her might, she smashes her fist straight across her teachers beautiful face with a bone-crushing right hook. The black girl watches as her badly overmatched teacher falls face foward to the ground.

"Waddya think bitch?" the black girl teases as she stares down on her unconscious teacher. "Did I apply myself now?"

The black girl grabs her teacher by her skinny ankles and drags her across the ground to a nearby bush near the swamp and drops her there.

"See you at school bitch!" the black girl teases as she begins to make her way home. "I can't wait to see what grade you give me next time".

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:57:02 AM by MikeyZ »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 08:44:19 AM »
Mikey, great post.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »
I had not seen this. Great short story!

Offline naschy

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2024, 06:20:57 AM »
Very, VERY hot! I just wish there had been some sex.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2024, 12:15:21 PM »
That was a quick battle

Offline TanyaG

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 05:03:51 PM »
Teacher fights are cool

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member