News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story:Britney Spears, Pit Bitch

• 0 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Britney Spears, Pit Bitch
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:18:21 AM »
Disclaimer:all Fighters are 18 or Older!   Prologue:at a Hotel on the Vegas Strip,Britney Spears is just getting out of the Shower after a Serious Workout! 2 blocks down from the Hotel,in a Warehouse, Sunrise Adams is smiling as she watches a Nude Gwen Stefani drop an as Nude Jessica Biel! Jessica Biel drops from a Rocketing Uppercut that sends her crashing to the Floor!  Gwen is stunned to see a Nude Mariah Carey enter next! the Fight goes to a Draw! Sunrise walks over to Gwen and says,"Baby,You made me a Ton of Cash by Beating Jessica Biel! going to a Draw just Earned you Release! You'll find Clothes,Money,and a Surprise waiting for You!" Gwen heads to where she's to get Dressed and finds the Lovely Emma Bunton, aka Baby Spice Topless and Waiting for her! Neither woman Talks,they just Kiss like Long Lost Lovers! Later,Gwen comes to, in a Hotel Room!

Britney is just getting Dressed,Ready to Fight!

The Fight:in the Pit @ the Club known as 'The Golden Pit', Britney wearing only a pair of 'Boy Shorts' waits to see Who she's Gonna Fight! behind the Curtain,Sunrise Adams and Lady Gaga are Talking, Sunrise asks Lady Gaga,"Any Problems i should Know about?"  Lady Gaga Nods and Replies,"Yeah,Brit's Opponent, Tera Patrick Hasn't shown up Yet!" Sunrise looks Pissed and Asks,"Has the Second Choice for the Fight shown up?"  Lady Gaga Nods and Replies,"Yeah,but Pitting Britney against Latoya is Like Feeding a Mouse to an Anaconda!"

Britney is Surprised to see a Topless Latoya Jackson stride into the Pit! the Signal is Given, the 2 Women Clash like Gladiators!

the 2 Women,Britney & Latoya are Still Fighting when a Sound is Heard! the Fight has Gone to a Time Limit Draw!

Latoya gives Brit a Peck on the Cheek and Leaves as a Topless Tera Patrick Enters the Pit!

Britney Charges and Gets Knocked to the Ground! the Fight goes on until Tera Runs out of the Pit,With a Bloody Nose! a Spent Britney is Helped out of the Pit by Sunrise Adams and Lady Gaga!

Post-Fight:Back in her hotel room,Britney is Told by Sunrise,"Tera tried to Fuck with me By Showing uplate!" Brit asks,"Why would she do that?"  Lady Gaga Explains,"Tera had Agreed to Fight you but....She realized You were in Better shape and Tried to Chicken out by Being Late,Hoping Sunrise would Let her slide!"

Sunrise replies,"You did Great with Latoya, She told me You gave her a Great Fight! Be Careful Next Time,You Almost ended up in the Hospital when You Charged at Tera!"

Britney nods and Replies,"I will."

Lady Gaga and Sunrise Adams leave as a Topless Dancer enters to Pleasure Britney!

this Story is Dedicated to HX! enjoy!