News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SPECIAL EMPERESS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: ELENA SANTARELLI (C) VS ANTONELLA MOSETTI

• 1 Replies

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
In a very incredible match, The Emperess Champion Elena Santarelli defende her title against Anna Falchi and Former Champion Elena Barolo!!! In a very controversy situation, Elena Santarelli make a roll-up on Anna Falchi....but the challanger reverse too and....the TWO OPPONENTS PIN EACH OTHERS 1,2,3!!! Now....what's gonna happen!?!?!?"

Elena and Anna are protesting with the referees!!! There are two officers and one declare Elena the winner, the other delcleare Anna the new Champion!!! This is very incredible situation...but the ring announcer take the mic: "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome....the New Vicepresident of the "Emperess Championship" Wrestling.....MISS RAMONA BADESCU!!!!

{alt}

INCREDIBLE, THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY IS HERE!!! Ramona goes to the ring and take a mic: "Calm down, little baby, Im here to resolve this incredible situation! We have sostantially a DRAW!!! But, in this case, Elena Santarelli IS STILL THE EMPERESS CHAMPION!!!"
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENED IN THE LAST POST:

Elena jump happy and screaming for the joy, while Anna exit to the ring with sad face. Elena rise the titile up, but Ramona restart to talk: "So Elena, this situation is clearly a demostration....that you ARE NOT A GOOD CHAMPION!!!" Elena: "What!?" Ramona: "You draw! And a Champion must win ever!" Elena: "I've defense my title against everybody.." Ramona goes face to face with the Champ: "So, Emperess Champion, you'll defende your title.....RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!"

WHAT!?!?!? ANOTHER TITLE MATCH NOW!?!?!?!? BUT ELENA HAD JUST TERMINED A MATCH!!! Elena is angry, but Ramona laughs and announce: "I introduce to you your challenger, my dear friend, ANTONELLA MOSETTI!!!

AND NOW....

Antonella Mosetti entry in to the ring....

{alt}

{alt}

Elena is totally furious and scream in the mic: "You're just 2 cowards!!!! I've just end a match!!! Im not ready to another match!!!" Ramona laughs: "You, bitch! Im the Vicepresident, so that mean....IM THE BOSS!!! I've decided to offer a shot at my long time friend!!!" Antonella smiles: "Hi Elena, tonight I'll be the Emperess Champion!!!"

The referee take the title from Elena. The Blonde Champion is desperated: "You'll pay for this!!! I promise you!!!" Ramona continued to smiles: "RING THE BELL!!!"

THE MATCH IS STARTED, OR BETTER, THE CHEATING IS STARTED!!!

Elena try to punch Antonella, but the dark haired woman avoid...DROPKICK BY ANTONELLA!!! Antonella grab Elena....Irish Whip...KNEE STRIKE IN THE FACE!!! ELENA'S FACE BLEEDING!!! Antonella grab Elena again and stand her up...Irish Whip.....SUPERKICK BY ANTONELLA!!! Antonella steal Elena's finish move...1,2,3!!!!
ANTONELLA MOSETTI IS THE NEW EMPERESS CHAMPION!!! Ramona goes to the ring and jump with her!!! The crowd is furious and scream: "YOU SCREW ELENA!!!" Antonella grab a mic: "Shut up!!! You stupid people cannot insult me....IM THE EMPERESS CHAMPION!!!" Antonella and Ramona exit to the ring, while Elena Santarelli is a very very angry and vendicative face!!!

WINNER AND NEW EMPERESS CHAMPION: ANTONELLA MOSETTI

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
I seems, that this fight was already over (and decided), before it has begun.  ???  ???
Another case of corruption and manipulation, that has already changed the Seria A from the strongest league of the world into some mediocre status not really stronger than portuguese or ukrainian league.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:13:20 PM by de Trixah »