News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Arena ROUND 4 - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site!

• 22 Replies

Offline KSWer

The Arena ROUND 4 - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site!
« on: November 06, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
{alt}

Round 3 is now over, check out the results here: http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/2011/11/arena-round-three-results.html

Round 4 is now up with 8 new fights! Please check it out and vote here: http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/arena.html

a new round with 8 new fights will be posted each weekend so check back next weekend for more fights!

Thanks in advance for your participation and please let me know if you have any feedback!

http://celebcatsrank.blogspot.com/p/arena.html

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The Arena ROUND 4 - Celebrity Catfighters Evaluation Site!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 03:13:34 AM »
Yeah, right.

You're doing a great job with the site, KSWer, but if folks seriously think Kaley would win that fight (Really? With a close result, but a pretty big performance gap)....nah. Totally my problem, of course. I know I sound incredibly bitchy here, but I can only tell it how I feel it. Just ain't fun. :(

Offline KSWer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:25:30 AM »
Sorry man.....I do not make up this stuff.
It was really close, but Kaley has been in the lead most of the time since the round was posted usually by a few votes. I think she is overrated too, but I guess we're in the minority :)

Here are some quotes from people who have added some text to their survey, just to let you know how they see this:

"Kaley gets Amanada down applies a waist scissors, works her way up into a neck scissors. She then applies a breast smother then grind her cunny on her face"
"A good fight. The two trade punches. The fight ends when Kaley nails Amanda with a hard right cross."
"Kaley out slugs Amanda"
"Kaley would stun everyone with a huge right hand that will put Amanda down, out, on queer street, KO'd silly. Amanda would just have this smirk on her passive face and Kaley would be flexing over her prostrate body!!"
"There is no way Kaley is going to lose in a cage."
"A long slug fest punch out won by Kaley with a lucky upper cut"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:27:46 AM by KSWer »

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 04:27:39 AM »
These are great... Thank you

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
Sorry man.....I do not make up this stuff.
It was really close, but Kaley has been in the lead most of the time since the round was posted usually by a few votes. I think she is overrated too, but I guess we're in the minority :)

Here are some quotes from people who have added some text to their survey, just to let you know how they see this:

"Kaley gets Amanada down applies a waist scissors, works her way up into a neck scissors. She then applies a breast smother then grind her cunny on her face"
"A good fight. The two trade punches. The fight ends when Kaley nails Amanda with a hard right cross."
"Kaley out slugs Amanda"
"Kaley would stun everyone with a huge right hand that will put Amanda down, out, on queer street, KO'd silly. Amanda would just have this smirk on her passive face and Kaley would be flexing over her prostrate body!!"
"There is no way Kaley is going to lose in a cage."
"A long slug fest punch out won by Kaley with a lucky upper cut"

I certainly wasn't implying they weren't real results! :)  I do find it surprising, though, that so many people actually added texts (more than you usually get to read on here^^), but I guess that's because they're anonymous, right? Amanda usually did pretty good in polls, (like the Celebrity fighting Arena), and she's gotten rated better than Kaley, so this just doesn't make any sense to me. Going by this result, Amanda would get like, what, 30 percent against Yvonne Strahovski? It's a pity because this has totally destroyed my enthusiasm about your awesome site. :(

Offline KSWer

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »
I certainly wasn't implying they weren't real results! :)  I do find it surprising, though, that so many people actually added texts (more than you usually get to read on here^^), but I guess that's because they're anonymous, right? Amanda usually did pretty good in polls, (like the Celebrity fighting Arena), and she's gotten rated better than Kaley, so this just doesn't make any sense to me. Going by this result, Amanda would get like, what, 30 percent against Yvonne Strahovski? It's a pity because this has totally destroyed my enthusiasm about your awesome site. :(

I'm sorry to hear that...
Not sure how you can lose interest just because your fav girl lost one match...but ok...

Amanda is 74 and Kaley is 73, its not like she got beat by a 60 girl. It's more about the match up imo when two girls of the approx same score fight...not about who got 1 more point overall.
A better overall fighter\team can still lose to a worse overall fighter\team if the other fighter or team has certain advantages in that specific match up. Happens a lot.

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
Nah, it's not that bad^^

I just tend to get a little emotional about things like this. But that's what makes it fun in the end.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 12:37:13 AM »
KSWer great job bro! Keep up the good work!

Don't let anyone get you down about your site! We appreciate the hard work you are putting into it no matter what anyone says.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
ema stone lost her match to some loser but oh we, and a lot of my favorites on here are low rated and katy even lost to jessica alba?! lame, but i still love the site. ur favorites losing is what makes it suspenseful

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
ema stone lost her match to some loser but oh we, and a lot of my favorites on here are low rated and katy even lost to jessica alba?! lame, but i still love the site. ur favorites losing is what makes it suspenseful
You are absolutely right. When I want everything in the way I want, I shouldnt ask anyone abour the way they want (if I am not able to hold a gun at their head). But I think everyone here is dissappointed with the one or other ranking or result, but there are hardly any hat I cant understand at all. And also BloodySam has said that he was angry only in the first shock about a result, that I am also much surprised about. No one here wants to say that this site is bullshit. Or in other words:
A great site  ;D  :D ;D.
As long as not every single match in three consecutive rounds is against my predictions, my dissappointment will go away fast and I will still be a fan of your site.

Offline KSWer

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
  It’s no big deal, buddies. Just polls… So my poor opinion is to show respect to the persons who make the job. I really love this site. Btw Amanda Righeti, Jessica Biel and other tough celebrities have also defeats from weaker opponents here, at this forum.

The efforts of Kswer are great. As for the results, nobody can change it. People vote with their way. Some vote her beloved win, some vote their beloved lose; others vote for winner the sexier etc. I admit that also I don’t like to see a weak woman beat a strong celebrity or a pro athlete, and if I wanna be honest, sometimes I feel like BloodySam when I see an impossible result, but at least who knows what would happen irl catfight. But the poll result doesn’t give Olympic medals or money prim. All are hypothetical and (I suppose) for our fun.

In the majority of polls, my choices lose. I don’t know how, but it happens very often! But I find it so funny (except the fact that the God or the Mother Nature say to me that I am the bigger looser around, and Byline that I’m smoking strange things…).

Although I like women like Charlize or Angelina, and I think that they can fight well, I can’t vote them for winner against pro athletes and martial arts experts (for example like Kristana Loken or Maria Sharapova), and when I do it I point in my comment that I don’t think that they can beat them irl. Personal I have problem with the multiple voting and here is the “paradise” of this. I can understand the psychological problems someone who make many ids, just for seeing a celebrity wins, but I can’t say that it’s ok, as they always destroy a great job. This is the reason that I pay more attention to the comments. And as I like to study the comments and the poll development, I have found already 3 multiple voters here (this search, studying the comments style, is one more strange fetish of me…lol). But I suppose that at the new site it’s not so easy, so I think that we must accept the results.

I don’t know if it’s easy, but I would like to see the comments of the members for the fights.

Finally, I think that everybody has his (her) objections for some results, but this is a thing that must accept (Catherine Zeta only 64? Weaker than Elisha Cuthbert? I can’t understand why always people underrated her, but I must respect it…gggrrrr….lol)

Don't forget Elisha is younger and honestly she looks stronger than Zeta Jones to me....maybe not as tough but stronger. Thats just me though.
Elisha's score is fine. You should look at Alba if you wanna discuss outrageous scores ;)

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 10:26:16 PM »
I voted for Keira, Zoe, Kristen, Olivia and J Lo (all close fights) and for Evangeline over Jessica not so close. Not sure about the first and last fight.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 09:39:19 AM »
I got 5/8 correct in Round 3; in this one I pick Rhona Mitra, Avril Lavigne, Zoe Saldana, Evangeline Lilly, Kristen Bell, Megan Fox, Beyonce and a draw in the last fight.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:43 PM »
Hey, KSWer...just wanted to know: when can we expect last round's results? Thanks!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
Sorry I've been too busy playing SKYRIM (for those who know what that is...) the last few days and had less time to work on the website.
Next round will be posted probably on Thursday or Friday.

Sorry for the delay, I usually intend to update every weekend, but sometimes other things come up :)

Thanks