News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

questions for men

• 7 Replies

Offline hunter85

• God Member
questions for men
« on: November 09, 2011, 02:57:17 PM »
since i am interested in catfight about 5 years ago only the girls/women which have had catfights or any fights in their life attract me more in sexual plan.the first thin that i am going to figure out is the girl had a fight in past or can she be a potential candidate for catfight.and i am turning on more if i know that  the concrete girl can fight or had fight in her life .so are you felling such kind of emotions.do the girls which cant fight p rnever had a catfight attract you from sexual point of view?

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: questions for men
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:21:04 AM »
I love my wife no matter what, but it definitely turned me on even more when she told me she had had a couple brief scraps when she was younger.

one of my previous girlfriends used to come into the place I worked and she was a little 4'10' latin spitfire, about 80lbs soaking wet tops, completely batshit crazy and I adored her for it, and she'd tell me all the time about fights she had just gotten into but I never got to see one. I was always working on the weekends and she was always out at parties starting fights, and she was like ten years younger than myself (in fact I refused to go out with her until she turned 18) so we didn't socialize with the same crowd really. But hearing her talk about those fights really made my night. She had no idea, but I'd always ask her to describe them. Not than any of them were decisive or anything.
to boot, There was another girl who used to come in (I was working at my buddy's gas station to kill times between real jobs, I was in my late 20s ), Christy, a really stunning blonde with an incredible rack , and the most amazing blue eyes I could imagine, just really, really, put together and the opposite of Maria in every way. And she would always flirt with me when Maria wasn't around and I even got together with her during one of the times Maria and I were broken up. Not much ever came of it in the relationship category, but we had some good times. She was really sweet. A couple times, I'd be in there talking to Maria because she'd come in and we'd hang out for hours during my shift, and Christy would come in to buy something and she'd be all nice to me and as soon as she left, Maria would be like "I FUCKING HATE THAT SLUT, I SO WANT TO KICK HER ASS!" and she'd spend the next half an hour raging on how much she hated this girl and how much she wanted to fight her. I'd be all sneaky getting her to tell me wheat she'd do to Christy. Definitely hot, after she was finished I'd be so riled up I'd have close down the station for a few and we'd go in the back...
On the other side, I knew Christy didn't think much of her either, she thought Maria was a psychotic bitch, (and she did have a point) but she didn't have Maria's anger issues and wasn't one for a fight, so I knew in my heart I wasn't likely to get what I so very much wanted.  

It still took EVERYTHING I had not to try to instigate something ("You, know, she and I did get together one of the time we were broken up..."). But man oh man those two ruled my fantasies for a long time. I'd run through every scenario I could think of with them.
Maria usually won though, the thought of her on top of the larger blonde going after those fantastic tits... lol.
Oh geez I wish I was still young.  :D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:22:34 AM by harpua13 »
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »
 same here my ex used drive me wild telling me about her past fights was fortunate to watch her fight 4 times winning 2 and losing 2

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 03:51:08 AM »
This fetish interest has nothing to do with who I may get involved with in a serious relationship.

However...I have gotten close to, and made intentions known to,  ladies who wanted to make sure I knew they were fighters. That grammar is probably awful, sorry. But there are casual but intense relationships that were based on the shared interest

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 04:14:40 AM »
Mrs H would never fight unless she had to, but if she had to she would.
but that doesn't matter to me, and I don't really want her to. and I could never even think about writing her into one of my stories. she's for me the other side of my life, and completely removed from my love of the catfight. she knows I think they're hot though, it's common enough for a guy to like a catfight after all, but certainly not to the extent to where I'm as into them as I am.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 05:52:37 AM »
my current wife has fought and i have seen kick some tail and had hers kicked. u dont win every fight and u could get hurt fighting irl.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
same here my ex used drive me wild telling me about her past fights was fortunate to watch her fight 4 times winning 2 and losing 2

you are lucky man

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »
I have never been involved with a women that fights or has fought. even though I  am very attracted to women that fight or have fought it wouldn't be a relationship killer if i got involved with a women that hasn't any interest in fighting.
Have fun and tussle.