News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kim Kardashian / JWoww Story

• 3 Replies

Offline eltinko

Kim Kardashian / JWoww Story
« on: November 18, 2011, 06:20:49 AM »
My first story, the results of a poll i posted earlier.  I'd take any criticisms you guys wanna dish out.  Also, feel free to suggest a celeb catfight you'd like me to write a story about

Kim Kardashian vs. Jenni “JWoww” Farley

Kim Kardashian           JWoww

31 yrs. old                   25 yrs. old
5’2”                            5’8”
120 lbs.                      115 lbs.
32DD                          40D

{alt}

Kim Kardashian walked towards Gold’s Gym in Hollywood, fuming about the latest TV ratings.  Her show was falling far behind MTV’s The Jersey Shore.  And while that was bad enough, that Italian bimbo JWoww wouldn’t shut up about it.  It seemed she was on every E! News show ranting about how her show was the future of reality TV.  “That Kardashian whore needs to take the hint and get out of the game before we embarrass her any more.” JWoww had said to Ryan Seacrest.

Kim entered the gym and was in such a bad mood she didn’t even bother to pose for all the guys who were gawking at her legendary curves.  It didn’t hurt that her spandex workout pants looked as if they were painted on her amazing ass and her low-cut top displayed her large firm breasts in all their glory.  She walked into the locker room to store her bag and grumbled under her breath, “If I ever see that JWoww bitch, I’ll show her how to embarrass someone.”

Kim left the locker room and started walking towards the treadmill when she stopped suddenly.  JWoww was lifting weights at the other end of the gym!  Kim saw her chance to stick up for herself to that Jersey Bitch.  She walked close to where JWoww was lifting and began to listen to her conversation with her personal trainer.  As they were talking, Kim started sizing up her enemy.  JWoww was a few inches taller and a few years younger than Kim, but Kim had more experience and a few pounds on her.   Kim scoffed at JWoww’s outfit.  “Grey tights and a pink tank top?”  Kim thought, “She even dresses like a whore to exercise.”  Finally, after a few moments, Kim saw her chance.

JWoww told her trainer, “I’m going to get the resistance bands from the Pilates room, be back in a bit.”  Kim followed her and as soon as JWoww entered the padded room, Kim sauntered in behind her and closed the door.  JWoww heard the click of the lock, and turned around.  There stood Kim with her hands on her hips.  “So, I heard you called me a whore, you Jersey slut,” Kim said.  JWoww was taken aback and stood silent.  Kim was the last person JWoww expected to see here.  Kim strolled over and stopped a few inches in front of JWoww, looking up into the brunette’s wide eyes.  “Oh, now you don’t have anything to say?” Kim asked?  Not so tough when you aren’t on camera, huh?”  And with that, Kim pushed JWoww and shoved her up against the wall.   Kim held JWoww against the wall and said, “I demand an apology!”

JWoww’s fist shot out like a piston and slammed into Kim’s stomach driving all the air out of her lungs.  Kim staggered back, holding her gut, trying to catch her breath.  “An apology?” JWoww exclaimed, “All you want is an apology?  I thought you were at least going to swing at me!”  JWoww grabbed Kim by the hair and straightened her up.  “I’m going to give you another chance.  Try not to fuck it up.”

Kim paused for a moment and then swung as hard as she could with a right hook to JWoww’s face, but the tall brunette ducked the blow.   Kim jabbed with her left and JWoww simply caught Kim’s fist with her left hand.  Kim tried her right jab, and JWoww caught that punch, as well.  “Y’know Kim, this is pathetic.” JWoww said.  And then she nailed Kim with a monstrous head-butt that sent the curvy beauty reeling backwards.  JWoww kept up the assault, landing blow after blow to Kim’s abs.

Kim was seeing double, but she knew she was in trouble.  She had no idea JWoww was this strong, and knew she would lose this fight if she fought fair. She cried out, “STOP! PLEASE!” just as she felt her back hit the fall.  She slid to the ground and held her hands up in submission.

JWoww scoffed at her.  “Really?  That’s all you have to offer?  No wonder your show sucks.”  As JWoww turned to walk away, Kim picked up a 2 lb. pink barbell off the ground and jumped to her feet.  Before JWoww could react, Kim slammed it into the back of the brunette’s head and sent her to the ground.  She looked out cold, but Kim wanted more.  She flipped JWoww onto her back and sat on her, pinning her arms down with her knees.  Kim then pulled JWoww’s pink top down, exposing her huge tits and slapped JWoww a few times on the face to wake her up.   JWoww’s eyes fluttered and she struggled to unseat her opponent, but couldn’t budge her.

Kim grabbed her enemy’s tits and started mauling at them, and pinching and pulling her pink nipples.  “These are the only reason you’re famous, bitch!   And I’m going to ruin them!”   Then she dug her nails into JWoww’s breasts and the pinned girl yowled in pain and kicked her legs.  JWoww moved her arms, looking for traction, but all she could reach were Kim’s thighs and ass.  That’s when she had an idea.  
JWoww cried out, “FUCKING BITCH!  You’ve got room to talk considering the only reason you’re famous is what’s pinning me to this mat!” and slapped her hand on Kim’s plump ass to make sure her point wasn’t missed.  Kim’s eyes filled with raged and she slapped JWoww hard across the face, dazing her.  Then she slid up and spun around so she was sitting on JWoww’s tits facing her legs, and said, “FINE, SLUT, then the ass that made me famous is going to be the last thing you ever see!”  And she dropped her world-famous ass directly onto JWoww’s face.  She rolled her hips as she felt the girl writing under her.  She returned to playing with JWoww’s tits and felt herself becoming aroused.  Unfortunately for Kim, this completely fell into JWoww’s plan.  Kim was concentrating on getting off on humiliating her opponent and didn’t see JWoww’s kick coming and squarely connect with her chin.  Kim fell off JWoww’s face and grabbed her face.  JWoww popped up to her feet with pure contempt on her face.

“You are going to pay for shoving your fat ass in my face, you whore,” she spat out as she walked towards Kim’s prone body.  She lifted Kim off the ground and slammed her back down with a brutal body slam. She stood over Kim and ripped her shirt off, freeing her tits.  JWoww slapped at Kim’s chest until the skin was reddening and tears were streaming down Kim’s cheeks.  But JWoww wasn’t done.  She scooped up the crying Kim and twisted her arm behind her back and wrenched it upward as hard as she could.  Kim cried out, “Please, stop!  Please!  I give up!”  JWoww jerked Kim’s arm even harder and began to laugh.  “Oh no, Kimmy, last time I showed you any mercy I got a face full of slut-ass.”  She then kicked Kim’s ass and sent her stumbling towards the wall.  Kim’s forehead collided first with a sickening thud, and she fell backwards.

As Kim lay on the ground counting stars, JWoww walked to the other side of the room and picked up a bright red resistance band.  She walked back to Kim and kicked her hard in the ribs to roll her onto her stomach.  JWoww gathered Kim’s arms and tied her wrists together.  Kim pulled at the band, trying to free her hands, but they were firmly lashed together.  JWoww reached down and peeled Kim’s pants off revealing a black thong, and lifted Kim over her knee.  “I have to admit, Kimmy,” JWoww purred, “I’ve wanted to spank you since I saw your sex tape. “  JWoww’s hand slowly rubbed Kim’s exposed rear end.  “Thanks for giving me my chance.”  Kim winced as JWoww’s hand connected with a brutal smack.  JWoww continued her punishment of Kim’s prized asset until the normally tan skin was bright red and Kim was again brought to tears.  

JWoww shoved Kim off her knee and watched her roll across the mat.  JWoww strolled over and stood above the bound girl with a predatory grin on her face.  Kim began to plead with her.  “Please, JWoww, untie me…  I’ll pay you!  Whatever you want!”  But instead of replying, JWoww leaned down and pulled Kim’s thong off, leaving the buxom girl completely nude.  JWoww lowered herself onto Kim’s chest and smiled.  Kim began to beg her assailant again.  “JWoww, please, I was out of line!  I’m sorr-mmmmpph!”  But JWoww shoved Kim’s own thong into her sweaty mouth, silencing her.  JWoww slid down Kim’s nude body until she was completely lying on top of her, their nipples rubbing against each other while Kim squirmed under JWoww’s weight.  

JWoww wrapped her legs around Kim’s to prevent kicking and grabbed the back of Kim’s head, forcing her to make eye contact.  “OK, slut, this was fun, and god knows you gave me more of a fight than that tramp Kendra.  But you’re gonna go to sleep soon, and I want to thank you for helping me work out today.”  Kim’s eyes widened and she screamed into her gag as JWoww leaned in and kissed her.  Their tongues glided across each other around Kim’s thong as Kim felt herself stop squirming against JWoww, and start rubbing her body against her.  JWoww started sliding her lithe body up and down Kim’s nude form, their tits rubbing against each other, oiled by the thin layer of sweat.

When JWoww finally stopped the kiss, Kim’s eyes stayed closed for a few extra seconds.  She opened them just in time to see JWoww lower her massive chest towards Kim’s face.  Kim squealed into her gag as JWoww said, “I told you it was time for sleep!  Breathe deep, Kimmy!”  JWoww’s tits slid over Kim’s face, engulfing her.  Kim couldn’t breath at all.  It seemed like JWoww’s tits were designed to be an airlock seal over another girl’s face.  JWoww squeezed her chest together from the sides, increasing the pressure on Kim’s face.  Kim began to panic, thrusting her hips as hard as possible, hoping for another mouthful of air.  JWoww smiled.  “Oooh, Kim, keep humping me… it turns me on almost as much as having your face between my tits!”  Kim was starting to black out.  Her struggles were getting less intense and her muffled protests were getting quieter.   Finally she stopped moving and fell quiet.  

JWoww lifted her chest off Kim’s sleeping face and smiled.  “Thanks for the good time, babe,” she said, and kissed Kim on the forehead.  She stood up and put her tits back into her top and headed for the door.  She stopped short when she saw a sharpie on a bench in the corner.  She looked back at the unconscious Kim and grinned.

The next day, TMZ.com was littered with pictures taken by an employee of Gold’s Gym.  They were naked pictures of a sleeping Kim Kardashian, hands tied behind her back, with “SLUT” written across her forehead, and “CUM HERE” written across her breasts.  2 days later, her show was off the air, replaced by reruns of “Jersey Shore”

Thanks for reading
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:37:19 AM by eltinko »

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Re: Kim Kardashian / JWoww Story
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:55:02 AM »
Nice story kim the better looker but no up to beating  Jenni.
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »
Excellent story! You DEFINITELY need to write some more for this site! :D

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
So, this was your first sotry. I must tell you, that it was quite ...
absolutetly fantastic.  ;D  :D ;D.
You seem to be a very talented writer. Hope we will hear more from you  ;).