News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Jello Wrestling - SITCOM SLUGGERS!

• 3 Replies

Offline Overdog McNab

Celebrity Jello Wrestling - SITCOM SLUGGERS!
« on: January 31, 2012, 12:26:22 AM »
I once wrote a poem involving a huge celebrity jello wrestling charity event as the environment, and it has been a great backdrop for many celebrity fight fantasies for me. I mean hot women in bikinis fighting in a great sticky glistening pool…what’s not to like? And of course, most of the fights become serious opportunities to settle grudges.

How about an event involving the women of American sitcoms? Put them all in the jello and let them go until there’s only one girl standing (kneeling?), NHB, submission or knockout only. Imagine some of the images this would create…

Leah Remini (King of Queens) astride Laura San Giacomo (Just Shoot Me), bouncing Laura’s head in the slime.

Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond) sitting on Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ face (Seinfeld), only to get attacked and pummeled by Alyson Hanxxxxn & Cobie Smulders (both from How I Met Your Mother).

Intercast rivalries coming out, like Bebe Neuwirth holding Shelley Long’s arms so that Kirstie Alley (all from Cheers) can pound away at her body, or Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow splitting Courtney Cox (all from Friends) in half by each gripping an ankle and pulling in opposite directions!

Of course, some cast members would stick together, like Megan Mullally & Debra Messing (Will & Grace) facing off with Christina Applegate & Katey Sagal (Married…with Children).

Age could play a factor, like Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves & Wendie Malick (Hot In Cleveland) ganging up on and pounding Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory) out of sheer spite.

Lets not forget the race card, as Courtney Thorne-Smith (According to Jim) gets double-teamed by Constance Marie & Masiela Lusha, (both from George Lopez Show), or Lisa Bonet & Sabrina Le Beauf (from The Cosby Show) face Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski & Katrina Bowden (all from 30 Rock).

Good times! Share your own images! I lean towards post-1980’s shows, but whatever slaps your cheek is fine!
 :D

Offline avocet26

Re: Celebrity Jello Wrestling - SITCOM SLUGGERS!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »
 interesting match ups from overdog with some very sexy women too! i like the ganging up examples , particularly with wendie malick as a spiteful gang member pounding the lovely kaley cuoco. i can just imagine wendie high kicking kaley to the floor for her two accomplices (jane leeves and valerie bertinelli) to victoriously straddle her!
likewise the ladies from cybil (cybil shepherd and christine baranski) would make an awesome tag team settling old scores with other cast members such as dee dee pfeifer, christine would provide the high kicks with her still amazing legs whilst cybil would easily pin down and smother the unfortunate dee dee.
what about fiery redhead, alicia witt joining cybil and christine in a 3 way bout versus the girls from friends?

Offline Overdog McNab

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:38 AM »
Excellent additions and combos!

I prefer to think of ALL the ladies in the pit together...30+ sexy females smashin' in the slime. Like a Royal Rumble of hot female flesh...alliances formed and broken...women rescued, then thrashed by (or thrashing on) their rescuers.

After a bit, the pit would be littered with unconscious, sexy, glistening female forms while the strongest or most underhanded continue to victimize each other...

Alyson Hanxxxxn laying face up (on top of the unconscious Patricia Heaton, Cobie Smulders and Masiela Lusha) being strangled by a battered and jello-covered Constance Marie.

Debra Messing being held prone in a headlock by Christina Applegate, who lays atop her and punches her lights out.

Valerie Bertinelli being choked by Sabrina Le Beauf, only to have Kirstie Alley tackle the black girl into the slime where Valerie can get some pay-back...

Leah Remini's arms being held out by Tina Fey and Jane Leeves, while Megan Mullally lands a savage kick to her glistening belly.

This could go on! Let's hear it!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »
Even though I've ALWAYS thought of these 2 as making an Ultimate Dream Tag Team , which I probably might do in a Time Machine like Story , I think these 2 would have Fun as Partners facing each other in some Jello & is an 80's Match up between The Fall Guy & TJ Hooker .

The Combatants are Heather Thomas & Heather Locklear , I remember seeing them on a very early 80's show , Battle of the Network stars , which saw TV Personalities in different Athletic Events & the 2 Heathers were amongst the Best Athletes out there , so may the best Heather win before they are back to being a Dream Tag Team  :P
You never grow old until you stop being young