News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bondgirls: not just a pretty face

• 3 Replies

Offline marcuslondon

Bondgirls: not just a pretty face
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:02:29 PM »
In this thread I'm looking for folks to propose matchups between girls from any Bond film who demonstrated they are more than just eye-candy.  For a starter, I'm putting forward:

Pam Bouvier (Licence to Kill, played by Carey Lowell) vs Giacinta "Jinx" Johnson (Die Another Day, played by Halle Berry)

Pam was proficient at hand-to-hand combat, could handle a variety of weapons, put the last of the properly sexist Bonds (not that Timothy Dalton was himself sexist, just his character) in his place, seduced and imprisoned a baddy and then flew a cropdusting aircraft in support of the hero to great effect in the final scenes.  Jinx is also a fighter, a parachutist, can fly a plane and duelled (swords) with Rosamund Pike in the final scenes.  She also wore a mean bikini in a hark-back to Dr. No, but I digress.  For my money Pam would show Jinx the door.  What do you lot think?

Who would like some pictures?  Thought so....  On the left Pam Bouvier and the right, Jinx (publicity pics from the films).

{alt} {alt}

Something a tad sexier?  Perhaps action sequence from the film?
{alt} {alt}

So, comparing physiques, I say it's honours even with perhaps Jinx's D-cup curves marginally eclipsing Pam's C-cups (though she has bloomed since the film, perhaps overtaken Jinx...).  Pam now looks more defined and would prove tougher, I'm sure.  Prove it, you demand?  Ok, some bikini shots.  Gratuitous.   ;)
{alt} {alt}

Further exposure?  Ok, not much out there but:
{alt} {alt}

Feel free to suggest further matchups, and please post some pictures supporting your theories!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:19:48 AM by marcuslondon »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: Bondgirls: not just a pretty face
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:49:58 PM »
Halle Berry wins easily.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:35:10 AM »
I carey lowell will suprize the more fit hallie berry to an submission

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
Hallee wins hands down.....don't forget the perfect form right roundhouse kick she did when locked in her ice room!  Hallee's got skills!