News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF member vs celebrity dream fight polls!

• 30 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
FCF member vs celebrity dream fight polls!
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:24:41 PM »
Simple new concept, any female member who is interested to see how they would fair against a celebrity of their choosing can sign up!
Just post who you would like to face and I will set up the match with some story posts at certain points during the voting .
Any one interested just let me know. Thanks  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:41:44 AM by iamrodgers »

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: FCF member vs celebrity dream fight polls!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:01:18 PM »
Your right Brigette, Ester is young hot and sexy!  However you are on the prowl and just want to know how badly you can take her down and make her bend to your will, isn't it.  8)  I think the cougar beats  the kitty cat....and makes them both purr!!  :o ::)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »
Great idea Rodgers! I'm surprised there aren't more ladies getting involved. Sure they will sooner or later. Brigitte, that is an excellent choice, I must say. Looking forward to that one!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:13:42 PM »
Thank you, Sarge!! What should I do in a fight against her?

Really, whatever you please! I'm sure you would dominate her for the most part. I could see you wearing her down with various submission moves, and after a while there would be no fight left in her as you beat her into submission and then strip her naked and give her a humiliating spanking.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 11:36:48 PM »
Thanks for joining Brigitte, hopefully I'll get a few more matches soon and start it up. And when out comes to what you do to Esther, that is up to you this is your fight.

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »
I would like to fight little Ashley Tisdale.

She's only 5'3 and 110 lbs. and my stats are 5'9" and 154 lbs., so I would like to wipe the floor with her.

{alt}

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 04:00:55 AM »
Thanks to Brigette, flo, and Mariella for signing up, all of your matches are great. Will be starting as soon as I get a few more volunteers, if anyone knows someone who may be interested let then know, hoping to get the ball rolling soon.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 04:28:51 AM »
I'd love to give Maggie Q a shot, after seeing her in a few movies......idk, i think i can take her lol   ;)

Joanne, I agree 100%, you could take her. Hopefully US style, cause I'd love to watch you strap that pretty thing. LOL Speed

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 04:31:49 AM »
I would like to fight little Ashley Tisdale.

She's only 5'3 and 110 lbs. and my stats are 5'9" and 154 lbs., so I would like to wipe the floor with her.

{alt}
I'd also like to see Mariella Squash Match Ashley  ;D ::)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 09:59:17 PM »
I'd love to give Maggie Q a shot, after seeing her in a few movies......idk, i think i can take her lol   ;)

Joanne, I agree 100%, you could take her. Hopefully US style, cause I'd love to watch you strap that pretty thing. LOL Speed

Well Speed, if that don't work with Maggie...here's my next Celeb i'd love to give a try, that Uber Bitch Pam Grier !  ;)

You certainly have some guts going after her, she's one mean bitch, but I think you have what it takes to defeat her. If it's darker woman you're looking for my ALL TIME pick for you would be the Ultimate Bitch Rihanna. I'd give my left nut to watch you two go at each other in a bedroom lingerie match. Of course it would be a loose gets FUCKED match. The thought of you forcing her naked body down on all fours and fucking her from behind makes my little man stand to attention....LOL Speed
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:08:59 PM by speed »

Offline jenfightsu

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 06:43:17 PM »
I would love to take on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, kick her ass and make her my bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
I'd love to give Maggie Q a shot, after seeing her in a few movies......idk, i think i can take her lol   ;)

Now THIS is a fight I'd like to see I think our girl would whup Maggie Q after a long and grueling battle (the best kind. I'd love to see this one.

JT

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 03:48:52 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has posted so far, i'm hoping to get 8 total members to join before starting to run the poll, with consequent quick shot stories. But may just make the first poll some time later today.

Offline sara1

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »
I would love to go a few rounds with Alison Brie from Community. Just saying
I’ve broken Rivers_fts and feistybeth

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »
So here is the list so far of matches:

BrigetteG vs Esther Sedlaczek
catty_flo vs Jenifer Aniston
Mariela vs Ashley Tisdale
girlwrestler Joanne vs Maggie Q
Jen v u vs Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Amber M vs Shanae Grimes
Sara1 vs Alison Brie
Autumn Love vs Rihanna
emcud19 vs Monica Rosu

Still deciding which match to start with andget a few more participants the first poll match will be up sometime tonight.