News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Important Notice

• 66 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Important Notice
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
I do hope he gets better soon.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Annabelle12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 12:00:35 AM »
Im John wife. and we are from Femmefights. please tell me if I'm wrong but I thought John owned this forum. He has so many and I'm new to all this and just thought I would let you all know why he has not been around this week.

All will Just update you all anyway on how he doing. John had a good night last night and seems to be doing ok. Did not like having a bed bath tho lol. I think the nurse was a bit to old and looked a bit like my Mum lmol.
They are going to try and wake him up tomorrow. So fingers cross it will go ok and take on the road to recovery.

Thanks all so much for all your support and well wishes. I did pass them all on to John and he did respond by trying open his eyes but the nurse told him of and told him to rest or they will make sleep for another day lol.

I will let you all know tomorrow how he goes tomorrow. But thanks again.

Annabelle xxxx

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:48:34 AM »
my thoughts  and prayers  to  john and his family
the prez tramp

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 06:04:46 AM »
Best wishes to John and to you Annabelle and let recovery take its due time.....no need to rush things.
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 06:49:21 AM »
John ...

Warmest regards, and wishes for a speedy recovery... Annabelle thanks for letting us know.. and a wish for strength and comfort for you as well during this time!!

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 07:23:12 AM »
Im John wife. and we are from Femmefights. please tell me if I'm wrong but I thought John owned this forum. He has so many and I'm new to all this and just thought I would let you all know why he has not been around this week.

All will Just update you all anyway on how he doing. John had a good night last night and seems to be doing ok. Did not like having a bed bath tho lol. I think the nurse was a bit to old and looked a bit like my Mum lmol.
They are going to try and wake him up tomorrow. So fingers cross it will go ok and take on the road to recovery.

Thanks all so much for all your support and well wishes. I did pass them all on to John and he did respond by trying open his eyes but the nurse told him of and told him to rest or they will make sleep for another day lol.

I will let you all know tomorrow how he goes tomorrow. But thanks again.

Annabelle xxxx

Thank you for the update Annabelle I hope it goes well tomorrow god bless you both.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 02:41:45 PM »

Hello Annabelle " you have been a wonderful wife for John ! lol"  he is a great person and a competent administrator! I'm sure he'll get well soon and give us the pleasure of speaking with him in the chat , by  strong darling,  you are not alone and john you have many friends here! I'll pray for John and for you dear " hugsssssss " his friend . kitana .

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2012, 09:58:22 PM »
Best wishes to John. Hope for a soon recovery and that he leave ICU soon.
Annabelle. Do the same as i THINK POSITIVE . All will be good then.

I was diagnosed with the suspicion of cancer on vocalcord these days. (get the final results on 04 may) But i don't loss my fun until now :D
It have helped me last year to THINK POSITIVE so will it also these days.

I know my words will not help a lot, but my parys and thought are with you

Best wishes

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline COYOTE

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
May the Lord be with you and John in his time of need.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 04:49:04 AM »
Hope John is doing better...

Like having the big guy around here. YET also will give the same thing shared with a few models or galpals, when they were not their best.
We want you back here soon as can be. YET main thing now.. take care of yourself, to be at your best, when you do return.
YOUR health is what matters most now!!

Storm

Offline Annabelle12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 07:10:00 AM »

He still not that good. So manything going on with him right now. After him having that massive fit caused by the menigitis. They think he may have had a minor heart attack as well.
He now has a chest infection caused by him being on the ventilator. Which is a secondary infection. And he now as problems with his stomach which has stopped moving so things a blocking up.

They may try today to wake him up again and to see how is does as he seems to get to stress out when they have tired in the past. I will let you know more as and when I can.

Many Thanks guys for all your kind words. I know he has some other forum but his computer is so confussing I'm not what is what. So if you of anyothers his has. Please do let people know there as well.

Annabelle

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 08:07:13 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that annabelle, I will keep John and you in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 08:34:16 AM »
My wishes to John for a speedy recovery

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »
My thoughts are very much with John this morning as I learn of this terrible news.  I very much hope that John makes a speedy recovery and returns to this forum to carry on his good work.  Thank you for keeping us up to date Annabell. I hope our support gives you the strength to stay positive.  

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:19:51 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Petee

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
Our thoughts are with you John, hang in there mate, i'm sure you will be back soon

Pete