News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Important Notice

• 66 Replies

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Important Notice
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2012, 06:14:43 AM »
Hi guys

But I have some great news. John is awake and of the ventolator and is talking. He is a lttle confussed but does sort of know what has happen to him. But he also talking some funny things. Like he thought he had been kiddnapped, The world is under attack. Really funny things caused by all the drugs he had had given to him.
They tomorrow he should be alot better with all of it all and want be so confessed.

Good news hey

Annabelle

Thx Annabell for this good news. All will be good soon. Sending you two my prayers and my thoughts :D

Jürgen

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:17:06 AM by Boundfighter »
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2012, 07:15:17 AM »
VERY good hearing things seem to be heading the right direction there.

Again best wishes to John, as well as Annabelle you also. May be a little bit till he gets back to full steam.. so you need to be taking care of yourself as well.
Know it is not easy to do, when a loved one is having health issues. Yet your health is important also.
The big guy, is lucky to have you by his side during this!!

So thoughts for you both, to continue to walk out of this valley, and into better days ahead together.

Storm

Offline Annabelle12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
John been moved again to a sort of normal ward. And he up and about moving around. He a little sore and still a little muddled. But that will soon sort it self out.

They might let him home at the end of the week or next week. So hopefully he will be on he'll be on here catching up with you all :)

Annabelle

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2012, 08:27:44 AM »
John been moved again to a sort of normal ward. And he up and about moving around. He a little sore and still a little muddled. But that will soon sort it self out.

They might let him home at the end of the week or next week. So hopefully he will be on he'll be on here catching up with you all :)

Annabelle

This is good to hear . Fingers crossed and my prayers and thoughts are with you

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »

Annabelle

It sounds very much as if he is well on the way to recovery, which is excellent news.

Very best wishes to you both!
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2012, 05:04:11 PM »
Annabelle;

Good news to hear, and as much as he is missed. Now is not the time to rush things.  Take care of yourselves first.
Best advice for a better recovery.

Looking forward to seeing him back, yet his and your health comes first!!

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
That's great to hear annabelle, it does sound like he is recovering pretty good thanks for keeping us updated.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Annabelle12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2012, 11:07:26 PM »
Your very welcome. I just felt you all should know, just so you did not worry where he was and why he had not been on line for a while.

Mandarin

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »
Excellent news about John!  Tell him we tried to sell the site but could not get the price we wanted.  Lauren just would not negotiate !!

Offline Annabelle12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 09:16:08 PM »
Got even better news guys. John is now home whoop whoop.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »
Annabelle, I can't think of a better start to the weekend than hearing that awesome wonderful news!!!

Keep getting better John! We all miss you 'n we're all praying for you!

God bless!

xoxo

Laurie
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2012, 09:52:29 PM »
Good to hear John is back home and on the mend. Meanwhile in regards to what Mandarin said about Lauren's offer, I have ten shiny dollars here so i can go ten times what Lauren's offer was..think about it  ;)
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2012, 10:23:31 AM »
Hi all, I just want to make a very quick post on this at the moment. I returned home late last night and whilst the body is still rather tender as I spent 6 days in an induced coma and a further 4 / 5 days in recovery, I am very pleased to have escaped this life threatening episode with pretty much most of my faculties in place (How many we had at the start of things is of course up for debate though!). A massive thanks to all the emails and well wishers. The long and short of it was I contracted this nasty little bugger - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001633/ and from a weekend of merryment where I had been at full strength to the Monday (I think?) where I collapsed and then woke up 6 days later, things seem quite sureal.

I am thankful for an amazing wife who spent most of every visiiting hour available with me whilst trying to come to terms with the impact of events, keeping everyone informed and giving me love, strength, courage and commitment to beat the blasted disease.

It is unclear as to wether or not I had a heart attack during the initial phases of the dissease and I am being sent away for tests for the heart muscle next week (just an outpatient procedure that lasts about an hour) but I anticipate being back in the full swing of things by Tues or Weds.

Thanks again everyone.

Lastly, I have in excesss of 500 emails to sort through today so if I haven't got back to you by the close of todays on an important email or question, please do shoot me a reminder on the Monday.

Cheers
John
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:25:19 AM by FEMMEFIGHT »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 02:28:30 PM »

Good to have you back John.

Just goes to show you that anyone can be struck by illness at any time, no matter how fit and strong you may be.
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2012, 09:37:49 PM »
Good to hear John is back home and on the mend. Meanwhile in regards to what Mandarin said about Lauren's offer, I have ten shiny dollars here so i can go ten times what Lauren's offer was..think about it  ;)

John, please dont believe what mandarin and meg say.  The offer I has to sell this site Included I  made it clear they have to take mandarin and Meg with it.Of course they declined,  even tho they offered me 2 lifetime passes to Kings Dominion  amusement park and water world,  I had to say no.  POO.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:00:35 PM by Lauren »
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.