News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Young Hollywood Super Tournament

• 8 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Young Hollywood Super Tournament
« on: June 08, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
Just got a really cool new program the other day, that among its many features, has a very tournamentbracket maker.  So I got the idea to hold a single elimination tournament featuring young Hollywood actressess (18-29). So before I begin putting it all together I'm looking for any one in particular that y'all would like to see involved.  Then if I don't get enough entrants I will just fill out the remaining slots.  Also still deciding if I want the winner or the loser to advance, so feedback on participants and style of tournament would be amazing. Thanks for the feedback in advance.  Tournament will be launching soon.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:41:47 PM by iamrodgers »

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Young Hollywood Super Tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:46 AM »
I nominated Brenda Song, Teyana Taylor, Lena Meyer-Landrut, Katie Leung, Emma Watson,Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens first  :)

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:08 AM »
Style of matches should be submission or knockout with loser on receiving end of a strap on and/or facesit forced to lick the loser.
My favorite young actresses would be Kaley Cuoco, Vanessa Hudgens, Emma Stone, Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez, Miranda Cosgrove, Emma Watson and that girl from "Modern Family" and the other from "Subergatory"

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 04:30:11 AM »
sarah hyland and lets add miley cyrus and Ashley Greene and Kristen Stewart also

Offline Catfight Contributor

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 05:37:40 AM »
You want the loser to advance. Way more fun.

As for girls to include, I'll vote for Mila Kunis, Leighton Meester, and Anna Kendrick. Oh, and maybe Keira Knightley - she's been around a while, but she's still pretty young.

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »
I nominate Kat Dennings! I feel like she's underused on this site a bit, and I can think of two big reasons she might have an edge over some of the other girls in this tournament.

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Kristen Stewart. Obviously.
:)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 05:04:38 PM »
Diana Argon and maybe Carey Mulligan. I was going to say Alexis Bledel and Kristen Bell but they're both over 30 and I imagine that might be like the cut-off age.

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
Kendra Wilkinson, Emma Watson, Anna Kendrick, Jorgie Porter