News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catzreview. How do they do it?

• 26 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Catzreview. How do they do it?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 09:43:59 AM »

Sounds vicious, where does it rank with others you've filmed? I'm surprised they may not have gone at the thongs though if they were that into it.
[/quote]

It is vicious, and as the new girl said, "I didn't realise it was real, real." as for its ranking, I haven't got round to editing it yet so you'll just have to wait until it gets released. ;)  You will have the privilege of being able to judge for yourselves. :)

it's not easy to rip another girls thong off when you're fighting for your reputation.

Thank you very much for your contribution :)
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:50 AM »
Looking forward to this being released Catz

Sounds good

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 07:55:29 PM »
Looking forward to this being released Catz

Sounds good

Yes it is a bit of a thriller ;)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 03:04:11 AM »

{alt}

To anybody who reckons that a catfight can't be rough and vicious if it doesn't have body punching: Look at the clumps of ripped out hair lying on the mat in this photo. Ouch!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »

{alt}

To anybody who reckons that a catfight can't be rough and vicious if it doesn't have body punching: Look at the clumps of ripped out hair lying on the mat in this photo. Ouch!

Yes ouch!
That particular fight was between Hurricane and Tornado.  Two girls who know what the word "Vicious" means. ;) many of my modern girls will be glad that Hurricane chose to retire. :o

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 07:51:15 PM »
I love everything about Catz Review except for the  constant breaks without submission and the ropes from the ring being in camera view. Like in the Leo vs Rocket fight (which was a great fight) One of the girls even wrapped her arm around the rope gaining an unfair advantage when her opponent was trying to pull her down to the mat.  Other than that the fights are awesome and the women are great to look at and I think these are the best Cat fight videos around.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 10:01:37 AM »
I love everything about Catz Review except for the  constant breaks without submission and the ropes from the ring being in camera view. Like in the Leo vs Rocket fight (which was a great fight) One of the girls even wrapped her arm around the rope gaining an unfair advantage when her opponent was trying to pull her down to the mat.  Other than that the fights are awesome and the women are great to look at and I think these are the best Cat fight videos around.

Hello!

Good to hear that you're a fan :)

Let me just address one or two of your concerns; yes the breaks, it would be good to have continuous catfights but you cannot have submissions every few minutes.  A catfight is a catfight: the only person who wins is the one who gets their opponent to submit.  If you make it into multiple submissions then you're into wrestling territory.  You have referred to the Leo vs Rocket catfight.  I can assure you that the girls do not use the ropes anymore.  That was the first time the ring was used and last time the ropes were used. :) nevertheless as you point out it is still a terrific catfight!

Thank you very much for your comments and your support :)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 09:38:10 PM »
I love everything about Catz Review except for the  constant breaks without submission and the ropes from the ring being in camera view. Like in the Leo vs Rocket fight (which was a great fight) One of the girls even wrapped her arm around the rope gaining an unfair advantage when her opponent was trying to pull her down to the mat.  Other than that the fights are awesome and the women are great to look at and I think these are the best Cat fight videos around.

Hello!

Good to hear that you're a fan :)

Let me just address one or two of your concerns; yes the breaks, it would be good to have continuous catfights but you cannot have submissions every few minutes.  A catfight is a catfight: the only person who wins is the one who gets their opponent to submit.  If you make it into multiple submissions then you're into wrestling territory.  You have referred to the Leo vs Rocket catfight.  I can assure you that the girls do not use the ropes anymore.  That was the first time the ring was used and last time the ropes were used. :) nevertheless as you point out it is still a terrific catfight!

Thank you very much for your comments and your support :)

For me, it's the tactics used - hair pulling, with or without slapping and punching - that defines catfighting as opposed to wrestling. So I would say that a catfight can have multiple submissions. But it's important that both girls should know before the match begins exactly how many submissions they need to score in order to win. Or, if it's a count-back format, the length of time they're going to have to fight before the count-back of takes place.
Also, rest breaks should only occur in between rounds, or, if there are no rounds, after a submission is scored, and should not last for too long. Otherwise the fact that one girl may be fitter, or just more determined than her opponent to fight on while tired, will be of no benefit to her in securing victory. And that. to me, is not a 'real fight' scenario.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:46:52 PM by kafkod »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 05:34:31 PM »

For me, it's the tactics used - hair pulling, with or without slapping and punching - that defines catfighting as opposed to wrestling. So I would say that a catfight can have multiple submissions. But it's important that both girls should know before the match begins exactly how many submissions they need to score in order to win. Or, if it's a count-back format, the length of time they're going to have to fight before the count-back of takes place.
Also, rest breaks should only occur in between rounds, or, if there are no rounds, after a submission is scored, and should not last for too long. Otherwise the fact that one girl may be fitter, or just more determined than her opponent to fight on while tired, will be of no benefit to her in securing victory. And that. to me, is not a 'real fight' scenario.[/quote]

A catfight without hair pulling is not really a catfight in my opinion.  Wrestling is wrestling and should be left that way.

I am not in favour of multiple submissions.  In real life your opponent would not give you a 2nd never mind a 3rd chance.  But I do understand that some people do like multiple submissions.  As a fan, it's not for me. :)

Yes proper timed breaks: my girls are real girls and not athletes.  A fight in the street usually lasts around 1 1/2 minutes!  My girls fight for at least 3 minutes before they  get their break.  Even then we like to keep the brakes to a minimum to keep the fight fair.  For example, if one woman is dominant and the other is hanging on, it would be completely unfair to allow the girl that's physically tired, to regain her full strength as she could end up winning a catfight she would have lost if it had been allowed to run its natural course. :)

I also believe that we catfight fans did not give the girls the credit they deserve. I've believe that men would pay more for a catfight if they had the opportunity to meet the unfortunate lady who has lost a catfight and has some missing hair!! Good pay rates would be around double what I already charge.  It is partly my fault that fans now expect brutal catfights for a few dollars!
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty; just simply trying to make you think about what's involved in a real catfight as opposed to something that's choreographed.

It's good that so many people are chipping in with their thoughts. :)

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
 Do you allow spectators at fightd?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
Do you allow spectators at fightd?

It would depend very much on the girls.  Some of them are not bothered if 100,000 people are watching, but unfortunately some girls are quite naturally even more nervous with an audience. :)

A couple of my experience girls who know what they're doing would probably not bat an eyelid. ;)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 06:26:05 PM »
Keep on finding so many new girls who are willing to fight on camera, topless and unscripted, with other girls for our enjoyment, is the question I'm asking.
The other day I was reading the thread about ECNWC's latest fights; reading about the difficulty that producer has, even with his deep pockets and generous nature, in doing what catzreview seem to be accomplishing with ease - recruiting fresh talent quickly enough to keep up with the fans demand for new content.
In a similar vein, I remember the bru haha that went on in one of CapitalCityCatfights threads: The producer complaining about other companies poaching his girls as soon as their matches were released, and various people who seemed to know a bit about the business predicting that he would fold quickly unless he started filming topless fights. And, given that he was focusing on short, one submission matches that sold for $10 dollars or thereabouts, topless would be difficult, if not impossible to accomplish, because the 'short and cheap' format meant that he wouldn't be able to pay potential fighters enough to induce them to do it.
Catzreview though, with a much smaller pool of potential talent to work with than their US counterparts, are selling topless, one-submission-wins it fights priced, sometimes almost ridiculously cheaply, according to duration, and have not only upped their release rate to two matches per month but are introducing new girls at about the same rate.
And these are genuine, unscripted matches. Not scripted rolling and posing but REAL fights with the possibility of REAL pain and humiliation for the losers, whose friends and menfolk are very likely going to be waiting to watch the videos when they are released to see how their girl got on.
So how do they do it? I don't know. But I think they deserve some respect and recognition for the fact that they are doing it, AND turning a profit too,

Poaching is quite rife in the catfight business. CapitalCityCatfights is not the only company to suffer this problem.  I would have to agree that he would struggle to make any money selling clips at $10 when paying topless rates.  When I first started getting into catfighting, many years ago, a DVD would cost around £25.00.  Nowadays you can get one of my top-notch fights for less than $5!!  If I wanted to make money I certainly wouldn't have gotten into the catfight business. :)