News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kat Dennings vs Kaley Cuoco

• 5 Replies

Offline Morb_SJ

Kat Dennings vs Kaley Cuoco
« on: June 22, 2012, 02:27:34 AM »
Well, since I saw Thor, I basically had a crush on Kat Dennings. She's not only beautiful and well-endowed- She also looks like a girlfriend I had back when I was 17. Since then, I've been searching for somebody who could match her at least in the looks, but I've not found anybody... 'Til now.

If there's something I love about this forum, it's not only that the users love to see Kat in some catfights and sexfights, but also Kaley Cuoco, who's also another lovely lady. Although maybe Kayle could be too much for Kat, what do you guys think? Could actually Kat beat Kayle righteously?

{alt} {alt}
Both are right now 26, although Kaley is one year older. Kat is 5′4½” tall, her measures are 40-27-34, and wears a 38DD cup bra. There's not a reliable source for her weight. On the other hand, Kaley is 5′7″ tall, weights 125lbs, has 34-24-36 measures, and wears a 34C cup bra.

My opinion: Maybe in a titfight Kat can beat Kaley due her bigger bust, but I'm pretty sure Kaley can have the advantage in a sexfight. And I want to be honest: I would love to see Kaley dominating Kat. However, I'm not sure how a catfight would go. Kat looks heavier, and that could be an advantage, but Kaley has the height advantage on her own, and that's undeniable. Whoever wins, I'm pretty sure it will be a very balanced match.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Kat Dennings vs Kaley Cuoco
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:43 AM »
Interesting match up.

JT

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:04:07 AM »
In my opinion Kat D wins titfight and sexfight but Kaley wins catfight.
Kaley is stronger and Kat is sexier.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 02:21:31 AM »
I love to see Kaley win or lose. This match up is a tough call but Kat Dennings looks be thicker than Kaley, not only a bigger chest but thick legs.I think Kat works on Kaley's legs, kicking, stomping them, dropping her weight on them and applying one hold after another.  Kaley hurt one of those legs a couple years ago when her horse fell on her. Kat weakens her legs and puts Kaley in figure four leg lock until the leg goes crack, snaple, pop. from there she lifts Kaley in a bear hug until Kaley's ribs crack and she goes limp and  huts up Kaley's screaming and crying with a pile driver and then a breast smother and facesit.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:46 PM »
I like both actresses. I think that Kaley will beat Kat. Kaley is athletic and she has a longer reach the shoulders. She finish on top, beating the Kat's face with his fists. Grabbing claws her beautiful, big boobs and hurting them in rage. I cheered Kat because I think that she is weaker in this fight. I hope that Kat showed a good fight... but Kaley is too strong for her. The wrestling also wins Kaley.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
Awesome matchup. Kaley Wins for sure. She is much stronger and I think a more natural athlete and fighter. Love both women and both can fight but Kaley is way too much for Kat in my opinion. I truly believe Kaley could beat her easily and humiliate her too if she wanted too.