News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfighting members here deserve the GOLD medal!! Your picks??

• 75 Replies

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Catfighting members here deserve the GOLD medal!! Your picks??
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »
Denise pope .. nother impressive lady.

That is one thing I like about this idea...  Being honest.. most of the ladies HB just listed. I am not familiar with.  So each person, that ads some names.
May help give others. Ladies worth taking notice of. To keep an eye out for or watch here.

Storm

Yeah, the thing is, there are some tremendous fighters who are in the chatroom and don't really post in the forums.  I can think of some of the very best I've ever seen and they're not clique members, so, they have a lower profile.  And then there's the category of flat out genius fighters who used to hang out here but have moved on.  Debbylyt, Maya02 ( she still shows up on occasion ), April... some really brilliant fighters whose skills haven't been topped.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 07:01:08 AM »
I'd vote for the following

Grlwrestler- Too bad I think she got Banned. She was one of my favorites..

I'm still in contact with her.  I am hoping she comes back soon.

Considering she has sent threats to myself and another member for not endorsing her return, you will forgive me for hoping she is never allowed back.

And like HB I have several people I would nominate form my time in yahoo but since they will never set foot here it seems silly. But pretty much anyone in my blog I would nominate.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 07:36:54 AM »
AvrilsgurlBrie  .......  Ok not sure how good she may be in a fight. Yet have to admit, since joining in here. The lady seems to show a lot of heart, and willing to mix in.

So there .. maybe not popular enough.. MAYBE just not here long enough yet. Still .. you DID get mentioned!!

Storm

BTW anyone know whatever happened to member SEXYMONA2030?? She was going great through several polls.. then just disappeared.

ALSO we can not forget some of the mature ladies.. like Donna40 and Ms Rose ... Still looking great, and ladies to consider.

Storm
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:37:18 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 10:18:57 AM »
There are a few from the IRC days and yahoo one in particular I'd nominate if they came here but they don't so there is no reason too
Have fun and tussle.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »

Considering she has sent threats to myself and another member for not endorsing her return, you will forgive me for hoping she is never allowed back.

And being the other member who has received the threats, I agree with Meg.

Offline bill f

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »
all the females mention are great but leanne still has my vote lol
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 08:25:05 PM »
Hmmmmm idea ....

If you have fave lady here, you mentioned. That is part of catfights..  Maybe after this point. If you could slip url in, to her profile here.

That way.. if others do not know her or who she is. They can jump the link, to check her out!! Just a thought..

Storm

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2012, 03:46:13 AM »

I hope so, she was one of my favorites.. Speed

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 03:50:24 AM »
I would give a gold medal to Nutmeg, Jonica, GemmaRox, Kattrina (big busty blonde hellcat) and Anna Matthews ( those that know her will agree)

Thanks Anna, you are still my favorite Orion  ;)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2012, 02:14:42 AM »
You guys are just listing the popular girls with no merit behind them....or listing all your alt profiles.

Well by all means sir list your alts then :) And if you have a better suggestion make them. Or at least come up with a better troll.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2012, 06:51:17 AM »
You guys are just listing the popular girls with no merit behind them....or listing all your alt profiles.

Well by all means sir list your alts then :) And if you have a better suggestion make them. Or at least come up with a better troll.

Uhhh..I don't have any alts but thanks for playing. I'm sorry if I blew your cover.

No THANK YOU for playing. You had a chance to show that your remark actually was legit but sadly your predictable non answer proves all you are doing is baiting and trolling, two clear violations of the forum rules and as such  I have filed a compliant against you.

I asked you to provide your rationale for your merit comment and you chose to avoid the question. I would suggest the only thing lacking merit here is you and your posts.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2012, 07:41:13 AM »
UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nutmeg ....  Didn't we have member.. used a little troll doll for profile. That had major meltdown not too long ago??  Hmmmm ya thinking this may be the same person.. sneaking back in??

BTW ALSO admit, and noticed... only posted to be pissy.. YET never actually named any ladies himself. Good call on that one.
Got a plunger, maybe we should flush the, no point to post, for thread??

ANNA .... nice seeing the curvy MarineChick add in .. OK nice seeing Anna anytime .. Part of my buddies, so yep . Anna definately worth mentioning here!!

Storm

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
Boxing Blond forposting pictures from her fight. Thanks sooooo much.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2012, 11:46:05 AM »
Here is my list of ladies who deserve The Gold Medal

Heidi Kat , Rylie Knight , Kasia69 , Linda 38 , Kylara , Citty Julia , Becky Stroud

Hot Baby Justine , Fighting Brook , Allison Rocks , Serena 77 , Jamie Dillion

Super Bitch Francine , Cashley Ashley , Jordan 34G , Lauren Hall , Anja

pete

Many thanks to Pete and Storm for choosing my name!
There are a lot of nice people here! I think that Jonica deserves a gold medal! She adds a lot to this site! But I could name many of my buddies...........

Offline bill f

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2012, 01:14:37 PM »
sorry about my post leanne is not a member here anymore, i did not know i could over pick from members
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight