News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma

• 55 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma
« on: August 04, 2012, 04:26:52 PM »
          These two beautiful older babes have been verbally abusing one another for weeks. Thelma met Maureen's husband Lucky in the chat room and has been after him repeatedly. Despite Maureen's threats, and reputation, Thelma has been persistent in going after what she wants. And what she wants, is Maureen's husband's cock! They've agreed to participate in this poll fight to see which one of them the members here will cheer for. Maureen (mauler maureen) is 56yo and sports a full dark brown bush between her creamy thighs. Thelma, 53yo and a redhead, has an equally thick red patch of pubes covering her luscious womanhood.   
          The women insisted on the following rules of engagement : no punching, no biting, no face scratching. Hair, titties, cxnts are all fair game. The winner has to win by way of a pussy hold on her opponent. Each woman has vowed to bald the other's pussy. Now, let's just sit back and watch as these two sexy cougars try to extricate as much female fur as they can. I guess I should get the vacuum cleaner ready.   

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
Hey "Fuck Queen" ! Are you ready for this ? You're about to get a free haircut, bitch.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 06:57:23 PM »
Maureen is better fighter than Thelma, she will do bald Thelmas pussy and after will kick Thelma ass , eor joy her husband.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
I have a feeling this is going to get pretty ugly, Bitch. Almost as ugly as your witch-like face. Try fucking my husband and I'll make you wish you were never born a woman. You'll be lucky if you can stand up on those fat legs of yours after I'm through battering your used up pussy. Lucky must be losing his vision if he thinks your sorry ass is worth banging.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
maureen would destroy her. :)

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »
I'm with you, Thelma. I hope you win and get to fuck Maureen's husbands balls off while she lies there in a heap, clutching her sore and swollen hairless slit.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 02:23:36 AM »
I love Thelma's tuff look, her black outfit, and those wicked black heels. She get's my vote. Go get her girl !
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
thelma is going to get that twat twisted lol

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 03:05:47 PM »
Following a long stare down, Thelma and Maureen instinctively grab at one another's head hair with their left hands and a handful of each other's bush with their right hands. I can see their fingers at work twirling their glistening pubes around each digit to gain the best grip possible. Simultaneously, they begin to tug away at the thick short hairs covering their vaginas, stretching the soft skin away from their bodies with each yank. Both Maureen and Thelma look sexy as hell as their faces become etched with a combination of hatred and excruciating pain. 

Offline catfightlover1969

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
I voted
Bring it on!

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »
Maureen going to rip Thelmas pussy bald

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 07:11:41 PM »
Maureen will have Thelma in tears as she rips her pussy bald. I hope she facesits Thelma after she's finished. LOL SPeed

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »
Ahhhh, Yesssss !!! I can feel Thelma's pussy fur beginning to come loose in my right hand as I tear it from it's roots. After I throw the short red curlies in Thelma's face, I want Lucky to see the bald patch that I've left behind. I quickly grasp another hand full of Thelma's thick mat of red pussy and start yanking some more. I can also detect strands of her head hair coming out of her scalp in my left fist. This bitch will need a couple of wigs by the time I'm done with her.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 10:45:43 PM »
Thelma looks like a tough opponent for Maureen, but in the end I think the Mauler will bald Thelma after a good fight.

JT Edson

Offline Rooster

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 12:29:42 AM »
Give her a good going over Maureen .