News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma

• 55 Replies

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
Re: Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 12:39:45 AM »
I voted for Maureen . Seems like that husband of yours wants to learn some control .

Offline maulermo

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 12:43:07 AM »
I think Thelma will take this one in a close battle.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:49:11 AM by maulermo »

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 10:37:54 AM »
Voted for Maureen ;) Go get her
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 02:46:04 PM »
Ahhhh, Yesssss !!! I can feel Thelma's pussy fur beginning to come loose in my right hand as I tear it from it's roots. After I throw the short red curlies in Thelma's face, I want Lucky to see the bald patch that I've left behind. I quickly grasp another hand full of Thelma's thick mat of red pussy and start yanking some more. I can also detect strands of her head hair coming out of her scalp in my left fist. This bitch will need a couple of wigs by the time I'm done with her.

Ooowee, so you got first hair, but we're far from done, bitch.  In fact my left hand is ripping out a clump of ugly dark hair from your cxnt right now and my right is pulling a nice brown bouquet from your head.  Now to give you a painful "distraction" as my right hand continues down to rake your tits on it's way down to do even more damage to your pussy. 

That pic of your ugly bush shows your "before look," which I've already improved with your first, but not last bald spot.   At least I have the decency to keep mine covered in public, whore.

Thelma is now starting to give some painful attention to my titties as well my cxnt. I feel the sharpness of her nails as they brush by my right boob. My pussy feels as if it's burning from Thelma's fingers picking at my short hairs.  But now I can feel the soft fleshy folds of Thelma's labia with my right hand..........I manage to grasp her left lip and fill my fingers with it. I hear Thelma gasp and then begin to whimper. Then , with a nice secure grip I begin to stretch her tender flap of flesh like a rubber band. Thelma's face turns into a knot as she tries to spit at me. Got you now, bitch.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 01:48:57 AM »
looks like maureen will end up as usual on her back crying watching another woman with her husband  when will she ever learn her lesson
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 07:26:00 AM »
This brawl is proving to be a much closer fight than I would have imagined. Thelma is managing to hold her own and she actually has led several times. Will one of them give up? Or will Thelma and Maureen continue to scalp each others' pussies till their crotches resemble bowling balls.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 05:36:24 AM »
Voted for Thelma.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 07:49:17 AM »
With ugly Thelma's right titty being scrunched like a pancake in my left hand, the fingers of my right hand begin to yank downward on Thelma's delicate and protruding left cxnt lip. I'm able to stretch her labia almost down to her knees. I can hear groans of agony escaping thru Thelma's lips. Now, to work on removing some more of that red shit growing between her jiggling  legs. Hope my Lucky is enjoying this.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »
Just want to give a shout out to my supporters so far as this brawl takes place. Martha, fanatic, kell, barb, speed, jt, rooster, carol, briggite, bound , lisa, frankie and phillybaby. You guys are all awesome and smart.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 06:46:49 PM »
It looks as if Maureen may be starting to get the upper hand, or should I say, lower hand? This will be a test of just how much crotch pain my beautiful red-haired cougar can withstand. Maureen made it a point to show me a bald patch at the top of Thelma's thick mat of red pubes.   

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
You fucking Bitch. I can't believe how close this fight is. I glance down at my crotch and see your fingers busily seeking my clitoris. On the floor beneath us I can plainly see small clumps of black and red torn out pubic hair. I'm surprised at how far I'm able to stretch your cxnt lips. They are surely made of elastic. I too am groping for your protruding clit. I manage to grasp the delicate pink membrane between my fingers and start twisting it from side to side. Only wish I had a camera to capture that look of anguish etched across your face. 

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 11:37:44 PM »
Maureen has my vote!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 05:00:36 AM »
You fucking Bitch. I can't believe how close this fight is. I glance down at my crotch and see your fingers busily seeking my clitoris. On the floor beneath us I can plainly see small clumps of black and red torn out pubic hair. I'm surprised at how far I'm able to stretch your cxnt lips. They are surely made of elastic. I too am groping for your protruding clit. I manage to grasp the delicate pink membrane between my fingers and start twisting it from side to side. Only wish I had a camera to capture that look of anguish etched across your face. 

Actually, I think I just saw Lucky sneak a few pics of both of our anguished looks, because we're in the endgame now and this is what it comes down to:  who can take the most pain and who has the strength and technique to inflict pain?  We've got a good grip on each other, but who has the technique and the endurance to make the other submit?   You're about to find out, slut, because I've beaten tougher bitches than you and I know how to dish out more pain than you are woman enough to handle.  Face it, whore, I'm more woman than you are and my cxnt is stronger than yours.  So submit or pass out. That's the only choice you have left.
           Fuck you Thelma. Your cxnt is mine bitch, as I grab a fist full of your meaty vulva and yank it away from your crotch stretching the tender flesh like rubber. I don't plan to lose to a whore like you. Remember, I'm fighting for my husband. He will see, once and for all, that his woman is the better woman. Let's see what you've got, you redheaded skank. 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 02:01:13 PM »
I voted for Maureen, but I am impressed how close this poll fight is.

JT Edson

Offline IsabellaCat

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 03:50:33 AM »
Thelma all the way.  She looks like she can handle more pain than Maureen, but I do think Maureen will put up an initial fight.