News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma

• 55 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 06:09:11 AM »
I want to thank the following members for believing in me : pete, junkee and J.T. ................And HotHattie, what the Hell is your problem, you big legged bimbo? Was that a pass you made at Lucky?

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »
You've got her now Thelma.  Maureen is fading fast!!  You've got her weak spot now and pulling her clean as a billiard ball!!   Show her who the REAL woman is!! :o 8) :-*

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
Thelma's clit feels as if it is about to snap off in my twisting fingers. Now i need to really make this husband-stealing piece of trash suffer. My left hand grips Thelma's right titty and i begin grinding my fingertips deep into the soft breast tissue. Gripping her softie so hard that I can feel my own fingertips almost touching each other. I hear the slut moan and groan loudly. My right hand between Thelma's meaty thighs, I'm able to slip three clawing fingers into her big gash. Feels as if a tank could fit in Thelma's canyon of a cxnt. I begin doing some probing around in there with my nails. Maybe I'll find some long lost treasure while I'm in there. Somebody please get a flash light. Thelma's body starts to stiffen up like a board. I think I've hit a nerve.

Offline nerdygrl

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
Maureen rocks this kind of fight.  Go Maureen! :)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 05:19:06 PM »
It's hard to believe that after 7 days this poll is deadlocked. Both women are still fiercly attacking one another's most private parts. It now seems to be a matter of stamina. How much more can Thelma and Maureen's  womanhoods endure? With only 2 days left, this should have an exciting finish. I can report that neither Maureen or Thelma have very much of their pussy hairs intact at this point.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
Come on, Thelma. Rip that clitty of Maureen's right off and stomp on it in front of her husband. Let her feel what it's like to have her labia torn up. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 10:25:35 PM »
Well, Thelma. It looks like neither of us is going to back off. But, let me tell you, as long as there are any red pussy hairs left on your crotch, I'll just keep on yanking them out by the roots for Lucky to see. I'm going to scratch even harder into the walls lining your gigantic cxnt. My tender cxntlips may be raw and my nipple may be bleeding, but I'm going to make sure YOU remember this fight for a very long time. 

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »
My money on Thelma. I believe that she will win. After the fight Thelma sucks and fucks Maureen's husband.
- Go Thelma! Finish fer! Pinch her ​​clitoris and nipples!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:27:51 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 09:48:51 PM »
Incredible ! After a week of continuing to batter one another's sweet spots, Thelma and Maureen are still in a tie. There's enough black and red cxnt hair strewn across the floor to choke a horse. Which one of these beautiful and mature pieces of ass will prevail. It's going to be interesting.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 06:28:46 AM »
Before this is over, I want to thank some of my friends in here for cheering me on.............There's Neha, Nerdygirl, azpaper, fightfanatic, wifeinfight, van and last but not least, Daria. You guys always come thru.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2012, 05:07:45 PM »
Well, Thelma. I'm glad that's over. Wheeww!!! My vagina feels as if someone took a blow-torch to it. When I glance down at my pussy, I can see at least 10 patches of bald skin. But, when I look at your bush it's almost completely hairless. You were a wild and tough opponent, probably one of the dirtiest I've faced. But remember what our fight was about - my husband Lucky. If you so much as glance at him, you'll have to deal with me again. And, next time Bitch, I'll tear you a new twat. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 05:41:40 PM »
Maureen and Thelma fought one hell of a catfight. Two mature women fighting over one lucky man's cock. Doesn't get much better than that. But, now I have to replace the bag in my vacuum so I can clean up all this pussy fur. Tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »
I am so disappointed, Thelma. I thought you had what it takes to beat "the mauler".

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »
Can you believe that after 299 votes and almost 3,000 views, that this beastly redheaded bitch, Thelma, wants to go at it again? She can't accept the fact that I beat her by a literal cxnt hair. Some women just don't know when to give up.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2012, 10:01:40 PM »
Thelma.......you Whore ! Don't hold your breath Bitch. I beat your ass and everybody here knows it. What's the point of me fighting you again........it would just be more of the same. In the meantime, Lucky is with me where he belongs, and he's loving it.