News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma

• 55 Replies

Offline lauralocido

Re: Mature Women Pussy Pulling Fight: Mauler Maureen vs Thelma
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 10:13:59 PM »
Well I've been on vacation and missed this titanic struggle.   Glad Maureen won but not surprised that Thelma wants to try again. 

More to the point, poor Lucky.   Whose looking after your needs while Maureen is off playing über dyke?

Laura

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 01:01:30 AM »
Can you believe that after 299 votes and almost 3,000 views, that this beastly redheaded bitch, Thelma, wants to go at it again? She can't accept the fact that I beat her by a literal cxnt hair. Some women just don't know when to give up.

You got one thing right, Maureen, you slut: I don't know anything abut giving up.  I admit it; you did beat me by a cxnt hair, but it was back and forth for over a week and ended when you happened to have a one vote lead.  You won't be so lucky next time.  If you're as much woman you claim to be, just let me know when you're ready to face me in a rematch and we'll see who's really the better woman. Lucky deserves to know for sure.

Hey Baldy, don't be a sore looser, the better woman with the better body won this battle, I only wish I could nurse her wounds... LOL SPeed

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 07:18:08 AM »
Thelma, Those were personal messages. Lucky.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 07:19:49 AM by LUCKYODAY9 »

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2012, 06:44:46 PM »
Thelma. Take it from me. The only way you're going to pull Maureen's hairy pussy into a rematch, is to actually fuck Lucky. Believe me, I know from experience. Too bad you didn't cripple her cxnt the first time. You may never get another opportunity. But, if you do, I'll be the first bitch in your corner.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2013, 04:36:08 PM »
Judging by Maureen's thong pics ... eetsy bitsy Wicked Weasel no less ... she was cheating in this poll, by starting with a more or less clean shaven cxnt already ...  ::)

Would've been more fair had Maureen had a nice thick bush to get one's fingers into ... to rip them out, clump by clump ... dirty grin!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline ThunderThighs

• Let's get it on!
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 06:08:57 PM »
I'd beat either of these two old hags

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »
Judging by Maureen's thong pics ... eetsy bitsy Wicked Weasel no less ... she was cheating in this poll, by starting with a more or less clean shaven cxnt already ...  ::)

Would've been more fair had Maureen had a nice thick bush to get one's fingers into ... to rip them out, clump by clump ... dirty grin!  ;D ;)
   This is an inaccurate assessment, as my bush was in full bloom at the time of this fight. I only shave when it's necessary for a photo shoot.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »
Angelique and ThunderThighs are both a couple of jealous Bitch losers.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »

This is an inaccurate assessment, as my bush was in full bloom at the time of this fight. I only shave when it's necessary for a photo shoot.

Ummm, PROVE it, bitch ... show me what you got! And that you're not just all talk ...  ::) at least I'm not shy to flash my thick bush ...  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2013, 05:41:09 AM »

Ummm, PROVE it, bitch ... show me what you got! And that you're not just all talk ...  ::) at least I'm not shy to flash my thick bush ...  ;D
    Obviously, you didn't see all of my profile pics.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2013, 06:24:45 AM »

Obviously, you didn't see all of my profile pics.

I looked at them all right ... but the only one which shows your supposedly hairy bush is the one in shorts from behind, but not even sure that's 'you' ... so I'm not convinced, sorry!  ::)