News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taking Requests...

• 11 Replies

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Taking Requests...
« on: August 04, 2012, 08:23:17 PM »
Since Oron seems to be down (which has effectively prevented me from being able to download any wrestling/catfighting content), I seem to have some time on my hands. With that said, I am looking to write a new story (my first in months). Traditionally I write stories that are very heavy on the one-sided, jobber girl gets beaten and humiliated variety, so keep that in mind when tendering requests. I also have been commissioned to write a few stories based on trades (i.e. I'll write the story in exchange for you sending me a video download I don't have in my library). If there's a match that tickles your fancy that you want me to take a crack at, feel free to post it here or message me. The floor is open.
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
Re: Taking Requests...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:24:12 AM »
I'd love a story with Kat Dennings getting beaten by someone like Kaley Cuoco. The cocky, big breasted brunette getting bested by the athletic blonde would make a great story I think!

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 01:36:27 AM »
I also like Kaley either dominating or being dominated.

Taylor Swift on the losing end to a actress or singer who is older - maybe Britney Spears or Jessica Biel

Emma Watson as a victim, maybe to incredibly fit (for her age) Jennifer Anniston, who I think can be mean but she also makes a good jobber

Selena Gomez I think might be a bit bitchy in real life. I could see her taking great pleasure in destroying a smaller girl . Or lose badly to a bigger female (like Kaley)

Sarah Hyland from Modern Family is 22 years old but looks like a 15 year old, she would make a great victim maybe to all of a sudden grown up Dakota Fanning or Selena Gomez or lesbian Lindsay Lohan pleasuring herself by rubbing her sex all over Sarah's face making her lick until she climaxes, Sarah cries and sobs but stops after she loses consciousness under Lohan's moist cunny or Dakota's or Selena's

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
I think battle of the Espn cover girls Gina Carano vs Ronda Rousey would be a great match. With the loser being screwed with a strap-on .

Ronnie123

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 07:14:12 PM »
Personally, I would love to read a story about Taylor Swift getting completely dominated/humiliated. Preferably her punisher would be Camilla Belle, since their is a bit of a history there.

As for other victims I'd love to read about Demi Lovato or Avril Lavigne being completely destroyed by other young actresses. Not exactly sure who.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Teri Hatcher, and Eva Longoria would also make really good jobbers as well.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 10:43:23 PM »
I would love to go back in the year 2000 or so, and see Christina Aguilera lose badly against Britney Spears.

Ronnie123

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »
I would love to go back in the year 2000 or so, and see Christina Aguilera lose badly against Britney Spears.

Oh wow, I'd love to read about this as well. I actually think it would be the opposite IRL, but Christina being the victim is hot.

Offline firifuru

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
a Spice Girls reunion catfight between Mel B and Geri around the olympics would be hot!

Offline Catfight Contributor

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 05:40:35 AM »
I don't think you've done one with Keira Knightley before. I'd enjoy seeing that - maybe with Katy Perry working over her fellow Brit?

I've also thought a story with Ellen Page could be fun, though she's so small that it almost seems too easy.

Offline puyol174

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 04:37:23 PM »
Would love to read about a girl who thinks they're tough being upset and beaten easily. Maybe an arrogant Maria Sharapova destroyed by Martina Hingis or an overconfident Katherine Heigl beaten by Lyndsey Fonseca

Offline fattiemaye2001

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09:16 PM »
would like to see wrestling match between kelly ripa and rosie o'donnell with kelly dominating.

Offline eltinko

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 08:08:15 PM »
I'd really love to read a story about Nicki Minaj dominating Rihanna.  I just think Rihanna has the perfect look for a jobber, and I would love to see what you think Nicki's curves could do to her