News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Celebrity Catfight Yahoo Group!

• 1 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
New Celebrity Catfight Yahoo Group!
« on: August 13, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
Finally decided to put together the fantasy catfight yahoo group that I had been contemplating creating for a while.  The project is still in its infancy.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccleague/

Check it out and tell me what you think with your constructive criticisms and ideas you have. I want it to be as creative as possible so any feedback is nice.  If there is someone that you are not familiar with check out the photos section, there I have a file on every woman used so far. Also there are a few more match ups i plan on putting in very soon, probably tomorrow so please check out the site and enjoy.

Any ideas you have i.e. tournaments, stories etc... let me know what you would like to see I want to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Offline sexfight_lover

Re: New Celebrity Catfight Yahoo Group!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:28:10 AM »
This is great thanks! I would love to also see some tag team and exhibition match-ups but the choice of celebs is spot on!