News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Now it's your turn pt1

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Now it's your turn pt1
« on: March 09, 2009, 07:26:42 AM »
 Mat finally had pinned on the carpet his chest pressed against Rick's. Both girls where yelling and chearing their young boyfriends on.
 He held the count for 10 and both girls cheered with excitement. The boys got up and both breathing heavily and took a few minutes lying on their backs to get their breath back and chat about the moves they used on each other. 
 The girls where talking excitedly about who the boys thought they where "masters of the universe'.  Suddenly Jennifer got quite and  whispered into Cindy's ear. " They don't actually expect us keep up our end of the bargain to wrestle now, do they?" Cindy looked at Jennifer and said " That is what we agreed to and knowing my Mat and your Rick they would love to watch it.
 Cindy looked a little shy and said " I'm so excited from watching them roll around I don't want my hard nipples to hurt you." Jennifer looked down and noticed Cindy's nipples where erect in her bikini top and both girls then looked at Jennifer's and they both giggled. "I think we both could stab each other with our nipples right now." 
    They where both startled when they looked up and both of their guys where standing over them, still breathing hard and smiling.  "Your turn girls." Rick getting right to the point. Matt corrected Rick saying " When you ladies are ready." Cindy looked sheepishly at the guys but Jennifer just jumped right up turned around and took her girlfriend by the hands and pulled her up and toward the carpet. "Come on, this will be fun. We can roll around a bit and get our guys REALLY hard and then they won't remember." Cindy looked like she was going to sit back down but Jennifer kept hold of her hands and looked her in the eye. "We promised and besides." Stepping in to whisper " Have you checked out the woodies our guys have already?" Cindy turned to admire the obvious tents she saw through Rick and Matt's very loose swim trunks. Cindy blushed and half whispered back " Oh my God, why are guys like that?" Jennifer shrugged " guys are pigs, the though of us rubbing boobs together gets them off, they hope we are going to kiss and make out." Cindy blushed even deeper. Her blonde hair against her pink bikini was almost noticeable.
     They stood on the orange carpet. The basement with the wood paneling was still from the 1970's but the plush carpeting would give them some comfort. Cindy's pink bikini was almost the same as Jen's Blue and since they where almost twins in the height, weight and body size they had tried each others suits on.  Jen was the softball athelete while Cindy did cheerleading. Jen went to her knees and again pulled Cindy's hand's until she came to the floor. "I know it's been years since we've rough housed."  Cindy looked and stated " I think from before we both had boobs." Jen rolled her eyes " What ever, are we going to do this or are you afraid I'm going to kick your cute blonde ass?" Cindy looked like she was about to get up. Jen looked over at the guys and shrugged as to say she had tried when Cindy lunged at her from her half standing position.
        She pushed Jen down and was quick to mount her friend. The boys started to cheer. Jen quickly recovered and started to roll Cindy over. Both girls trying to throw their shapely thigh and leg over each other. Cindy was quick to push Jen back over and managed to scoot her shapely ass up onto Jen's stomach and get a hold on her wrists. Jen bucked and almost had Cindy off when Cindy scooted down, looked into her opponents eyes and said " You mean guys like when we do this?" and she pressed her 36C chest into Jen's  as she just layed on her friend. Jen layed still as Cindy, totally out of character, looked her in the eye. She felt Cindy's nipples against her own, and they hurt. She also felt their stomachs touching as they both where breathing heavily and their breathing patterns where different. Jen regained her focus after a moment and tried to buck Cindy off. The feeling of pain came from her pelvic area as she noticed Cindy grunt and slam her hips up and quickly down. This caused Jen to moan and suffer under the full weight of Cindy on her. Cindy heard the boys yelling. Her guy suggesting she spread her legs into a wider stance and Jen's guy trying to get her to roll to the side. Cindy felt Jen tense and looked into her eyes and saw that Jen was not in a good mood. Cindy smiled saying " Jen, this is what they wanted, and you, too. Can't you handle a little battle?" Jen  just barked " you cheated." Then broke into a laugh saying " Now get off of me and fight fair, and next time shave those legs, your causing scratches on my legs." Cindy rubbed her left leg against Jen's and Jen yelled "Ow". Cindy replied " I'm sorry, I'll go shave right now, if you want." "What I want right now is for you to get your big tits off of me." Cindy looked down at their chests stating " I think mine are winning." "Only because your on top, Cindy, it's called Gravity. Your nipples are also poking the shit out of my." Cindy grinned " are you willing to say I won?" Jen thought for a moment then began to struggled to get out from under Cindy. The guys started cheering. It looked like Cindy was laying on a bull and taking a ride. Jen got one hand free and did two open slaps to her opponents back and then grabbed a handful of Cindy's shoulder length hair and began to pull forcing Cindy's head back. Cindy tried to grab Jen's free hand but after several moments went to attacking Jen's hair. Jen managed to push Cindy to the side and with both their free hands they grabbed blonde and brunette tresses. Grunts and shrieks came from both young women and bare feet started kicking and again legs wrapped around each other to stop the attack.
       The boys ran up and tried to separate the hands from hair and legs and thighs intertwined. Finally separated they both stood and faced each other. Breathing hard and looking very stern. Blonde hair blue eye looking down Brown hair and Brown fawn eyes. Both 5'6 girls looking very serious at each other. The guys jumped in between them. "What are you doing, this was supposed to be fun." Jen yelled at the guys, "This is why we don't fight, because we fight like sisters, I've known Cindy since we where 5 years old and I know we've had these contests until we where 11. Then we stopped. Now you wanted us to start something, so let us finish this." Cindy got around Rick and grabbed both guys by the hand and started pulling them to the couch. "You two sit here and be good boys or we will finish this some place without you." "We've been friends forever and this is just our way." Both guys sitting back down having been cowed back into submission by both girls now took to the center of the room again. Jen pointed to Cindy's top " You might want to tuck that puppy in, she's about to come out." Cindy noticed her left breast was half out and adjusted it. " I think we are going to have a wardrobe malfunctions fighting in these things." Jen laughed " yeah, last time we wrestled we didn't have boobs yet." Cindy chucked " yes, and we didn't wrestle in bikini's either. Why don't the guys have those problems.?"
    The guys where pleading with them to not hurt each other as both girls came together again. In a traditional test of strength they locked hands and manicured nails and began to push each other around. All you could hear was the grunts of two young women and the sliding of tiny bare feet on blush carpeting. The guys noticed they could have been twins with almost matching thighs breasts and arms.  They had their arms out front with fingers intertwined and very evenly pushed each other back and forth not giving or taking more then a legs length of room. Their arms began tiring and slowly they brought their shoulders into the battle leaning into each other with louder grunts and sweat beginning to form on their backs and shoulders. Then their hands still clenched went to their sides and they where using their chests to press and push into each other. "Your nipples are still hurting me." Cindy grunted "Jen grunted back " then just give up, I'm not doing this on purpose, but we are fighting, aren't we? Yours aren't feeling very nice, either." Cindy was about to answer when Jen upped the stakes and quickly wrapped her left  leg up high around Cindy's and they both went down with a crash.
      They began rolling and Jen noticed out of the corner of her eye a pink and blue mesh of clothing near the T. V. set. Side by side they struggled until Cindy grabbed Jen in a bear hug and whispered into her ear. "We seam to have lost an item of clothing each."  Jen grunted from within Cindy's bear hug " I just noticed." Cindy questioned " do you want to stop and get redressed?" Jen thought for a moment " why bother, it's nothing they haven't seen before and you knew this was going to happen. Jen wrapped her own arms around Cindy for a mutual bear hug contest. So intent on the upper body battle that they just lay side by side squeezing each other so hard that the mashed breast tissue began to ooze out from between their tight fit young bodies. Cindy was having trouble breathing and began to increase her hold but found her adversaries back very sweaty to get a good grip on. 
      Cindy was having trouble breathing and Jen noticed her loosing a hold on her. She grunted "are you ready to quit?" Cindy answered by upping the anti brought her right thigh up and slammed a knee into Jen's crotch. Jen let out a massive grunt, released Cindy and rolled over. Cindy noticed as she rolled away from Jen that again the guys where up out of their seats. The look of dire concern on their faces but both with hard on's looking near impossible to have come from HUMAN males.

petelv

Re: Now it's your turn pt1
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »
Great story.  Looking forward to the chapter.

pete