News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

In Memory of Brit Brat / Anna Jayne

• 23 Replies

Anna Cat 39

In Memory of Brit Brat / Anna Jayne
« on: August 30, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »
It's now one year since we lost Brit to her illness and I would like to say a few words:

Just under a year ago, at the bequest of a moderator I was searching looking for something I didn't want to find, and when I found it, all I could do was cry.

The simple statement was that Brit or Jayne to her family had passed on, the pain that had filled her last days had ceased and she was free of earthly worries ascending to become one with God.

Those who knew her, knew that she was strong in her beliefs and that she was sure of her place in heaven and a more deserving woman for that honour would have been hard to find.

Even as her own need for help increased Brit still helped others up unto the end, she would not give in and did not give in.

My own thoughts went back to the most famous quotation in Welsh:

"O Arglwydd, dyma gamwedd"

"Oh Lord here is inequity"

The loss of Brit felt like it, her passing too soon, undeserved, unnecessary anything you can think of, but most of all unfair. But for Brit it was the end of this life and her transcendence into something special.

A Guardian Angel for those in need of good advice and a spare cigarette.

Special to all, Loved by All.

Anna

Offline stevie123 uk

Re: In Memory of Brit Brat / Anna Jayne
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Brit was a lving caring person who made me feel better after i went through some heavy stuff.She was kind caring caring and always had my back in here she was sassy funny sexy and most of all a caring,warm friendly lady who I miss in here part of the room died when she left us.Gone but never forgotten RIP brit love steve.
love judo feet and wrestling

Mandarin

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 10:04:30 PM »
Very Heart felt rememberence   Thank you Anna

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 12:16:50 PM »
Well said Quenn of Mean. Brit was a very special person and this forum misses her badly. She always brought a smile to my face in chat and was a great friend to very many in here. She also helped give myself and others within the moderation team a different perspective on things. She encouraged discussion and participation, but above all, she maintained this forum was for fun and people should enjoy it as such.

Thank you for posting this thread

cheers
John

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
Very Nicely said Anna..........I can't bleieve its been a year already!

I always found Brit such a lovely lady and she always involved me in discussions, especially when I first joined the site. She always made me laugh and I miss her alot.

One thing is for certain she will never be forgotten and will remain in our hearts forever more.

R.I.P You beautiful Lady  :-*

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »
One year goes so fast.  I remember she was the first one to welcome me in this  forum when I came in the chatroom for the first time.  She was friendly and made me feel comfortable.

I'm sure she has a better life where she is now and i won't forget her either.

Gaelle
Lady Gaelle

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 04:14:47 PM »
Well said Quenn of Mean. Brit was a very special person and this forum misses her badly. She always brought a smile to my face in chat and was a great friend to very many in here. She also helped give myself and others within the moderation team a different perspective on things. She encouraged discussion and participation, but above all, she maintained this forum was for fun and people should enjoy it as such.

Thank you for posting this thread

cheers
John

My sentiments exactly.  Thx Anna.  I'll always miss brattie.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »
I think something like this. Truly speaks for the person, and who they are.

I did not have the honor, of seeing Brit much. Fact think in only one thread, since I have been here. So far, I have not had the time, to think about getting into chat area.
Yet seeing this, a year after her passing. Plus what I had seen of her brief before. I know I would have liked knowing this lady.

This Oct. Will make a year, since my cousin passed away. Being sneaky, she never had let me know, she was ill. I still expect somehow, to see an e-mail from her or get a phone call. Wonder if I had known more, could have been there for her more. Least more contact.
I have no idea, if anyone will care, when I disapear some day. Have given my sister, a few contacts online. To let know if anything ever does happen to me. So least people would know.

THIS shows.. Brit was loved... and left a legacy!! Cheers, and well met Brit!!

Nicely said, and done Anna!! To those of you that still feel Brit's loss. I am sure, her love is with you still!!

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 09:19:51 AM »
There isn't to much I can add. Brit was a friend and was always able to make people in chat laugh. Like so many others had said in the past she was the 1st person in chat to talk to me. I still haven't been able to bring myself to removing her from my yahoo.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 02:36:55 AM »
There isn't to much I can add. Brit was a friend and was always able to make people in chat laugh. Like so many others had said in the past she was the 1st person in chat to talk to me. I still haven't been able to bring myself to removing her from my yahoo.

THEN don't remove her ...  That and her memory... are things you will have. To help fondly remember her.
I think, from what I have seen here from others. She would probably like knowing. That she has, and will. Stay a part, of so many people, that loved her here!!

JUST a thought.. Next time you see someone new.. Stumble into chat... remember Brit Brat, and say hi!!  Just another part, to her legacy of love!!

Storm
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:38:39 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 06:32:39 AM »
 Miss you jayne "  ( :'() ( :'() ( :'()  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:04:42 AM by kitana »

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Thank you Annabel.

Brit, we miss you hun.

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »
Beautifully put Anna xx

I miss Brit in the Chat room. She was kind, warm, caring, funny and a delight to be around. She indulged my foul language (!) and love of Abba amongst other things.

She deserves all these tributes and happy to be able to pay my own alongside all her great friends.

RIP Brit, miss you babe

Donna

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 08:25:25 AM »
Yes. Anna Jayne will be remembered for as long as I am alive. She was so much fun and I also have NOT removed her from my "yahoo" list. I must see if I can still find my copy of her "rites" and pause to remember all the fun we once had.

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
My friend Britty was the best.She loved to come into the Blue Room, as she called it ,loved to talk ,loved to cyberfight loved to make trouble ,in  a good way of course ,She also cared about people irl and always had a sunny disposition .I miss her in chat and as  a friend .