News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5901 Replies

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5835 on: November 12, 2023, 05:44:30 AM »
Dear Stevie
I love you so much!!!!. You have been so amazing, I love going shopping with you.Your impeccable taste and keen eye for fashion never cease to amaze me. It makes me so hot and gives me so much pleasure to have you handpick my outfits, ensuring that I am impeccably dressed each and every day. I feel so sexy and slutty in such a hot way, all because of your guidance. Without you, I honestly do not know if I would be the woman that I am. I am becoming so much more confident and meaner. You have taught me the ways of the silks, how to represent the Silks in a classy and hot way.  Bottom line is that your allure as a woman is so incredibly evident. You have drawn me in and I have accepted wholeheartedly. It is not surprising that others are drawn to you, yearning to emulate your beauty, grace, and intelligence.  I have discovered that you are most beautiful woman on Chat and also the most powerful and intelligent. All others chase you!! They want to look like you!! They want to be like you!! They want to have hot girls like you!!  And deep down want to be you!!
Thank you Stevieeeeee, I  love youuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhh!!
Crystal

Wow fastest brainwash of all time
SMH....I can't believe I pop back in here to find yet another that is soon to be ruined by Stevie and her promises. We should talk Crystal and let me tell you the story of my Susie and how I had to safe her from evil Stevie....Oh wait maybe you should go ask your Master first I know how wicked she can be.....giggles....Missed you Stevie!

Crystal darling, please ignore EVERYTHING this brat has to say!!!

She is so bitter that her GF Susie got booted from The Stockings Girls. Sad, poor Susie just wasn't hot enough! Jen though was a LOT of fun!! We had her as a prisoner in our dungeon for ages! Careful Jen, or we'll take you all over again!!!! :P

Stevie thanks to my Jen I escaped from yer clique cult 'n found my real home with the PLL! I didn't get booted out, nope, nuh uh, I walked out as fast as my heels would take me!  *click click click click* You say I wasn't hot enough for the Silks. That's yer opinion. I don't agree with it, obvs. I wasn't trashy or slutty enough, that's the real truth! One more thing ... don't you or yer little lamb followers try any of yer sneaky Silky dirty tricks. Ya do remember what happened the last time you 'n I met, right? You lost yer silk stockings that you were so proud of.  They're gone, Stevie. The cat got at them 'n now they're pretty much shredded. Oh well. It is what it is.  ;)  :P
wrong again,lie again, Stevie always supporting all Silks , you PPL should wake up and see the Truth

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5836 on: November 13, 2023, 06:55:52 PM »
Dear Stevie
I love you so much!!!!. You have been so amazing, I love going shopping with you.Your impeccable taste and keen eye for fashion never cease to amaze me. It makes me so hot and gives me so much pleasure to have you handpick my outfits, ensuring that I am impeccably dressed each and every day. I feel so sexy and slutty in such a hot way, all because of your guidance. Without you, I honestly do not know if I would be the woman that I am. I am becoming so much more confident and meaner. You have taught me the ways of the silks, how to represent the Silks in a classy and hot way.  Bottom line is that your allure as a woman is so incredibly evident. You have drawn me in and I have accepted wholeheartedly. It is not surprising that others are drawn to you, yearning to emulate your beauty, grace, and intelligence.  I have discovered that you are most beautiful woman on Chat and also the most powerful and intelligent. All others chase you!! They want to look like you!! They want to be like you!! They want to have hot girls like you!!  And deep down want to be you!!
Thank you Stevieeeeee, I  love youuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhh!!
Crystal

Wow fastest brainwash of all time
SMH....I can't believe I pop back in here to find yet another that is soon to be ruined by Stevie and her promises. We should talk Crystal and let me tell you the story of my Susie and how I had to safe her from evil Stevie....Oh wait maybe you should go ask your Master first I know how wicked she can be.....giggles....Missed you Stevie!

Crystal darling, please ignore EVERYTHING this brat has to say!!!

She is so bitter that her GF Susie got booted from The Stockings Girls. Sad, poor Susie just wasn't hot enough! Jen though was a LOT of fun!! We had her as a prisoner in our dungeon for ages! Careful Jen, or we'll take you all over again!!!! :P

Stevie thanks to my Jen I escaped from yer clique cult 'n found my real home with the PLL! I didn't get booted out, nope, nuh uh, I walked out as fast as my heels would take me!  *click click click click* You say I wasn't hot enough for the Silks. That's yer opinion. I don't agree with it, obvs. I wasn't trashy or slutty enough, that's the real truth! One more thing ... don't you or yer little lamb followers try any of yer sneaky Silky dirty tricks. Ya do remember what happened the last time you 'n I met, right? You lost yer silk stockings that you were so proud of.  They're gone, Stevie. The cat got at them 'n now they're pretty much shredded. Oh well. It is what it is.  ;)  :P

Darlings Crystal and Mobina!! Thank you so much for supporting me!!!

For the record, first off, Susie is LYING!!!! I have NEVER lost to her and I would NEVER lose to someone as pathetically lame and clueless as her! She WISHES she could beat me in the ring!! If she ever DID get a pair of my stockings, I have no doubt she'd shove them down her panties so quickly!! I KNOW she dreams of having something of mine so close to her.

What I DON'T appreciate, is you referring to me and my girls as slutty and trashy!! For that insult alone, we WILL be taking Jen as our prisoner!! And  OMG...once I have broken her down I have no doubt you'll be begging me to get you back in thigh-highs...you better hope I'm in a generous mood!

Finally.... Don't EVER try to compete with me on looks! That's a contest you will NEVER win!!!!!  Let's just see the count of how many views each of our pictures get!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 06:57:28 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5837 on: November 13, 2023, 11:57:42 PM »
hmmmm the silk stockings girls  being bold, talking trash,rewritting clique wars history

especially  their queen  and lexi victim  stevie

i propose   corruption  between members  of the pll  and tramps

to  corrall   and tie  down these  run amuck silk girls

ohhhh, and just one more thing      with the pll and tramps  working togeather 

it won't take long   to break the silks     we have done it before
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 12:05:06 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5838 on: November 14, 2023, 12:06:41 AM »
hmmmm the silk stockings girls  being bold, talking trash,rewritting clique wars history

especially  their queen  and lexi victim  stevie

i propose   corruption  between members  of the pll  and tramps

to  corrall   and tie  down these  run amuck silk girls

ohhhh, and just one more thing      with the pll and tramps  working togeather 

it won't take long   to break the silks     we have done it before
Tramps really must think to their safety and stay out of this ,,,

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5839 on: November 16, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
since your here mobina,i never felt safer
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5840 on: November 16, 2023, 03:28:07 PM »
since your here mobina,i never felt safer
dont feel very safe, we have unfinished business, im gonna finish you off

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5841 on: November 16, 2023, 06:24:21 PM »
your going to lose even more of that dark mop you call hair
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5842 on: November 16, 2023, 06:47:22 PM »
your going to lose even more of that dark mop you call hair
i will make sure you will pay for what you just said ,i will take your underwear as trophy

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5843 on: November 16, 2023, 10:16:45 PM »
maybe stevie will have an old pair of silk stockings lying around you can borrow after yours are riped and ruined
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5844 on: November 16, 2023, 10:32:13 PM »
maybe stevie will have an old pair of silk stockings lying around you can borrow after yours are riped and ruined
so funny

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5845 on: November 16, 2023, 11:39:12 PM »
being stevies used stockings rhey may be dirty and who knows what else
the prez tramp

Offline Susie Q (Sexy Jen's Love)

• God Member
  • SexyJen's Pocket Venus with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5846 on: November 17, 2023, 02:51:12 AM »
OMG Stevie it must be so awesome to live in yer world! A world where everything you say is the truth even when it isn't. A world where everyone else is lying even when we're telling the truth. A world where all yer little Silky sheep nod their heads like bobble heads and believe every word you say. You 'n I both know what happened in that room the last time we met, no matter how many alternative facts come out of yer mouth now. You were my teacher once upon a time, I loved you, I looked up to you. Until the day you broke my heart. I can never forgive you 'n the Silks for what you did to my Jen. I thought you were my Sisters. I was wrong. But I have to thank you for that. That night I embraced my dark side. I'm not afraid of the dark any more. Are you afraid of the dark, Stevie? Of the shadows and what might be lurking in them watching you ... waiting for you to turn your back and then ...

... click ... click ... click ...
I may lose way more than I win but I always make my love SexyJen, Mommy Stevie 'n Big Sis Kasia proud of me!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5847 on: November 17, 2023, 02:57:45 AM »
OMG Stevie it must be so awesome to live in yer world! A world where everything you say is the truth even when it isn't. A world where everyone else is lying even when we're telling the truth. A world where all yer little Silky sheep nod their heads like bobble heads and believe every word you say. You 'n I both know what happened in that room the last time we met, no matter how many alternative facts come out of yer mouth now. You were my teacher once upon a time, I loved you, I looked up to you. Until the day you broke my heart. I can never forgive you 'n the Silks for what you did to my Jen. I thought you were my Sisters. I was wrong. But I have to thank you for that. That night I embraced my dark side. I'm not afraid of the dark any more. Are you afraid of the dark, Stevie? Of the shadows and what might be lurking in them watching you ... waiting for you to turn your back and then ...

since you called me sheep i have to answer you , Bitch i dont know about your fight against Stevie , all i know is you lying about how Stevie treating to us , i will gladly take you and your Gf on to solve this problem

Offline Susie Q (Sexy Jen's Love)

• God Member
  • SexyJen's Pocket Venus with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5848 on: November 17, 2023, 03:57:01 AM »
My issue is with Stevie. Nobody else. Only Stevie. My mentor. My Captain. Once upon a time.

Stevie, whenever you want to dance in the dark with yer former student one on one, I'll be there in the shadows waiting.  ;)

... click ... click ... click ... click ...
I may lose way more than I win but I always make my love SexyJen, Mommy Stevie 'n Big Sis Kasia proud of me!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5849 on: November 17, 2023, 05:04:21 PM »

I thought you had left FCF?!!? I thought you were done with cyberfighting?! PLL is like history!!! Your clique is dead and The Stockings Girls are better than ever!!! Just give up Susie!!! There is no way you're beating us this time!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 05:04:46 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF