News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem

• 43 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:55:59 PM »
       It was inevitable that these two women would clash at some time. 50 year old Gwen has been toying with Maureen's husband Lucky ever since she became a member a few months ago. 56 year old Mauler Maureen is not one who just stands by while her man is being hit upon by another female. Especially a female as voluptuous as Gwen. Both ladies have agreed to face one another in this poll fight with full bushes. Might need to buy a new vacuum cleaner after this battle. The following rules apply: no punching, no face scratching and no blood. Gwen and Maureen will fight each other nude, so there will be no barriers to inhibit attacks to the most sensitive parts of their anatomies.
      Soooooo, just sit back and watch all the fur flying around. Please feel free to leave some comments so the fighters know who was cheering for them. Let's have some fun with this, and may the best mature woman win.   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:58:54 PM »
Voted.. and Yeahhhhhh As if we did not see this fight coming!!!  LOL

Ladies.. have at it!!

Storm

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
Listen Bitch............this will not be as easy as your last fight against FoxyAnne. I'm glad you grew your bush back in because this time you're going to get scalped.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
Sorry Gwen , that 1st pic of yours in the blue makes you look so Jobberific & since you still refuse to stop trying to steal guys , you are getting your butt kicked again  ::) :)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »
soryy gwen the mauler will do just that and bald you. Gwen will be laid out and worn out

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 08:39:03 PM »
Gwen. We don't know each other, but I hope you're not going to be intimidated by this pussy mangling bitch. Do all you can to give Maureen a dose of her own medicine. Once you get your fists in those curly short hairs of hers, don't let go.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
With both fighters stark naked, Maureen and Gwen stand face to face for the first time. Their noses are inches apart as their nipples touch ever so slightly. Their wispy pussy hairs, Maureen's darker than Gwen's, but both equally thick, brush up against each other. These old gals are ready to battle. It's a sexy sight to behold as Gwen and Maureen hiss at each other with their hands on hips, legs spread apart, offering inviting targets..........I notice their fingers starting to curl up in cat-like fashion as they get ready to strike.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »
Hey Maureen, I hope she has a nice big bush for you to snatch bald. She may have a pretty pussy underneath it all... Save her knickers for me, please. I'd rather have yours for sure, but wouldn't want to disrespect hubby...Speed

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 03:47:33 AM »
Maureen will bald Gwen's pussy and make her cry like a little girl.

Tex

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 06:31:24 AM »
I really want to hurt this wise ass man-hungry bitch. My left hand encircles Gwen's full right titty and I clamp down on it like a vise. It looks like her pointy little nipple wants to burst thru my finger-tips. With my right hand I dig deeply into Gwen's furry growth of pussy fur, making sure to entangle as many strands as I can between my twisting fingers. Even if I lose this fight, I'll make certain that Gwen will never forget this battle.

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 06:52:20 AM »
Damn both look pretty impressive... especially for there,  advance ages.. hmm who should i pick.... damn don't want to but will have to vote for Maureen

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »
Go Gwen! Leave that cheating, lying bitch, bald and crying.
My sentiments exactly!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 03:58:15 PM »
Many thanks to these members for their encouragement : Pete, jobber, Kelli, speed, sexy Tex, Philly (Paula), my frenemy Anita, and Lisa. Even though I'm fighting for my husband, I'll just fight that much harder knowing you guys are behind me.

This fight continues as Gwen and I have solid grips of one another's cxnt hair. Gwen's pussy hairs are actually pretty long and easy for me to grasp. I can feel the hairs coming loose from their roots each time I tug. I come away with a fist full of Gwen's bush and shove it in her wrinkled face. Now I go back for more. I want to make this slut as bald as the day she was born.

Offline martiekelley

• I love hairpulling, clothes ripping catfights.
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »
I feel confident in voting for Maureen. She has been handling tough fights like these for a very long time---and winning them.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 09:37:09 PM »
This fight is starting to heat up nicely. There are multiple bald patches visible on both Gwen and Maureen's lush pussies. Anybody need a toupe?