News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem

• 43 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 05:35:19 AM »
I feel confident in voting for Maureen. She has been handling tough fights like these for a very long time---and winning them.

Martie dear, the truth is that Maureen has been handling tough fights like this for too long. And it is beginning to look like Gwen is just the woman to send her screaming into retirement.
     It's no wonder she's called "thunderthighs". The ground must shudder every time the bitch takes a step.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »
I have to give Gwen credit. She's more vicious than I thought she would be. My pussy feels like it's on fire right now. But, my right hand probes around between Gwen's legs and I latch on to her her fleshy labia. I see the shocked look on Gwen's wrinkled face as I start to tug on her loose old cxntlips. It's amazing that I'm able to stretch them almost down to the bitch's knees. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 07:31:13 PM »
Holy Crap !!!!! Now this is what mature catfighting is all about ! Maureen continues to do pullups with Gwen's tender cxntlips. I had no idea the labia could be stretched quite so far. But Gwen has secured a finger grip on Maureen's clitoris and Gwen is starting to twist Maureen's protruding pink membrane like it was a door knob. How much pain can these two beauties withstand?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 04:18:19 AM »
I have mixed feelings about this.  I voted for Gwen because it look like she would make Maureen cry auntie when all is said and done, but it's a shame to see such prime pussy being put out of action for a while.
        Wait a minute Scotty. First of all, nobody makes me cry. Secondly, the only pussy that will be out of action for a while will be Gwen's. I have her right where I want her, by the cxnt. My fingers are just about ready to make their way into Gwen's big old gash. Open wide Bitch !

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 04:32:18 AM »
I have mixed feelings about this.  I voted for Gwen because it look like she would make Maureen cry auntie when all is said and done, but it's a shame to see such prime pussy being put out of action for a while.
        Wait a minute Scotty. First of all, nobody makes me cry. Secondly, the only pussy that will be out of action for a while will be Gwen's. I have her right where I want her, by the cxnt. My fingers are just about ready to make their way into Gwen's big old gash. Open wide Bitch !

Wear her pussy out and leave it as bald as my head Maureen. LOL Speed

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 12:30:56 PM »
Gwen has my vote

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 03:28:11 PM »
AHHRRRGGG !!!! Fuck ! It feels as if Gwen is pulling my clitoris off. Everytime I try to dislodge her tugging fingers, she just pulls that much harder. I need to fight fire with fire. In a desperate move, I jam my right hand up and into Gwen's vagina. I'm astonished at how easily my hand was able to penetrate, but her cxnt is like the Lincoln tunnel. You could drive a truck into it. I let my fingers do some probing around in there, making sure to claw at Gwen's vaginal walls. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »
Unbelievable ! I really didn't think Gwen was capable of fighting this way. Maureen needs to find a way to stage a comeback before it's too late. She's done it before.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
With Gwen now on top of me, her hands buried deeply into my scalp, I glance up and see her wrinkled titties hanging down toward my face. With both hands I clamp down on Gwen's left breast and begin to wring it like a wet towel. This dried up titty of hers is about to come off. At the same time I start to ram my right knee up between Gwen's thighs. I hear a muted thud as my knee bone makes contact with Gwen's pubic bone. Again and again my knee squashes Gwen's vulva up against her pubic bone.   

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 10:49:05 PM »
Man, this Gwen is tough ! Maureen's knee keeps crashing into her cxnt, but she's still on the attack. I wonder if Gwen fucks as good as she fights. It looks as if I'll be finding out in a few days.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »
Gwen, I can't believe it. Your mouth is almost as big as your old cxnt. My knee is finding Gwen's pubic bone more than she cares to admit. I heard a cracking sound..........I hope I shattered this whore's womanhood. Gwen's nails are digging deep into my titties now and the pain makes me want to pass out. But I continue to work over Gwen's hanging, droopy and now purple left breast with both hands. When I'm done with this bitch she'll have twice as many stretch marks as she started with. I may be doing really bad as far as votes in this poll, but Gwen will not get to my hubby easily.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »
maureen you better find some way to keep lucky home and off of here  he seems to keep getting you into things you cannot handle very well  your body AND mind seem to keep getting beaten
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »
Don't you worry about my titties Bitch. All I know is that your left breast will be hanging about 1/2 a foot lower than your right one by the time I get done wringing it. When Lucky sees what I've done to your precious little boob, he'll have to turn away. And let me tell you Gwen, there's absolutely no way you can be beating me by that many votes. The same thing happened when you fought FoxyAnne. You're skewing the results somehow. I'm wise to you, Tramp.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 02:48:00 AM »
Maureen, I'm with you win, lose, or draw. Speed

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »
Hate to admit it , but something does seem out of wack here. Maureen has gotten a great number of members to support her in this battle, yet Gwen, a relatively new member, is beating her almost 2 to 1.