News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem

• 43 Replies

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: UptownGwen vs Mauler Maureen: Mature Mayhem
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 11:37:25 AM »
could it be better gwen is the better fighter and maybe the better woman
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
could it be better gwen is the better fighter and maybe the better woman
    Caryn, you might be right. Maybe Maureen should just concentrate on fighting her longtime rival, Dee, from now on. We both definitely underestimated UptownGwen. Maureen is getting pummeled.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:11 PM »
Well, this fight is turning out just as I expected it would.............with Gwen mauling away at The Mauler. Oh, and Gwen, have your fun with Lucky, but make sure you save some of that for me.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 07:12:47 PM »
i never seen 2 women who like to fight each other so much

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
Gwen, you naive excuse for a woman. I'm lulling you into thinking you've won. Your left titty will be disfigured for the rest of you life, Bitch. I grab your head hair with both hands and roll you off me. You land with a loud thud. Here , now let me have a turn banging your head on the ground for awhile. I get to my knees beside you and plant my shapely ass on your chin and face toward your pussy, or what's left of it. I reach for your huge pink clitoris, grab it roughly between my fingers and begin plucking away at it. I hear your muffled whimpers beneath me and try to figure out how I'm losing this fight.   

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 05:12:13 PM »
you are being beaten because you have been in so many because of lucky that your poor body is giving out on you  just hope you recover soon so you can TRY and keep lucky

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2012, 06:02:08 PM »
This cxnt is trying to choke me out. I send my right elbow backward, smashing into Skinny Gwen's rib cage, freeing me from her hold around my neck. We both stagger for a moment, then turn to face one another. Each of us are a bit unsteady on our feet. I look Gwen up and down surveying the damage to her wrinkled body. There are multiple patches of bald skin where her once thick mat of pussy hair used to be. Gwen's folds of labia appear raw-looking and are hanging down between her trembling legs. Gwen's left boob is turning from purple to black and her hair is hanging down in her ugly face. I chuckle to myself and think that Lucky will have to wear a blindfold if he even considers having sex with this wreck of a woman. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2012, 10:22:23 PM »
It's amazing to me how these two creatures can still look so sexy after all the abuse they've put each other through. Hairs torn out at both ends, nipples bloodied, titties all blotchy with finger marks, crotches sweaty and raw. Maureen and Gwen stand there catching their breath, face to face, ready to tear into each other some more. Gwen is way ahead on points, but you'd never guess that by looking at her right now. Fight on, ladies, fight on.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 01:21:20 AM »
Did I mention that I'm enjoying the Hell out of this fight? 

Offline IrishFan

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 02:25:40 PM »
I Voted

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »
Reality is beginning to set in now. I realize that i don't have a chance in Hell to win this fight. First, thanks to all the members who voted, either for me or for skanky Gwen. That's what makes this forum so much fun. I hate for Lucky to see me like this, on the losing end of a bitchfight. Maybe it's not too late. What if I can make Gwen give up? Force her to admit I'm more woman than she is..............That won't work. I've done the best I could against this whore, and now she wants to fuck my husband. I'm not going down easy Gwen. We begin to circle, hunched over like a couple of cougars.............claws at the ready. Simultaneously we start trading open-handed smacks to each others dangling breasts. The slaps become harder and harder as we slam our palms flush into the sides of one another's swaying softies. My smacks are mostly aimed at that left globe of Gwen's. As I strike it, I see it slam into her right tit like a pendulum. This tit-slapping contest lasts almost 5 minutes. I decide to go for it all. With my right hand I lunge out at Gwen's naked crotch, grabbing her womanhood and shoving a few fingers up inside her vagina. I love the look of shock that overtakes her face. It's enough to make losing this whole thing worth it. I start to wrench my fingers upward and behind Gwen's pubic bone, lifting her slightly off the ground.....................got this troll by her cxnt now.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »
UUHUHHGGG ! This hurts like Hell. Gwen is one tough Bitch. I guess this is what they call "crunch time". Gwen and I are at a stalemate. Each of us is trying to crush the other woman's genitalia. All I know is that I've got a firm grip on Gwen's sex organ and she has mine in her squeezing little fist. Neither one of us is giving any ground. I try to get more leverage by shoving my thumb into Gwen's asshole. The cxnt hisses at me and I hiss back, squeezing as hard as I possibly can.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2012, 05:48:31 AM »
I'm glad this fight is winding down. I doubt Maureen could take much more from Gwen. I'm surprised by the outcome, but UptownGwen has proven that she can cxntfight with the best of them. Thanks to all who voted and/or commented in this poll.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »
What can I say? I have no excuses. I fought Gwen with every ounce of my being, but she managed to out-maul me. I hope my friends and fans are not too upset................I feel like I let them down. I am actually thinking of heading off into the sunset after losing this primitive battle. Although, I understand Dee still wants one more crack at me. Gwen, thanks for giving me a good, tough fight. I hope Lucky has fun.