News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chat room question

• 14 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Chat room question
« on: September 07, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »
is Brits Place,Arena and Sexfight Chat Room accessible by invitation only? tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Chat room question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »

Nope, you can go into any of those rooms.  Just use the drop down menu at the top of the chatroom, where you'll see it says Claw Club, then go into any of the open rooms.

You can click the ADD button and create your own rooms, either public or private as well

Mandarin

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:02:20 PM »

Nope, you can go into any of those rooms.  Just use the drop down menu at the top of the chatroom, where you'll see it says Claw Club, then go into any of the open rooms.

You can click the ADD button and create your own rooms, either public or private as well

Absolutely correct!!  Just remember that you have to invite yourself into a private room as well.  You do not automatically enter when you make it.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 01:29:19 AM »

Absolutely correct!!  Just remember that you have to invite yourself into a private room as well.  You do not automatically enter when you make it.

To create a private room  click on the add button next to the drop down menu and name it then make it private. Once you create the room you will see it on the drop down menu with the other rooms click on it to enter then click on any names from the claw club that you want to invite.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
my guess most "activities" in these room r in private and by invite only. i get that idea.
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 06:29:38 AM »
my guess most "activities" in these room r in private and by invite only. i get that idea.

Actually not, those rooms are frequently used for public fights and frequently anywhere from 5-20 people will go there to  participate/watch a fight rather than do it in the "main room".
Private and by invite only fights are set up in rooms that you won't even see unless you are invited.

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »

Brits Place The Arena and Sexfight Chat are all public rooms. Anyone can go into them.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 02:59:09 AM »
when a woman said "we are going to fight at yahoo" is that a private room??

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 02:57:39 PM »
when a woman said "we are going to fight at yahoo" is that a private room??

No, that means they're going to meet on Yahoo Messenger.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 01:33:24 AM »
Yahoo Instant Messenger correct and how do i access that?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »
If you want yahoo messenger you have to go to yahoo to download it. That is a different site and we have no control or say about it or what goes on in messenger. But it is good to have.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 04:00:28 AM »
kool ty i will give it a try

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »
and when i post in chat room how do i change the color of my post from white to yellow??
help a newbie out here. tyia

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 01:02:30 AM »
When in chat there should be a bunch of boxes on the bottom (one says Here, one says Options, one says Save...) at the end of the row there should be a white box. Click on that. You will see a huge bunch of color options. Yellow should actually be one of the ones on the far left column. Pick that and you should be good. The white box should now be yellow.

Sometimes the room will make the color go back to white but all you need to do is pick yellow again. One thing to watch out for is if you change color for some reason the chat scroll scrolls up a bunch so after you chnage colors make sure the chat scroll is at the bottom of the page. Otherwise you will wonder why nothing is happening. :)
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 03:50:38 AM »
TY Meg