News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NUDE FIGHT AT THE PEACH PIT - BLACK VS WHITE

• 7 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
NUDE FIGHT AT THE PEACH PIT - BLACK VS WHITE
« on: September 19, 2012, 03:40:45 AM »
Get your kicks at Route 66's hottest new destination attraction situated on a farm desert disguised as an old church cathedral offers a descent into your earthly delights where full nude female combat reigns supreme with three coloseum viewing  levels, full bar, and waitress staff for your hardcore viewing pleasure.  

Situated inside a cafe but retrofitted into the first ever underground Coloseum and Industrial Bar where only the real female warriors survive and the weak come crawling out a different person.  

Here we offer 100% RAW  COMBAT 0% Staged Catfighting Crap

Also this is the first interactive improvisational story where you the viewer can respond back on

1.  The Opponents Name

2. Bio

3. FIght History

4. Events leading up to the fight

5. How the fight begins

6. How the fight ends

Then after the voting period ends I will take all of your responses and the votes and compile them into a story that which will be posted in the catfight story section.

So take a minute too look at the two fighters

{alt}

{alt}

and take a minute  to vote and reply back with your ideas.   Together all of you can help me make the hottest stories on here :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:55:59 AM by RussellDyansty »

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: NUDE FIGHT AT THE PEACH PIT - BLACK VS WHITE
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 04:31:10 AM »
Damn, the White chic is hot, but I hope the Black girl sits her plump ass on the White chic's face and makes her lick her pussy.. Speed

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
I think the black girl will start out copping all this attitude and rule the first few minute of the fight. But if you lookl in her eyes she doesn't have the strength to get hit and come back. The white girl does. Hard fought fight to be sure but white girl endures to win.

Dan.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »
So much i like the white girl seeing winning but i am sure the black will kick her ass :(
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline HelenSwanson

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 05:28:19 AM »
Nice
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:29:13 AM by HelenSwanson »

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 05:30:17 AM »
What do you think the bios are of each?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 04:51:21 AM »
speed is right about one thing , the white chic is gorgeous  but she will facesit the black woman easily winning

I'd let the White chic facesit me all damn day long & I'd tongue fuck her sweet pussy till she couldn't walk.. Speed

Offline Dougie

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 07:24:54 AM »
After an intensely fought match Isee the black girl in the end dominating her foe and finishing her off with her shapely ass in a facesit.