News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

• 16 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Sign up 3RD annual Costumed Catfight for Halloween !!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM »
{alt}
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Sign up 3RD annual Costumed Catfight for Halloween !!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 12:47:15 AM »
I see more ladies have arrived in Silver Gulch!!  They say some of the ladies. Happened to see the former mayor. Randy dick, roaming the streets. Holding his severed head in his hands.
Seems ol tricky dick, got caught with a saloon girl one night. His wife cutting off his head, killing him. Leaving her cheating husband. Forever roaming the town. A limp dicked spectator OR spector!!

Anyways, I am sure all this tal about ghosts. Is just for the tourists. Nothing to worry about there.

JENNAISAWESOME ...  Entering costumed as a very lovely, playboy bunny!! I am sure Jenna will have heartbeats, and pulses hopping. As she shows up, in this costume!!

MARLU ... Entering costumed as Tifa, from Final fantasy!!  I can imaging, Marlu will be thought of. In several fantasies, after seeing her dressed like this!!

LADIES the poll begins OCT 1st .. Not sure I will be back in here before then.
So looks like we will close entries, with 18 catfights ladies.. entered into the poll!!

I hope you will have a HAUNTINGLY good time.. during the poll. Oh rumor is.. if ladies entered NEVER post or reply, even once. While poll is running.. The unhappy ghosts of Silver Gulch. Just may make them disapear!! So ladies, once the poll begins.. make sure to at least once. Make your presence known!!

Hey whats that sound... ?? A train whistle?? Why that could only be the Silver Gulch ghost express!! That train stopped running. After it jumped the tracks, and rolled down a ravine, killing dozens of passengers!! Sure sounds like a train heading down the tracks.. Hmmm maybe more guests or GHOSTS arriving, just in time. To watch the catfighting festivities begin!!  He he he