News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Some idiots.

• 16 Replies

Offline lauren_hall

Some idiots.
« on: September 28, 2012, 02:48:04 AM »
I can understand the whole guy/catfight fetish thing. I can even understand the whole 'mixed wrestling' fetish thing to some extent, understanding its more about power and control than violence.

What I cannot understand, and will not accept, is guys who like to physically punch and beat up a female - whether it is 'cyber' or otherwise.

This happened to a friend of mine tonight, and I myself have had males message me wanting to exchange  punches.

If domestic style violence is accepted or condoned on these boards, then I certainly no longer want to be a part of it.

Offline lauren_hall

Re: Some idiots.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 03:05:23 AM »
So you reallllly see no problem with a guy who has a fantasy over physically punching out a girl?

Unbelievable.

Offline lauren_hall

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 03:10:19 AM »
I'd imagine the 1 in 4 women who are victims of  domestic violence a year would disagree with that.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 03:45:58 AM »
I can understand the whole guy/catfight fetish thing. I can even understand the whole 'mixed wrestling' fetish thing to some extent, understanding its more about power and control than violence.

What I cannot understand, and will not accept, is guys who like to physically punch and beat up a female - whether it is 'cyber' or otherwise.

This happened to a friend of mine tonight, and I myself have had males message me wanting to exchange  punches.

If domestic style violence is accepted or condoned on these boards, then I certainly no longer want to be a part of it.

You neglect to mention whether this was an agreed upon cyberfight or not.

One could write the exact same letter with regard to stakes like strap-ons, or sexfights and forced orgasms, or any number of acts that go on over here as they involve fighting and some kind of domination of the opponent.

Do you really condone the smothering out of your opponent with your butt ? what about death fights?

Do you really condone and accept having females physically punch and beat up other females? or that doesn't qualify as domestic style violence in your eyes?

I see nothing wrong with guys asking and I have found that 99% of the time a polite no was sufficient.

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 04:04:40 AM »

You neglect to mention whether this was an agreed upon cyberfight or not.

One could write the exact same letter with regard to stakes like strap-ons, or sexfights and forced orgasms, or any number of acts that go on over here as they involve fighting and some kind of domination of the opponent.

Do you really condone the smothering out of your opponent with your butt ? what about death fights?

Do you really condone and accept having females physically punch and beat up other females? or that doesn't qualify as domestic style violence in your eyes?

I see nothing wrong with guys asking and I have found that 99% of the time a polite no was sufficient.

mary xxx

Thank you.

This type of thing certainly isn't for me but I've seen it. I've had several female members ask me to not wrestle them, but beat them. There are several who've asked in the past and are contributing, highly visable members of the forum and chat. 

One asked me to beat her to the ground with a stick. I was disgusted but if I had granted her request, would it have qualifed as consensual roleplay ?  Would it be brutality?

We do have ladies who specify in their profiles they enjoy deathfights, although we don't allow it in public chat, polls or stories .  We've had people in the chat, or on the poll threads, getting into strap on fantasies and as Mary said - forced orgasms.  There is plenty of fem -fem action happening here that could be considered brutality and even sexual assault.  This isn't a strictly male phenomenon.

There are plenty of uncomfortable fantasies here, male and female. But no,  not everything is condoned.

Offline butters

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 04:49:09 AM »

I've had several female members ask me to not wrestle them, but beat them. There are several who've asked in the past and are contributing, highly visable members of the forum and chat. 

One asked me to beat her to the ground with a stick.

This confirms everything I have always suspected about the chatroom (you are talking about the chatroom, I hope).

That it is a magical place. Like Oz.

Not Judy Garland Oz.

HBO Oz.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 08:48:15 AM »
My question is was it consensual? It's not something I am into but I know a lot of men and women that are into complete beat downs by the opposite sex. I have been and do get asked quite often by women to beat then down or torture their breasts (and it doesn't just happen in the chat room). I just politely tell them I'm not into that sort of thing. Personally I'm not into one sided fights at all.
Just so there is no confusion from anyone I am not saying that I condone domestic violence in fact I find it appalling.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:13:47 AM by BigDevil- »
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 09:34:42 AM »
The main point in cybering is that two (Or more) find toghter to live out there fantasys. The whole thing is for fun (See me signature)
If a female or male likes it to get beaten badly or to beat badly its ok. Hell, this is cyber, all is possible.
The best is (So do i) to ask before a cyberplay about the limits and likes and dislikes. I try to read between the lines to notice what my opponent awaits so that they found ther maximum off fun.
Lauren , you will be surprised how many f and m love it to get beaten badly in cyberspace. Its all fantasy and no one is really hurt.
And so long both are compfy with the play, all is fine. Otherwise there is an exit button or better you tell your opponent that you dislike.

But i disagree with beating females in RL against their will. This sucks.

Best regards

Jürgen

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 09:40:37 AM »
The one thing I would have to add here is you are comparing a rl situation in which the woman has little to no control to a cyber one in which you have full control. No one in a domestic abuse situation has the option to close the chat window and get out it. Some men and women do full contact fights in cyber sometimes because the size difference is minimal sometimes as pure fantasy. A lot of men and women here ask me to do things I find unpleasant. I just say no. If they become abusive there are ways to deal with that.
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline lauren_hall

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
A little more reflection.

The cyber I mentioned wasn't consensual. But, as Nutmeg said, the good thing is the party could just walk away. My problem is someone who fantasises about beating up women, and I have to wonder if that's what they like in RL too. I certainly think than rather than foster there pleasure of beating up women on the Internet, they should get some help.

I will say that a lot of men are lovely on here. There fan of female fighting, or even mixed wrestling, is one based on competition, or role play. Many have partners who support them. They have other interests they love.

People who message girls wanting "to punch their fucking head in" or " put them in the hospital"- that is what concerns me.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 02:38:23 PM »

People who message girls wanting "to punch their fucking head in" or " put them in the hospital"- that is what concerns me.

That's a horse of a different color. That should be reported to a moderator yeah, that is NOT acceptable

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 07:46:49 PM »
I have to defend Lauren and too am concerned about some of the trends on this forum. I used to cyber a lot but had couple of bad experiences. One involved a supposed girl fighting me but it was clear at the end of the fight that whatever I did this person would not let me move and then forced themselves into a position for sex, clearly this was a man posing and fantasising rape.

There are some very disturbing people here and things should not go too far. I ignore men who say they will fight me but Lauren seems to have been misled beforehand.

Some of the stories here are so not about cat fighting but serious nasty dominating sex.

I came here for fun about a mutual fantasy in cat fighting and have found that in short supply

Can we be sure the person was "clearly" a man with rape fantasies ?  I was invited to a private fight recently and the ladies proudly displayed 9 inch strap ons, which had me running away in abject terror. I've seen fights and read posts by some of the highest profile members on the forum and some very clearly, winkingly, refer to how they dominated and had their way with so and so the  night before... to me it's the growing trend of some female members using half assed attempts at catfighting as a proxy bi-curious or lesiban dating service.  One very popular forum thread is basically devoted to the ladies bragging how they beat and had sex with so and so.

I also find that too many stories are fights just used as a prelude for lebian aggressive sex stories . However they seem popular not only with males but females as well.  On Yahoo I was chatting with a lady who wanted me to set her up with one of my friends to fight, and promised she'd "maim" her rival's breasts. I asked what exactly do you mean? The reply "well...aggressively...hurt them".

That's why my circle of confidants is very small, when looking for classic, traditional catfighting I keep running into bizarre tanget fetishes, from men AND women.  Sorry girls, I do NOT want to see you claw each other's genitals.  I do NOT want to see you use strap ons with each other.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:50:55 PM by HB »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
I have to defend Lauren and too am concerned about some of the trends on this forum. I used to cyber a lot but had couple of bad experiences. One involved a supposed girl fighting me but it was clear at the end of the fight that whatever I did this person would not let me move and then forced themselves into a position for sex, clearly this was a man posing and fantasising rape.
Or a lesbian/bisexual woman doing same. Rape fantasies, aggressive sexuality and homophobia are all not exclusively male characteristics. Case in point, a friend of mine was rudely propostioned by a lesbian years ago (aggressive sexuality) In response, Rose beat the girl nearly to death. (homophobia). yes there may be a good chance that it was a man, but not all sexual evils towards women are the exclusive realm of men.

Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
Actually I think the guy gave the age as 19 didn't he?  Still, the step daughter thing is creepy no matter what

I do want to clarify that discussion of anyone underage is not allowed and we're pretty good at bringing that kind of thing to a halt.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:15:18 PM by HB »

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »

It's cyber so you are always in the position to "opt out" if somebody crosses the established lines, and those lines aren't purely sexual.
All of a sudden i've been bitten for example...so i chose to stop and leave.

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.
Unfortunately I feel its more a sign of the times that we look to drag others down instead of elevating ourselves.

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.