News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jennifer Lawrence vs Jessica alba

• 9 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
Jennifer Lawrence vs Jessica alba
« on: October 01, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »
hey all i thought I'd share a dream i had with you all where Jessica and Jennifer ripped into each other but can't really do this or add pictures as I'm on my phone. But i really wanna know who you guys think would win. If someone can add pictures that'd be great:)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Jennifer Lawrence vs Jessica alba
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »
pleas by all means regale us
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:51:16 AM »
i remember in the dream i was working on some equipment in the back of a massive posh shoe shop. I was dirty from work so i was hidden away but i heard voices that i had heard before so i just peeked around the corner.jessica and Jennifer were argueing with each other and the shop owner, they were being led to a desk by the owner. The coming film awards had both women searching for the perfect shoes to go with their respective dresses. Both had them on order but there was a mix up and only one pair of shoes. From where i worked i could clearing hear the conversation which was starting to heat up as both started to imply and make accusations but hidden.it was about five minutes in when, with some anger in her voice Jennifer said Jessica probably wouldn't win anything anyway. A short silence was followed by cold stares as the owner tried to calm things before they got out of hand. It was at this point i looked under the table. After Jennifers comment Jessica slowly inched her bare foot closer to Jennifers bare foot.she then dug her toe into the soft side of Jennifers foot! No sign of this happening crossed either ladies face! I watched as Jennifer slid her foot over Jessicas and twisted. This twisted the skin on Jennifers foot which did show on her face. I watched for five more minutes as they waged a foot war on each other while still argueing which was occasionally interrupted by a yelp or a odd face. They had gently moved their dresses up a little so both had their bare thighs pressed against each other. Jessica suddenly suggested the two women use the roof garden to sort this issue.Jennifer agreed and both left for the lift up! I knew i had to watch this so i made my excuses and then ran passed the ladies for the stairs. Sorry this is such mess. Its just a stick draft too as I'm workin. I'll have to add the actual fight later. Sorry again.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
i remember in the dream i was working on some equipment in the back of a massive posh shoe shop. I was dirty from work so i was hidden away but i heard voices that i had heard before so i just peeked around the corner.jessica and Jennifer were argueing with each other and the shop owner, they were being led to a desk by the owner. The coming film awards had both women searching for the perfect shoes to go with their respective dresses. Both had them on order but there was a mix up and only one pair of shoes. From where i worked i could clearing hear the conversation which was starting to heat up as both started to imply and make accusations but hidden.it was about five minutes in when, with some anger in her voice Jennifer said Jessica probably wouldn't win anything anyway. A short silence was followed by cold stares as the owner tried to calm things before they got out of hand. It was at this point i looked under the table. After Jennifers comment Jessica slowly inched her bare foot closer to Jennifers bare foot.she then dug her toe into the soft side of Jennifers foot! No sign of this happening crossed either ladies face! I watched as Jennifer slid her foot over Jessicas and twisted. This twisted the skin on Jennifers foot which did show on her face. I watched for five more minutes as they waged a foot war on each other while still argueing which was occasionally interrupted by a yelp or a odd face. They had gently moved their dresses up a little so both had their bare thighs pressed against each other. Jessica suddenly suggested the two women use the roof garden to sort this issue.Jennifer agreed and both left for the lift up! I knew i had to watch this so i made my excuses and then ran passed the ladies for the stairs. Sorry this is such mess. Its just a stick draft too as I'm workin. I'll have to add the actual fight later. Sorry again.
Love the build up!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 07:02:56 PM »
thank you for the reply. Will try to carry on now.bs i burst through the door leading to the roof two things struck me. One was how warm it was on the roof. The other was i needed a place to hide and fast! The whole roof was covered in soft thick grass with flower boxes all around the edges. There were a few tables and chairs and a utilities cupboard which i luckily had the keys for! I raced across the grass as the sound of two pairs of high heels could be heard.I'd just closed the door and locked it as the other door opened. Both women walked to the middle of the roof, Jennifer walked towards my hiding place leaving Jessica behind. My heart jumped into my mouth as i thought about coming clean but she tried the door to make sure it was locked then shocked me by giving me a knowing wink! She turned to Jessica and walked to my left so i had one on either side.with no signal that was obvious to me they slid their feet from their heels and started to circle. 'we both know this stopped being about shoes when you attacked me with your claws'said Jennifer. 'well I'm taking the shoes and I'm taking your ass' said Jessica and with a growl and their teeth bared they leaped at each other. Both sets of hands found the other womens hair as they landed chest to chest, backs arched. Bare feet slipped then gripped the grass best they could. Both heads yanked harshly to one side and a leg from each lady quickly rise to kick but their dresses are too tight around the thighs  so the legs just lock together as the ankle.short sharp jerks are the only movements made as every muscle in both ladies are tight and in competition. Suddenly they pull apart and again a silent signal is seen by all but me. They both step back a few paces and slide their dresses down their bodies.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »
thank you for the reply. Will try to carry on now.bs i burst through the door leading to the roof two things struck me. One was how warm it was on the roof. The other was i needed a place to hide and fast! The whole roof was covered in soft thick grass with flower boxes all around the edges. There were a few tables and chairs and a utilities cupboard which i luckily had the keys for! I raced across the grass as the sound of two pairs of high heels could be heard.I'd just closed the door and locked it as the other door opened. Both women walked to the middle of the roof, Jennifer walked towards my hiding place leaving Jessica behind. My heart jumped into my mouth as i thought about coming clean but she tried the door to make sure it was locked then shocked me by giving me a knowing wink! She turned to Jessica and walked to my left so i had one on either side.with no signal that was obvious to me they slid their feet from their heels and started to circle. 'we both know this stopped being about shoes when you attacked me with your claws'said Jennifer. 'well I'm taking the shoes and I'm taking your ass' said Jessica and with a growl and their teeth bared they leaped at each other. Both sets of hands found the other womens hair as they landed chest to chest, backs arched. Bare feet slipped then gripped the grass best they could. Both heads yanked harshly to one side and a leg from each lady quickly rise to kick but their dresses are too tight around the thighs  so the legs just lock together as the ankle.short sharp jerks are the only movements made as every muscle in both ladies are tight and in competition. Suddenly they pull apart and again a silent signal is seen by all but me. They both step back a few paces and slide their dresses down their bodies.
This fight is getting good!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
thanks for the comments jt wrote some of it down as I'm forgetting it as the days go. Best dream I've had in ages! Anyway. Both ladies made a small pile of dresses and shoes and walk back to within a few paces of each other. A raised eye brow from Jennifer was all that was needed for Jessica to remove her bra, making both women naked apart from their knickers. The circling started again but as Jessica crossed one leg over the other, keeping her foe in her sights Jennifer leapt at Jess! With her legs crossed she had no balance and the two tumbled to the grass.arms and legs quickly wrapped around torsos as they rolled around on the ground. They moved so fast and at one point they left my view. But they were soon back, hands locked above their heads, legs wrapped so each crotch was against the others  thigh.Jessica was on top and was trying to hold on against Jennifers bucking but with her legs being used and held she was soon on her back and it was her turn to buck. From a slight shine coming from them i could tell they were now sweating, the fight already taking its toll on both. They rolled to their sides where Jen suddenly released her hands from Jesses grip and grabbed her hair she stood pulling Jess up with her and threw her by her head into one of the flower pots.wet soil covered Jess as she came to rest beside the wall, Jen calmly walked up to Jess and bent down to grab Jesses hair. But Jess moved so fast, turning and kicking Jen with enough force to knock her onto her arse. As Jess was about to stand a bare foot struck her sending her back onto her arse also. Both women started kicking wildly landing blows to each others legs and pussies.i couldn't believe my luck when both kicked at the same time and they became joined sole to sole! Instinctivly they both pushed and locked toes! Both clutched at the grass trying to push their enemy back. Both pushed with all they had, covered in sweat and soil. Toes gripped hard neither willino to lose. Sorry to say this is wear i was woken up for work. Hope you enjoyed it half as much as i did dreaming it :)

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 09:48:37 PM »
I really hope you can start your dreaming on the point, where it has ended. I am not able for that and if I would ever dream of some thing like that, I am sure, that latestly at this point my alarm clock (or cat or neighbour or whatever) would wake me up.  ;)  >:(  ;D
BTW, I think Jennifer will win the fight.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:25:38 PM by de Trixah »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 10:23:15 PM »
And I would never be able to give such a excellent description of my dreams (I want to say: good story so far  ;)).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:27:03 PM by de Trixah »

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 01:55:35 PM »
I'm really glad it you enjoyment. I never get sex dreams let alone catfight ones! I really enjoyed writing it and I'm thinking about writing something else if i can work out who and a plot.