News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual

• 43 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual
« on: October 01, 2012, 08:26:00 PM »
WE HAVE 18 wonderful ladies entered into the poll.

Members each getting 2 votes, for their favorites. The ladies heading out west. Having a costume party, at Silver Gulch. The town, also known to be haunted!!
A story will be written from this poll .. hopefully posted at forum. As my treat for the ladies again this year. The day of Halloween!!

Ghosts, scares, and of course. 18 catfighting ladies, to spice things up!!

I will post photos of the ladies, for poll. LADIES feel free to POST your OWN costume photo. With your posts/ first replies to poll itself. Figure let you introduce your own character that way!!

THAT all said. WHICH ladies will you vote for, to win the catfight. In the western ghost town??

Storm

KARA the body

DENISE POPE

NATALIAD

SHELLY GIBBLE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »

HOT GLADYS

FIGHTINGBROOK

MEGAN23

SERENA77

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual next ladies
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:33:16 PM »
MORE ladies

STEPFANIE

JOANNC

BABS CARLSON

"FLUFF" CRAWFORD

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
I have voted in this wonderfull poll.

My votes goes to Justine and Jeannaiswasome

Go girls :)

Jürgen :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
Ladies...

Welcome to Silver Gulch. Also welcome to the Silver Garter Saloon, of Lusty Lo!!
I see Megan found some of the Margarita's already chilled, and waiting. Please ladies feel free to have yourself a drink. Across the way, you will find. Lil Sara's boarding house, and hotel.  Rooms available, in both the boarding house. As well as some upstairs here at Lo's place!!

Along the street, you will find the blacksmith's shop. The mail, and telegraph depot. Right beside the train tracks. Yep the train came into Silver Gulch. Just as the silver began running out. Francine's fine fixins, and eatery. That woman, can sure be bitchy with the help. Yet she is a stunner, and you can't beat. The food or service in her place.
Further along the side, with Lil Sara's place.
You will find the sheriffs office. As well as. Alison's general store.
Further along A stable, and corral, for the horses. Just by the edge of town. The town gallows. As well as Sam Stiff's undertaker, and funeral parlor.

Outside of town, you come to boot hill cemetary. Then the trail leading out to the old Slaughter ranch.
Seems back in the day. Cyrus Slaughter's boy Jed. Fell in love, with one of the local Indian maidens. Little drops her doeskins often. Was lovely, and the desire of many a young man.
She could have any man or indian brave she wanted. Yet her heart went to Jed.
The two planning on running away together. Then Him heapbig, jealous prick. A sneaky, schemer of an indian brave found out. His own desired for the maiden refused by her.
The jealous prick, caught her in the woods. Killing the lovely madein. Before going to her father. Chief Him be gullible. Lying, about how it had been her white lover Jed Slaughter. That had killed Drops her doeskins often.

A raid was ordered, and attack on the Slaughter ranch began. Most of the cowhands, and family being killed. Before others came riding in. To kill many of the tribes best warriors.
Dozens dead on both sides, before the battle had ended.
Leaving many restless spirits. Including the two young lovers. Jed Slaughter, and Drops her doeskins often dead as well. Their love, like their young lives. Murdered by jealous treachery.

Well that is just one of the local legends hereabouts. Seems that Kara has hit town, looking for a fight.
Megan and Kara, first to show at the saloon.

Ladies drinks, catfights. As well as maybe some unexpected SPIRITS .. waiting for you here. At Silver Gulch!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 10:55:52 AM »
Hi everybody!
Silver Gulch is a fearful "ghost town"! The right place for an epic battle!
I come into the Silver Garter Saloon, wearing my "indian maiden" costume! I look all around at the people into the main room!
"Hi Megan, honey!" I blink to her!
Kara is showing her "superpowers", but I'm not impressed at all!

"Is there someone who dares to taste how strong and fierce an indian woman can be? I'm looking for some scalps to add to my collection!
Beware! Spirits of the ancient indian people will protect me during the fight!"

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
<Walk up to the bar where Kitty Pride is having a margarita.> "I'll have a couple of those myself and give another one to Kitty, barkeep." I smile sweetly at Storm.

Say Kitty, what say you we have a little fun. I hate that Batgirl. SHe is  so stuck up and high and mighty. And don't cats eat bats? But even though I don't like her let's make her laugh.
[/i][/color]
{alt}
{alt}

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
Denise has my vote.  Oh yes . . . Denise.

{alt}

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 07:18:13 AM »
As ghostly winds... whisper through the streets of town. The ladies begin arriving in their costumes!!

Hello Jenna.. hmmmm seems like we have some different juice drinks, soda, sports drinks. Oh and yes, just some iced water, with lemon slices. If you prefer. Tried to be sure. To have something on hand. For each of the guests likes, and tastes.  Music begin playing, as more of the ladies make their entrance.

As you can see. Some of the ladies, just charging in, for the attack. While others, biding their time. Taking in the scene, while making plans.

Not sure if this helps Elvira (Hrw64 Robin). yet I hear tonight, the moon is supposed to be full. Oh and yeahhh BLOOD RED!!!

Seems we have the Bat .. (JoAnnC) .. the Cat (Fighting Brook) .. as well as the Shadow Cat (Megan) ..  Introducing themselves to each other already...

Supergirl Kara, just flying in, and going after about everyone!!

Sexy Serena, maybe eyeing up some scalps, for the taking. Wonder if her tribe prefers blonde or brunette scalps?? Off in the distance. You can hear the sounds of war drums beating. Are the natives OR the spirits. Starting to grow restles??

Nice to see the champagne. Had arrived in time, for the ladies like Marilyn (Hot Gladys) to enjoy.

Ladies WONDERFUL start here!! Also thanks for the folks stopping by town. To give their votes, and support. To some of their fave ladies!!
Keep them coming!!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »
step into... Hi bitches.... looking around...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 05:05:12 AM »
Jenna as a playboy bunny! My dream has come true  ;D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 07:59:05 AM »
As you can see, while the music plays. I try and get the ladies drinks, as quick as they request them!!

The ghostly wails, and screeches. As the Ghost train roars past town. Gunfire, and yells, coming from out beyond the town limits. Maybe a ghostly stage, being held up at gun point again.

The Kachunking sound, as the gallows, seems to be operating tonight. Maybe outlaw deadly dave dunham. Getting strung up again. After being caught, trying to rob the bank. With his gang of outlaws. Some of them shot to pieces in the street. While others take a long drop, with a short stop.

Marlu, shows up. Looking very good, in her skin tight costume. I wonder if Marlu or any of the other ladies. Will want any of the apples. After seeing how some of the ladies. Are treating them in the bobbing tub.

Stepfanie makes her presence known. She may have arrived as the naughty, black version of Mary Marvel. Yet she does help light the room up. As she enters.

Denise shows up. Maybe having a good idea. As what better place to lasso with her golden rope, than the old west??

Shelly Gibble powers her way into the party. Wonder how long that nice, form fitting costume. Is going to stay white??

Babs .. Sheena jungle queen .. glies in. Her confident strides, like a jungle cat on the prowl. Yet in her eyes. Maybe the view of someone. Just having seen a ghost or ghost train recently??

Fluff ...  Yet another lovely fighter. From the wilds, of her island. A beauty from a different jungle, also entering, and making her presence known.

The ladies filling the place up wonderfully. I may have to grab Jenna's tail, and .. I mean the bunny tail torn off her costume. Hold it ehind the bar for her. As well as a cold root beer.

AGAIN some VERY impressive ladies.. looking in. Adding votes and comments.. like Tiffany_Fights, and Emily*  Thanks for adding in, and watching along ladies!!

That said.. need to pour some more drinks. Let the ladies carry on. Since they have started out so wonderfully!!

Hmmm was just handed an O positive bloody mary.. wonder who ordered that??  He he he

Storm

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 03:23:15 PM »
"Well well, what do we have here.."

My sultry voice purrs into the ears of Brook and Megan as I quietly approach them from behind. Before either one of these kittens can turn around, I reach over and snatch the feather swiftly out from Megan's hand before it can touch Batgirl's vulnerable feet. Both lil Kitty Pryde and Catwoman's eyes now firmly glare at me. They take in my beautiful smiling face concealed by a stylish black mask and my firm, curvaceous figure hugged by a skin-tight, black leather catsuit with a plunging, cleavage-revealing V-neck. I whip back my flowing, thick platinum blonde hair and slide my gloved hands over to rest on my shapely hips while a pouting frown surfaces on my lips.

{alt}

"My darlin' arch-nemesis Catwoman and her sweet lil' assistant taking advantage of poor Batgirl?"

I take a step forward, wrapping my arms around Catwoman to bring her in close for a firm embrace. Our eyes lock and our mouths are mere inches apart while I press my alluring, buxom figure up against hers.

"You've been a bad, bad kitty..There's only ONE top cat around here Catwoman and you're looking at her! Mmm..I've been after your tail for quite sometime kitty-kat, and now I have you..I'm takin' ya out, and as for you--"

I turn my face to narrow my eyes at Megan.

"You'll be callin' ME 'Momma Cat' from now on.."

Suddenly, I turn toward Kitty and push with my left arm, throwing Catwoman right into her--