News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual

• 43 Replies

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
Re: Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 06:05:21 PM »
Kitty Pride and I are having oodles of un tickling Batgirl’s sole with a feather...We have her almost peeing in her Batgirl tights...Wonder if it is water proof? Busty Tiffany Black Cat ruins our fun by taking away the feather from Kitty...Claims she is the top cat around here...Throws me right into Kitty. ..Black Cat has mad me angry and you don't want to make Mommy Cat angry. ..I throw a right fist at her smashing her in the nose...
{alt}
I follow that up with a devastating kick to her pudgy gut. ..As she spins around to protect herself I place my foot on her rump and shove her right into Kitty...
{alt}

"Here, Megan, have fun with the pretentious Black Cat"...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:10:10 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 07:14:30 PM »
Looks like I'm fashionably late. I wonder if there's any bitch around in need of some good old fashioned legal discipline, or should I just relax a while, and let these bimbos wear themselves out?

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »
i take my drink looking around several bitches pushing each other... and i take a little drink from my glass... looking around.... bitches...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »
i stept to you shelly and hairpulling you with both hands... take my drink on your boobs... whore....

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 05:17:47 AM »
"HHSSSS!"

I hiss and growl as Megan's arms wrap around me, shifting my hips from side to side as I struggle to break free. But then, lil Miss Kitty begins purring in my ear, and her voice soothes my frantic struggling. I try to suppress a purr as her voice tickles my ear, feeling her tongue flick my lobe, sending a shiver down my spine..then, I feel her little hands working their way into my top..I gasp softly, continuing to squirm and struggle, when abruptly her nails dig right into my breasts!

"YEEEOWW!"

Her claws sink into my flesh and I hear her taunting me and laughing wickedly as she bites my ear! I'm already sore from Catwoman's vicious assault, but now i have this little kitten clawing and biting me mercilessly! I moan in dismay as I bring my claws up to hers, digging into my top to grab hold of her hands. With all my might, I pry her hands from my breasts, yelping as her nails drag across my skin. After clearing her hands from my tits, I force them away from my body, then suddenly I bend forward and thrust my ass up into her belly! Hearing her gasp loudly over my ear, I wiggle out of her grasp and spin around.

"Did ya enjoy that, kiddo??"

Hissing at the bent over kitten, I reach into her dark hair and toss her onto the same table that the two wicked cats had Batgirl pinned down to just a moment ago.

"Don't worry, cutie, you and I are gonna have some fun once I deal with 'Momma Cat' over there.."

I whirl around and glare at Catwoman. My nose is still throbbing from the earlier punch and my stomach's aching from that snap kick. My deep green eyes narrow as I charge forward. I go to throw a right hand, only to fake it when I see Catwoman bring her claws up to protect her face. Instead, I spin around and launch a spinning heel kick into the feisty feline's stomach, making her double over. I follow that up by leaping into the air, hitting a flawless cartwheel over her bent-over body, landing gracefully behind her to kick her in her upturned ass! Glancing over to my left, I spot a coiled up lasso sitting on a nearby table (probably left behind by some cowgirl) and I snatch it up. As Catwoman wobbles forward from my kick to her rump, I quickly hop forward and toss the lasso after her, hoping it'll wrap around the cat's arms and shoulders--

"Bad, bad kitty!"

Offline thegreenmile

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
I believe Jenna can win.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:41:47 AM by thegreenmile »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 07:05:31 AM »
I try and keep up with the ladies drinks. Yet it seems now, just as many. Are being used to throw on each other. As the ladies are getting to drink.

I am glad one of the few games, was bobbing for apples. I can just imagine, if someone set up. For a game of pin the tail. How these ladies would treat that.

I see Tiffany has made the scene. Looking wonderful, as usual. Seeing her, in her costume. HOW can having a black cat. Looking this good, cross your path. Be thought of as bad luck??
Wonder if anyone warned her. Kitty Pryde Megan. Can be an evil kitty when desired!!
Seems with Mama Cat Brook. Shadow Cat Megan, and now Black Cat Tiffany. We have the cream of the cats meow. Making their presence known here!!  Hmmmm wonder if those ghosts, left that saucer of milk out again??

Natalia, also making her presence known. Not sure if it is her beauty arresting hearts. Maybe simply, volunteers. Hoping to be arrested by her, dressed as this sexy cop!!

Very impressive, and entertaining posts, by the ladies. THEY are doing a great job so far here. So making like one of the ghosts for now. Getting quiet again, backing out of sight. While enoying the party. With the lovely costumed ladies, at Lusty Lo's saloon!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
Justine is wearing a sexy cowgirl costume! So she is my natural opponent!

Come on Justine! Come closer! So we can see who's the boss here in the wild west! The "indian maiden" or the "cowgirl"?
My claws are waiting for shredding you!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 01:52:46 AM »
Kitty Pryde has my vote.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »
Coyotes and wolves.. begin to howl. At the large, full, blood red moon!!  Screams and screeches, coming from out in the street. As a ghostly stagecoach, rumbles through town. A gang of vicious outlaws, firing, and chasing it!!

Laughter, and the sound of glass crashing to the floor. As the ladies, and a few unseen guests. Keep slamming into each other. Outside, the echoes of an explosion. That collapsed the lost dutchman mine, many long years ago. Making bodies jump, while hearts clench tight. Before starting to beat again.

I see the ladies, almost ALL seem to be enjoying themselves. Elvira, has slammed her third REAL Bloody Mary .. Glad we had some supplies, stocked fresh for her  tastes .. he he he.

Oh and ladies.. NO I am NOT making a kryptonite boiler maker. Kara is my guest as well. So think she is about to show how super she can be. You ladies, will just have to do best you can. With what you have at hand. So which ever lady ordered it.. NOT doing it!!
Sheeeshhh I mean what next?? You'll want me to serve Wonder Woman a screaming orgasm .. or the island queen, sex on the beach??
Just Margaritas,' beer.. ROOT beer, Bloody Marys and maybe some shots for now...  I AM trying to run a respectable party here ya know!!  OK .. OTHER spirits MAY be found for Halloween night. You ladies are doing GREAT. Just remember to tip your server, before you throw your drink!!  He he he

Francine.. nice seeing you here, passing by.  Sorry last years champ, was not able to make this one. Dare I ask... what sexy outfit, you will be showing off in this year??

Hope these ladies will forgive me this one..  Yet being in an old western town. With Catwoman, Shadow Cat, and the Black Cat. All looking so good, and beautiful. NOW I know why, the cowboys, loved seeing a good cathouse!!
For now.. just hope you ladies N gents. Will continue enjoying. Watching the CATFIGHTS going on here!!

Storm 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
I get jennaisa from the hair where do you go bitch?? come here!!!!

i push Shelly from her back you running bitch???? looking around the other ladies fighting...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »
Serena enters the battle as an Indian maiden. She is all woman. Great face, great body and has shown she knows how to fight. I think the other women fear her too much. They won’t form an alliance with her and will gang up on her.

Justine comes in as a cowgirl in contrast to Serena’s Indian maiden. Sorry Justine but I think Serena will bury her hatch in you. Or maybe she will just take a lot of your hair, maybe even your scalp.

Thank you, Francine! Too bad you are not in the poll! I will defeat Justine the cowgirl for sure!
Then I will attack your favourite rival Kara with a tomahawk made of kryptonite! ;)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 02:19:14 AM »
"H-HEYY!"

I gasp as just before I can rope up Catwoman, Megan leaps onto my back and grabs two handfuls of my flowing platinum hair! She tugs my head in all directions, making me stumble and stagger about! I moan as her legs squeeze my sides while her hands sink into my thick tresses. I stumble around blindly, reaching back to try and grab the pesky kitten to toss her off of me.

"Why, ya lil--YEEOOW!"

My scalp is stinging as this brat's yanking and pulling on my luscious hair! I need to get her off me quick--that's when  I notice the door to the back room of the saloon that I used to enter before all this mayhem kicked up. With a feral growl, I spin around and thrust back on my boots, aiming to slam little Miss Kitty Pryde right through the door!

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »
Busty Black Cat roped me up. I see a sinister smile cross her lips as Megan, evil Kitty, is have fun yanking and pulling of Tiffany’s hair. See what Tiffany has planned as she eyes a door and starts to thrust back on her boots. Good thing she roped me in haste. I quickly throw off my ropes. Jump up and grab the top of her bustier. Pull her forwards to keep her from slamming Kitty against the door. The bustier rips and pulls down exposing her boobs. I sink my Catwoman claws deep into them while continuing to pull her forward by her boobs. “Come on, Kitty, scratch her eyes out!” 
{alt}

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 12:24:37 AM »
Went with Babs & Joann , they look like they could be 1 heck of a Tag Team in my world  ;D & here , they realize it & help each other win  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young