News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

favorite hold to break a girl

• 17 Replies

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: favorite hold to break a girl
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 04:38:29 PM »
As much as I hate to agree with Serena, the camel clutch is a great hold.  Especially when you can bend her far enough to look in her eyes.

;)

Since camel clutch is not an option  I voted for the scissors,  looking in Justines eyes  as she squirms and moans  is  priceless.  :)

My personal favorite is the "cxntlip-lock"...................stretching your opponents labia as far away from her body as possible.

:o

Speaking of squirming and moaning.....

You dont have to speak of  it  Justine,  you do it so much  you could  teach it!  :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Hold Vs. Finisher
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 11:10:11 PM »
Oh Speed, even though my ass does hold bitches' faces in place while it smothers them out, it's hard for me to consider that a hold in ordinary sense. Definitely a finisher though.

Miss Rabbit, my favorite hold to see you apply to a beaten foe is your lovely ass planted on their face. Does that count as a hold? Speed

Miss Rabbit, with such an awesome ass, it should be your signature finishing move.. You are truly blessed my lady. LOL Speed

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
Re: favorite hold to break a girl
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
Boston crab or belly claw for a great finish  :)