News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

death of Robin

• 15 Replies

Offline tennessee

• God Member
death of Robin
« on: October 10, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »
 attention---all members--i have just received an e-mail from Robin,and she says her phone was stolen Sunday and she has no idea who this bitch--Judy is. and she is NOT dead  she is trying to get her e-mail set back up--i will get more info to  everyone as soon as i get more info from Robin-- let's all hope this is the real Robin.   tennessee   Joe

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
Re: death of Robin
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:51:26 PM »
Personally I do not believe there IS a "real" Robin.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline catfighter22222

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »
i agree between robin jenna grlfighter and candances all fish smelling junk im over all of it 
Lets fight bitches

Offline tennessee

• God Member
Re: death of Robin-follow up
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 02:13:19 AM »
Personally, i believe Robins' phone was lost at the bike rally and someone found it and since the links were open on the phone had access to all her personal info and used it as they did.   evidently none of you people have ever lost a phone!  i doubt that!        she was the victim of identity theft--this time by an open links on her phone.  so lets give her a chance to get things back to normal before some of you  "go over board" on the subject.    like her or not--she was a victim!!  and any of you could be in the same situation some day!   tennessee   Joe

Offline Bostoncrab

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 04:20:32 AM »
Fightfanatic you continue to shock me with your gullibility!

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
Ummm yeah the whole thing stinks.  What a stupid spectacle the whole thing has become.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 07:17:08 AM by HB »

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »
How did this become a poser hunt.  Lets end this now,  This could be moved from the forums.  The person or persons  that are the original topic of this thread are not dead  or injured. They are alive and well  and active on yahoo too.  I hope this ends this  move on. Now back to the important things, did  HB really  invent manwich?  haha. Thx  Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline tennessee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 01:46:29 AM »
 Robin,way to go!!  as for catfight guy--are you a grammar or english teacher??  form your post,probably not!! no one is perfect,except you--according to you!!

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 02:32:50 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with catfightguy's grammer or spelling in that post...

BoxerPA87

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »
Robin speaking her mind. I love it!

Offline Bostoncrab

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 01:00:29 AM »
So feel like sharing what happened to end all the speculation?  The truth often stifles the morons...so it might help in this case

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 10:50:47 PM »
I don't think my b/f is interested in beating up a woman!   Let's be realistic here!

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 02:00:48 AM »
It would be a lose/lose situation Robin.  If you beat him up, then it people would say: "He got his ass kicked by a woman".  If he kicked your ass, people would say: "Big deal, he beat up a woman...big man he is".

How would it be right for me to tell him to watch HIS mouth, after your "warpath" you went on a few posts ago.  Don't expect people on here to allow you to run your mouth by cutting up others and calling them names, without you getting it in return!

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 02:32:08 AM »
There would be, however, NO shame in ME kicking your out of shape ass though...

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »
This is the third dubious death ive seen in here .The first was a members umm friend announcing the untimely demise with the members tell tale odd language skills .The next was a members relative announcing a members death in a car crash, afterwards he asked if anyone wants him to roleplay a woman fighting .The more things change in here the more they stay the same .Happily everyone seems to have come through unscathed.