News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JULIA 36 VS TRISHA 19...NHB NUDE CATFIGHT

• 4 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
JULIA 36 VS TRISHA 19...NHB NUDE CATFIGHT
« on: October 17, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »
TRISHA
{alt}

VS

JULIA
{alt}

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: JULIA 36 VS TRISHA 19...NHB NUDE CATFIGHT
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 12:47:27 AM »

Trisha will beat the shit out of Julia until she is crying and begging, and blubbering. Then Trish will take the older woman across he rknee and spank her ass until its bloody and black and blue. Trish will force Julia to beg her to humiliate her and then she will make the older woman lick, kiss and suck her feet, and then her much bigger boobs, and as a final act of humiliation, Trish will make julia beg her to let her eat her pussy and lick it clean. Trish will be the only one who enjoys Julia's tongue more than the large crowd watching.

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »
We both agree with Mistress...  :)

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
I must say Mistress, that is a very erotic picture you paint !! :) As far as the voting goes, Julia is in serious trouble here. I didn't expect this to be so one sided. Trisha is kicking the shit out of the older woman with authority!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 11:57:48 AM »
I think Trisha because has much more muscles! she is clearly stronger!! she will destroy Julia!!  look at my polls please  :)