News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Thank you for welcoming me to the board

• 5 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Thank you for welcoming me to the board
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »
Hello, I'm very happy to be here and see how active this board is.  I used to write on another board and will continue to write for all of you.
I am working on stories at the moment and there will be times when I post polls asking for winners.
One idea i'm working on is PPV type cards with six fights apiece

There is one fight i'm working on that has me more motivated to write then any other.  The opponents are well matched up and I got the motivation after watching a documentary on Georgian Era catfighting.  If any of you remember me I can tell you that I'm 9 pages in and this is my best story.

I hope to get it done soon.  Its a fist fight between Janet Montgomery and Katie McGrath

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Thank you for welcoming me to the board
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:35:41 PM »
Welcome buddy. Although I can't remember your stories I know your name and can't wait to read your stuff

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 01:31:21 PM »
Interac,

I think I may have read some of your work on Hostboard.com a few years ago. I thought it was well written and will look forward to your work here. Welcome.

JT Edson

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
I also remeber you from that other board(rip). I also remeber/reread your stories and I wonder if you could continue "The Watcher Files" here.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
I cant' guarantee those fights but I'll try, I find they worked for a long time but I lost the motivation when I was writing Elisha Cuthbert vs. Sarah Carter or Erika Christenson.  Can't remember which it was but that was a big one that made me just sort of go 'wow, I got nothing'

The one fight I did finish was a third fight between Kristin Kreuk and Shiri Appleby but that was like a five fight story in that so i'll try and get those done. 
Five fights were: Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hilary Duff (which is finished)
Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Emmanuelle Chriqui (Which is proving difficult to write for me)
Rachel Stevens vs. Nelly Furtado (Another difficult one)
Shiri vs. Kristin (completed)
Shenae Grimes vs. an opponent I keep changing

I'll try my best to finish that grouping after I finish Montgomery/McGrath which may beat my record for longest fight when I'm finished. A record previously held by Keibler/Kournikova at ten pages

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 05:46:18 PM »
I remember Interac¡s stories too. Great bearhug-battles!