News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber

• 71 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« on: November 01, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
hi again everybody... pleased to announce that maggie thecutestjobber and i are gonna go at it in the ring... we've been trading insults for a while now... and i'm gonna prove to her that she's not the cutest anything ;)  who's with me on this?  it'll be a pro style match to submission or ko... she's promised that she's going to do her best to try and beat me... and i'm SOOOHHH gonna try and hurt her ;)  but don't worry... it'll all be in good fun!

we're gonna try and post the match on the board... so you can follow the action and even change ya vote if ya want to.. namely change ya vote to me... if ya didn't have the good sense to vote me for originally!

i'm 5'3 and 115 and she's 5'5 and 125

Me... laurenwantstowrestleyou {alt}
Her... thecutestjobber {alt}

Offline alliewrestles

Re: Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
I voted for you Lauren... make that jobber... cutest or not... job!  That's the way it should be right?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:41:19 PM »
coming in after ya... looking both tough and beautiful in my black goth skull bikini and shiny black boots... radiant?  ha!  radiant my ass... so gonna kick ya fat ass all over this ring... stretching loosening up in my corner as i stare ya down... hard.... grrrrr... sneering

and thank ya allie... at least some one around here has some good sense :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:42:22 PM by laurenwantstowrestleyou »

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 08:03:51 PM »
hey i don't hear any bells... but you'll be hearing lots of bells before i'm done with you!  and i come charging right outta my corner fast at ya... ducking a little and wanting to spear ya fast and hard in the stomach and take ya down!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 08:22:21 PM »
uuuggghhhnnnn... suddenly locked up in ya side headlock... stopped dead in my tracks all right... but no matter... i push hard into ya hips... trying to shove ya off me before ya can clamp down too hard...

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 08:43:20 PM »
uuuggghhh... dammit... still in ya headlock... feeling the pressure on my neck and face and jaw as ya tighten up on me... my knees start to shake from the pressure... as i'm trying to pull down on ya arms... grunting away... grrrrrrrrr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »
oooowwww... dammit dammit dammitt!!! when ya'd get so strong??? did ya take a pill or something?  thinking all this... trying to think anyway... while this bitch tries to take my head off... grrrrrr... i ball up my fist and go to sock ya in the back... trying to hit ya in the kidney... my legs shaking worse now...

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 09:36:33 PM »
ggggrrrr... dammit... what do i have to do to get this bitch to let go??? i rear back my fist again to sock her again in the back... then suddenly i'm pulled off my feet... and flipping over your hip... letting out a loud groan as my shoulder hits the floor of the ring... harddddd... ohhh gaaahhhdddd... still stuck in the headlock... dazed and disoriented completely... for a moment

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 10:06:11 PM »
ya taunting.. makes me wanna kill ya... gggaaaahhhhdddd... slapping ya arms... trying to flip and twist my legs and hips in... then you pull up on my jaw... making me want to scream... but not wanting you to hear me scream... so i try to keep it bottled inside... my jaw's all locked shut anyway... but i'm slapping ya arms... trying to reach up and grab some of ya hair

Offline littlekellywrestles

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
i voted for ya too lauren.... but if ya can't get out of this headlock... i might have to change my vote ;)

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
gaaaahhhdddd... the pain shooting down my neck is killing me!!! gotta get outta this now... feeling the adrenaline flowing through my body... down by five in the voting??? what's that about?  ridiculous and humiliating... i'll get outta this kelly!!! right now!!! you'll see...  pulling ya hair harder.... swinging my legs up high... gonna get them around this cocky bitch's... neck...

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
Cue the " Twilight Zone " music please , but LoveSexyJobbers is going with the Sexy Jobber here over who now might be a Sexy Jobber herself , sorry Lauren , think of it as an upset after " Outside Interference " gave her the victory  ::) :P ::)
You never grow old until you stop being young

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 05:47:51 AM »
finally outta that freaking headlock... trying to lift my head up but i can't... my head and neck hurt bad... almost blindly trying to get my legs tight around your neck and cause you some hurt now... grrrr... got to make this... hurt!!!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 06:59:15 AM »
Ya both totally rock and I so love this poll!! But I gotta go with my Cuban cutie Lauren. I voted for ya sweety I so hope ya kick Maggies cute butt all over the ring!!! Good luck to both of ya and thanks for the awesome poll!

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 07:09:06 AM »
oh no you don't bitch!!! seeing you trying to get free... trying to sit up and... gahhddd that makes me feel like the room is spinning!!! and grab at ya head or ya hair... trying to see if i can get my legs back around ya... no no no noooooooo.... dammit