News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber

• 71 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
Re: Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
uuuuggghhhh.... no rest for the weary here.... bitch!  got me back in ya f%*!$&#@ headlock!! ggaaahhhddd... killing me with this... feeling that crushing pain against my cheeks... i sock ya in the back again while i try to think of another way outta this... groaning and moaning... ya were sandbagging me sweetie... totally sandbagging me... but i'll figure a way out... turn this around.... you'll see! uuuuggggnnn...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »
Very nice poll! I like it! 8)
Maggie is leading now, but Lauren has stamina and skill enough to resist and to have a comeback!
I'm cheering for both of you! :)

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »
feeling humiliated... i gotta make ya pay somehow... ya taunts and cockiness just getting me angrier... looking for that second wind now... as ya pull me up and work me over some more in ya crushing headlock... who knew that was gonna happen... but... ignoring my shaky legs... trying to get my arms around ya waist and lifting ya up... so i can atomic drop ya butt down on my knee... even if it just jolts ya a little bit

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
Some jobber.  HA HA  You sure fell into her trap Lauren.  Now you're paying for it.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 06:16:38 AM »
uuuugggghhh... ya elbow smash dazes me more... gotta clear the cobwebs first... seeing ya flex and pose... makes me wanna kill ya... gotta stop the ring from spinning first though.. rubbing my head a little... groaning... on my hands and knees... but won't be for long... time to make a comeback!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 02:21:45 PM »
Great poll ladies.  Lauren, I'm sorry to say but it looks like this is one job you're just not qualified for.   

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
groaning as ya start to drag me up my hair... but before i get off my knees... seeing your exposed tummy through my half open eyes... and quickly i fire a hard punch right into it... aiming right below ya below ya belly button... throwing it as hard as i can... upwards into ya... hoping to slam it hard into ya

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »
you deserved it cocky bitch!  time to get back into this match... seeing you all doubled over now... i shoot another punch at ya... this one into ya chin... hard uppercut like punch... i hope it makes ya see big whistling birdies flying around ya head... and i go to swat ya hands away from me...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:30:37 PM by laurenwantstowrestleyou »

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »
i get back up to my feet... a little woozy still... but seeing ya all disconcerted and trying ya best just to stay up... lol... and i quicky run at ya.. extending my arm out... gonna clothesline ya right in ya throat... hoping to take ya down hard!

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
yeessss!!! you went down hard!!! what a nice feeling it was as my arm sliced through ya... mmmm... how are ya gonna like this... jumping up into the air... extending my legs out... going for a leg drop... both legs... one at ya throat... the other on those big boobs of yours... gonna make ya shake hard ;)

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 07:55:15 AM »
ooooohhhhh.... feels so good... i literally felt ya body shake under my legs and butt... so i get up and do it again :) jumping up... extending my legs out again... going to give ya another blow! whhheeeeeeee... here we go! :)

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 08:07:24 AM »
ooooohhhhh... giggling at the shaky shuddery feeling ya body is making under me... making me tingle a little bit.... oooooohhhhhh... but gotta get back to business... the business of PAIN!!! i'm giggling too as i grab ya wrist and pull it between my legs... holding ya elbow against my crotch... that makes me feel good too ;) and i set up a hard armbar on ya elbow...

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »
damn bitch... you can scream loud... but i wanna make ya scream a little... so keep it up.... but damn.... hold still... and i slam the back of my thigh down on ya boobs again... mabe that'll keep ya still.... and i try to lock my armbar back in place... trying to get ya elbow positioned just right

Offline Faustroll2011

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 01:42:32 PM »
I've voted for Lauren couse she has the courage to fight with a girl who is much stronger!
I can't hope in a Lauren victory, but I'm take her part!

GREAT POLL THANKS!

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »
oooowwwwww!!!! bitch!!!! let go... trying to bring the back of my thigh against ya throat... pressing down on it... but i give up on the armbar... turning my body and trying to sit up on ya chest... feeling ya billowy boobs... getting even more billowy between my legs