News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber

• 71 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
Re: Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
uuuuhhhhh... ya legs too strong and i get shoved off ya... falling backwards and to the side... shooting my feet out at ya though to give ya hard kick with both feet right in ya side as i scoot and scurry away from ya... to catch my breath

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »
nothing doing.... and i'm rushing up to my feet... and leaping up.. twisting my body around... shooting my legs out... wanting to put a big dropkick into ya chest just as ya get up!

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »
getting back to my feet... putting my arms out... getting my breath back... my eyes looking at ya hard... daring ya to get off those ropes and come at me.... come on... bitch...

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 05:34:39 PM »
screw that approach... feinting at ya a little bit... moving quickly to get in front of ya and then lunging in HARD... going for a lock up... collar and elbow... trying to shove into ya hard with all my strength

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 05:47:40 PM »
uuuuhhhhh!!! and ggggrrrr!!! trying to push... then ya give me a mighty mighty shove that knocks me right on my ass... feeling the humiliation of getting dominated and overpowered like that... oowww... but quickly trying to scramble back to my feet.... so gonna get ya for that...

Offline Faustroll2011

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 05:53:30 PM »
WOW
Amazing fight!!!

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 05:56:23 PM »
uuuuuhhhhhhnnnn!!!! your forehead slamming into mine... totally seeing stars... big whistling birdies flying around too... my legs give out...  i just kinda start to crumple downwards... but ya still are holding onto my ears...

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »
uuuuhhhh.... shiiiiittttt.... slammed the hell down... lying on the floor of the ring... lying quite still... can't get up... right now.... gaaahhhhdddd... moaning... feeling like i just got run over

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 06:12:27 PM »
dammit... moaning and groaning as you pull me up... let go of my hair... bitch... my arms feeling too heavy to lift right now.. and back into ya killer headlock... you so sandbagged me... gaahhhdddd... can barely stand on my own two feet.... uuuuhhhhhhh

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 11:02:23 AM »
This is really a great match! I love you both! ;)
Blondes do it better!

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 02:59:47 PM »
uuuuuggghhh.... seeing the floor rising quickly into me... then stars... a bright flash of light... hitting with a thud and a smack... i think i blacked out for a second... at any rate i can barely move or even raise my head... moaning on the floor... moaning into the floor... gaaahhhdddd

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 04:01:11 PM »
hah!  nothing doing... bitch... and i raise one of my shoulders as high as i can... probably as a matter of reflex more than anything else... right after i hear ya count one

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »
feeling too weak to fight back much... ya grabbing my hair again... trying to sound a protest... but ya lock ya big fat thighs around my head... now i'm groaning again... trying to slap ya thighs... fleshy as they are

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »
screaming through ya legs... but not much is coming out because my jaw is locked shut... kicking my legs frantically for a few seconds... but the pressure from ya thighs quickly starts doing a number on me... slowing my legs down... i try to claw at ya butt... slapping... punching too... feeling like you can snap my neck easily... shutting my eyes... trying to think of anything else

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
Oooohhh noooo!  :o :o  :'( Come on, Lauren, you CAN beat the bitch ... hang in there ... you can still do it!  ::)

P.S. I enjoy the banter ... good stuff, ladies! Very enjoyable ...  :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!