News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber

• 71 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
Re: Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 07:47:09 AM »
feeling ya legs move off my neck... and yeah i do feel like my head is a balloon getting squeezed... i don't wanna scream though... don't wanna give ya that... satisfaction... but can't help letting out a low... loud... pained... gutteral.... groaaaannnn... gaaaahhhhdddddddddd... slap ya thighs again... dig my nails into ya butt some more... shhiiiitttttttt

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
Gee, Maggie ... popping her skull ... you're such a meanie!  :o Who would've believed such 'sadism' from such a cute, sweet looking girl as you?  ::) ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 05:13:03 PM »
ssssshhiiiiittttttt.... jeeessssuuusssss.... the crushing pressure getting intense... i gotta stop this somehow... actually feeling a little scared that you might crack my skull... may you should call yourself themeanestjobber!!!  pushing up against ya thighs... smacking them as hard as i can.... pushing and smacking... HARD!!! trying to push your thighs the little way off my aching head... feeling some movement.... maybe I'm almost... freeeee... uuuuhhhhhhhhh

Offline Jimmy81

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 11:42:01 PM »
Come on, Lauren.  Still time to turn this one around!

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2012, 06:21:10 AM »
you scramble on top of me.. ya weight sinking down on my chest... can't breathe so good... i try to do what you did.... bring my legs up in front of ya... trying to push ya off me with them as hard as i can... bringing my hands up to try and push with them too... trying to work fast

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »
If I were Lauren, I'd just surrender to Maggie & pray for mercy ... it seems hopeless and foolish to try & continue at this stage ... Winks! LOL!  ::)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline littlekellywrestles

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »
i think i agree here sweetie... it just might be time to throw in the towel... ya can use one of mine if ya want to ;)

Offline alliewrestles

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 03:25:24 PM »
i think i agree here sweetie... it just might be time to throw in the towel... ya can use one of mine if ya want to ;)

I agree with Kelly... it just may be time for Lauren to call it day with this one... but maybe we can throw in Kelly wrapped in a towel?  ;)

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
heeeeyyyyyy now... well it better be a soft one at least ;) hiya doing alliegirl? :)

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »
nooo.. dammitttt... not throwing in any towel yet... with or without little kelly ;) but getting folded up good and getting smothered by ya big tits... trying to turn my head to the side so i can breathe at least... grrrrr... my back taking some strain here... uuugggghhhh.... get off me bitch!!!! let me... gggooohhhhhh.... reaching for some of ya hair to see if i can yank on it a little... but i cant see what i'm doing

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
Lauren, I admire your courage ... you have my respect!  :-*

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »
standing in the crowd... booing maggie.... BOOOOO.... BOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH... she's not thecutestjobber... she's theMEANESTjobber... if ya can even call her a jobber at all

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2012, 10:04:02 PM »
getting smothered out by ya... ya weight just pressing me down... folding me up like a shirt in a drawer... or something like that... i can't move anything... can barely wave my hands in the air to try and get ya attention... blackness.... no air... fading fast...

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
Lauren fought fearless and proud! But now she is done!

Come on Maggie! Knock her out for us and take your victory! You are cute for sure, but not a jobber at all!

Many thanks to both of you! I hope we will see other pollfights like this one! It was great!
Blondes do it better!

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »
totally can't breathe... totally getting folded in two here... painfully... my body going slack... legs and arms twitching for a few seconds.... before i pass out under you... and your weight... uuuuuuhhhhhhhh