News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grudge Match - Cande vs Curvy Candace (Hard Candy)

• 18 Replies

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
Grudge Match - Cande vs Curvy Candace (Hard Candy)
« on: November 03, 2012, 02:20:28 AM »
Here's the story.  Cande and I have been on again, off again friends for quite some time.  Lately it's been more off again than on.  Probably the key issue is which of us would come out on top in a really nasty brawl but the other thing that sticks in Cande's craw is the fact that I own brokencarina, she doesn't.  That's a whole different story so I won't go into it here.

We have agreed to meet in a gym near her house after closing and settle things privately, just the two of us.  We will strip down to our birthday suits and fight it out bare fisted until one of us can no longer fight.

If Cande wins she gets brokencarina.  If I win Cande will find herself in a cage connected to olga and carina's cage and they will eat out of the same bowl.

The membership here will decide the outcome of this brawl.  And now, introducing the contestants in this battle.

On the left we have Cande, 5'7 1/2, 148 lbs, 36c/d.  On the right we have little olde me, Curvy Candace, aka Hard Candy, 5' 7", 160 lbs, 38EE.  (What breast size has to do with it I have not idea but that's the way it is.)

So who wins?  Who has the satisfaction of beating down the other and taking home the prize?  Only you, the voting public can decide.  Please feel free to comment and tell everyone why you voted the way you did.  Thank you and enjoy.

{alt}{alt}

MY NAME IS CANDACE AND CANDE anf I HAVE APPROVED THIS MESSAGE.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:33:56 AM by Candace »
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Grudge Match - Cande vs Curvy Candace (Hard Candy)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 05:42:03 AM »
OK ....

Cande .. YES you look great ... Don't know.. Maybe cause I don't know you. Yet did not see you able to win against Carina before ..

Hard Candy .. knows.. I do NOT always vote for her to win ...

YET this match up .. just think... As the Boss Man used to say in WWE .. Cande is about to get sentenced to some HARD time!!
HARD Candace wins this match!!  May not be an easy win .. YET my vote is she takes it...  Just think she has that look about her.

Storm

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 12:48:40 AM »
OK ....

Cande .. YES you look great ... Don't know.. Maybe cause I don't know you. Yet did not see you able to win against Carina before ..

Hard Candy .. knows.. I do NOT always vote for her to win ...

YET this match up .. just think... As the Boss Man used to say in WWE .. Cande is about to get sentenced to some HARD time!!
HARD Candace wins this match!!  May not be an easy win .. YET my vote is she takes it...  Just think she has that look about her.

Storm

Sorry Storm, cande eventually won the series against broken carina but not without a whole lot of effort.  I beat carina rather ealily, not to brag or anything.

Another thing sweet little cande probably doesn't want to talk about, olga.  The ogre olga handed cande one of the worst defeats in fcf history.  That one was a true work of art on olga's part.

I only bring this up because I now have both olga and carina in cages.  One cage actually.  I own carina and olga by right of conquest.  I EARNED it.

What cande just doesn't understand is that even though she finally managed to squeak to victory against carina that victory didn't give cande any ownership because I already OWN carina.  That is part of the problem here but it will be solved shortly.

I have promised cande ownership of carina in the unlikely event of her beating me.  In return cande has offered up herself to me when she loses.  My plan is to place her in her own cage facing carina and olga.  At meal time they will all three eat out of the same bowl.

I hope this explains the situation to you, Storm.  To you and the rest of the good people here at Free Catfights.

Cheers to all!

Candace - Hard Candy

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 01:24:00 AM »
I am betting the house on ( Hard Candy )!!!

;)

T aka Tony
Cheers!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 01:57:34 PM »
At the end of the day, I think it's going to be a close match and you're both going to have a lot of bumps and bruises to show for it.  However, once the dust settles, I think you will be standing with your hands raised over your head in victory and a foot resting firmly on Cande's chest letting her know who the better woman is.

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »
CANDACE hard candy wins for me. i have made the mistake of voting against her before and she won she let me know verbally what a fool i was. I have learned my lesson and will not underestimate this tough warrior again. So hard candy I now vote for you ;) :-*

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 05:02:19 PM »
Hard Candy wins this one I think easy !!

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 05:48:41 PM »
It's looking mighty grim for Cande but I expected as much.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
Candace isn't called Hard Candy for nothing, I expect her to win this one easily.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »
Cande has about as much hope against "Hard Candy" as a snowflake has of surviving in Death Valley in August.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »
This one is done.  Looks like a cage for Cande. 
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
Candace m'dear, I think you'd better get a larger cage...it's going to be crowded in there after this poll is over  ;)

Scrib

No Scrib, olga and carina are in one cage, cande will have her own cage.  I am not THAT inconsiderate.  To put cande in olga and carina's cage would be like putting three male BETA fish in the same tank.  Wouldn't work at all.

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 12:21:31 AM »
My vote goes to candace ( as bad as I hate to say that), but cande has no prayer in hell to win this one.

Robin, I very much appreciate your vote.  Thank you.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 07:25:23 PM »
Oooh, Hard Candy (Candace) ... voted for you! I like your style ...  ;) ... and it looks like your running away with this one! LOL!  ;D

P.S. Can I borrow one of your caged pets for an hour or so? I wanna go walkies with them with a chain around the neck, etc. He! He!  ::) ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »
Candace wins this one easily. Two in a row for her but i have to ask. When you you going to stop picking on these smaller women? How about considering taking on someone bigger than you dear?